Clinton: "A few years ago this guy would have been getting us coffee"

concept

Evil Mongering
Jun 19, 2009
West Mi
Referring to Obama. :rolleyes:

Teddy's anger - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com
A]s Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.

Amazing.

Wasn't it George Allen that got run out of town because he uttered the word, "macaca"?

Now we see Clinton reffering to bama as a servant and Reid saying "at least he doesn't have a negro dialect"....

Clinton is just like the clap. Really hard to make him go away. Why doesn't he just go to his little office in Harlem and stay there and shut up? I don't like Obama but I really don't like Clinton.

Let me write this down so I don't forget:

In the Democrat party Blacks are "Negroes who should be serving us coffee".

Got it.

Let me write this down so I don't forget:

In the Democrat party Blacks are "Negroes who should be serving us coffee".

Got it.

Apparently while speaking some type of dialect. If your a Democrat, don't forget to apologize later for mentioning any of this. The apology should be in the form of accusing a Republican or Conservative of being racist.

Last edited:
Servant is nothing compared to what the Confederate Republican Party says today.

And who says the Confederate Republican Party limits it's members? Why, they have the Aryan Nation and the KKK and David Dukes and Hal Turner.

Why, the Confederate Republican Party even wants the president on it's money:

obamabucks3.jpg

Not surprising since the Democratic Party started the Ku Klux Klan. They preach love for all yet behind closed doors they are the most racist fucks I've EVER known!!!!!
Look at the thread on the he/she appointed by Obama. I wonder what they say in private about that person....some libs are 2 faced bigots. Clinton and Reid are perfect examples!!!!!! Grand Kleagle Byrd is the current poster child for bigotry and a leopard attempting to change it's spots.

Referring to Obama. :rolleyes:

Teddy's anger - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com
A]s Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.

Amazing.

Wasn't it George Allen that got run out of town because he uttered the word, "macaca"?

Now we see Clinton reffering to bama as a servant and Reid saying "at least he doesn't have a negro dialect"....
You poor fool. Of course Bill was right. Obama a few years before would've been an aide and aides go get the coffee.

Where you get the servant thing says more about you than most people would care to know.

lol

Not surprising since the Democratic Party started the Ku Klux Klan. They preach love for all yet behind closed doors they are the most racist fucks I've EVER known!!!!!
Look at the thread on the he/she appointed by Obama. I wonder what they say in private about that person....some libs are 2 faced bigots. Clinton and Reid are perfect examples!!!!!! Grand Kleagle Byrd is the current poster child for bigotry and a leopard attempting to change it's spots.

Things change. Once all the racists fled the Democratic Party and joined the Confederate Republican Party, the KKK changed allegiance. Even the most stupid of drooling idiots know that.

Things change. Once all the racists fled the Democratic Party and joined the Confederate Republican Party, the KKK changed allegiance. Even the most stupid of drooling idiots know that.

Only the stupid drooling idiots believe your outright lies rdeanyweenie...which is what your post is...an outright lie.

Yeah, after President Johnson persuaded and twisted arms to help the 'colored' people...the rebels were welcomed with open arms by the GOP.

Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Bush, all appealed to racists with their code phrases and GOP Southern Strategy

:clap2:

:clap2:

Are you clapping because you are a drooling idiot or you agree with deanieweenie's lie?:lol:

Calling that racism is a reach ... a few years prior to 2008 Obama was a nobody State Senator. It's definitely offensive and shows how desperate the Clinton's were but I wouldn't call it racist.

Bill got himself in trouble when he tried to spin that Obama won Georgia because he is black when he pointed out that Jesse Jackson won it back in '84.

Then there was the this pic put out by the Clintons

080224-obama-muslim-garb.jpg

Forum List

Back