Clinton: "A few years ago this guy would have been getting us coffee"

Not surprising since the Democratic Party started the Ku Klux Klan. They preach love for all yet behind closed doors they are the most racist fucks I've EVER known!!!!!
Look at the thread on the he/she appointed by Obama. I wonder what they say in private about that person....some libs are 2 faced bigots. Clinton and Reid are perfect examples!!!!!! Grand Kleagle Byrd is the current poster child for bigotry and a leopard attempting to change it's spots.

Things change. Once all the racists fled the Democratic Party and joined the Confederate Republican Party, the KKK changed allegiance. Even the most stupid of drooling idiots know that.

Get with the program cupcake.

Harry And Bubba are democrats.

In short, you are everything you say they are.

Like I have been telling you all along.

Servant is nothing compared to what the Confederate Republican Party says today.

And who says the Confederate Republican Party limits it's members? Why, they have the Aryan Nation and the KKK and David Dukes and Hal Turner.

Why, the Confederate Republican Party even wants the president on it's money:

obamabucks3.jpg

Really?

First of all, what is the confederate republican party?

And what do they say today?

Any comments on Clinton's racist remarks? Reid's?

Nothing?

Bueller?

Alfalfa?

Referring to Obama. :rolleyes:

Teddy's anger - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com
A]s Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.

Amazing.

Wasn't it George Allen that got run out of town because he uttered the word, "macaca"?

Now we see Clinton reffering to bama as a servant and Reid saying "at least he doesn't have a negro dialect"....
You poor fool. Of course Bill was right. Obama a few years before would've been an aide and aides go get the coffee.

Where you get the servant thing says more about you than most people would care to know.

lol

:lol:

Yeah I put those racist words into Clinton's mouth.

:lol:

Another lib deflecting at warp speed! :lol:

Not surprising since the Democratic Party started the Ku Klux Klan. They preach love for all yet behind closed doors they are the most racist fucks I've EVER known!!!!!
Look at the thread on the he/she appointed by Obama. I wonder what they say in private about that person....some libs are 2 faced bigots. Clinton and Reid are perfect examples!!!!!! Grand Kleagle Byrd is the current poster child for bigotry and a leopard attempting to change it's spots.

Things change. Once all the racists fled the Democratic Party and joined the Confederate Republican Party, the KKK changed allegiance. Even the most stupid of drooling idiots know that.

Only the stupid drooling idiots believe your outright lies rdeanyweenie...which is what your post is...an outright lie.

He's not responsible. He's never met a Republican before. So all he has is some stereotype he picked up from Keith Olbermann or something.

Maybe not. Some here are fighting very hard to change that history.

Speaking of history, we are claiming that Ted Kennedy said this now? Jeezus some of our resident wingnuts must be really hard up for ammo..

Referring to Obama. :rolleyes:

Teddy's anger - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com
A]s Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.

Amazing.

Wasn't it George Allen that got run out of town because he uttered the word, "macaca"?

Now we see Clinton reffering to bama as a servant and Reid saying "at least he doesn't have a negro dialect"....

To be fair to Clinton, if his statement was true

At least it would have given Papa Obama a little more work experience
:eusa_whistle:

Calling that racism is a reach ... a few years prior to 2008 Obama was a nobody State Senator. It's definitely offensive and shows how desperate the Clinton's were but I wouldn't call it racist.

:eek: Crap, I agree with a liberal. Damn and blast. I hate it when that happens.

But, he's right. Not that long ago it would have been impossible for Obama to get elected. Thank God those days are gone. Now, if we could just cut the partisan name calling from both sides, accusing the other of racism as a way of intimidating the other side, that would be great.

And it is the one good thing about Obama's presidency. No longer can anyone point their finger at our nation and call us a racist nation. Seems quite a high price to pay for some good PR though.

Calling that racism is a reach ... a few years prior to 2008 Obama was a nobody State Senator. It's definitely offensive and shows how desperate the Clinton's were but I wouldn't call it racist.

:eek: Crap, I agree with a liberal. Damn and blast. I hate it when that happens.

But, he's right. Not that long ago it would have been impossible for Obama to get elected. Thank God those days are gone. Now, if we could just cut the partisan name calling from both sides, accusing the other of racism as a way of intimidating the other side, that would be great.

And it is the one good thing about Obama's presidency. No longer can anyone point their finger at our nation and call us a racist nation. Seems quite a high price to pay for some good PR though.

Sadly, the world and the left still does.

I just hope Papa Obama's poor performance does not turn off voters from future black, especially conservative, candidates.

Shutup troll. Not one racist has left the Dem party, they are too comfy there.

Racism is sadly the emergency backup plan for Dems for quite awhile now. When debate and lying about their mercies toward the plight of the poor and middle class fails them they find someone's forehead to write RACIST on.

Let me write this down so I don't forget:

In the Democrat party Blacks are "Negroes who should be serving us coffee".

Got it.
No...."they're too dumb to know any better and too lazy to find out for themselves."

No....."they vote Democrat a 95% clip so they must for the most part all think alike."

I've known this about Democrats all along....but Libs refuse to believe it.

Let me write this down so I don't forget:
In the Democrat party Blacks are "Negroes who should be serving us coffee".
Got it.
Where was Obama's race mentioned in what Clinton said?
That's an amalgamation of what prominent Democrats said.
Clinton: A few years ago this guy would be getting us coffee.
Reid: Negro.

They are the leaders of the party so they collectively think that "Negroes should be serving us coffee. They should know their place".

What do you expect from people who push Afirmative Action for Black people? They don't believe Blacks can do anything but servant duties like they did back at the plantation.

That's what the Democrat party should be called now: The Plantation Party.

Last edited:
I wonder if this is a predominant attitude of White Liberals?

Is this the reason Obama was selected to be the editor of the Harvard Law Review???

That even though he's black it's amazing how unblack he talks???

He sounds intelligent and friendly....which is rare when it comes to Blacks in America.

Is this the reason. Liberals rewarding a Black male for not acting Black.

I wonder if this is a predominant attitude of White Liberals?

Is this the reason Obama was selected to be the editor of the Harvard Law Review???

That even though he's black it's amazing how unblack he talks???

He sounds intelligent and friendly....which is rare when it comes to Blacks in America.

Is this the reason. Liberals rewarding a Black male for not acting Black.

I think he sounds black. He sounds like an intelligent black male. These are not rarities by any means. It just seems they get lost in the crowd because they get caught up being somewhat ostracized by other blacks that are intimidated by them, and they get tired of whites saying they act white when they do not.

Race relations are getting way better now even though the Dems do not want to acknowledge it. Soon conversations such as these will be dinosaurs and alien.

Forum List

Back