Clinton: "A few years ago this guy would have been getting us coffee"

Because ACORN has never been proven to have caused one false vote.

Now will you PLEASE adress the fact that Republicans keep Americans from voting illegally and have done so for decades?

You're not even smart enough to know the difference between 'voter fraud' and 'voter registration fraud'. Idiot. It's not about whether there were any false votes - it is about the fact that they fraudulently registered voters.

At the risk of repeating myself..... Idiot.

I'd say it shows that a small segment of the black population voted for Obama because he is black.

Let's see some numbers.

Fully 96 percent of black voters supported Obama

Exit polls: How Obama won - David Paul Kuhn - POLITICO.com

They voted for he party that doesnt work to keep them from voting.

How racist are you!!! Treating 'black people' as a borglike bunch of cretins instead of individual people is, in fact, racist.

Fully 96 percent of black voters supported Obama

Exit polls: How Obama won - David Paul Kuhn - POLITICO.com

Ok ... now let's see what percent voted for Kerry and Gore. That will give you a rough idea of what percent of the black population voted for Obama because he is black.

put up the numbers then

Sorry but that is your responsibility. You cannot put up just the numbers that voted for Obama without providing something to compare them to.

Ok ... now let's see what percent voted for Kerry and Gore. That will give you a rough idea of what percent of the black population voted for Obama because he is black.

put up the numbers then

Sorry but that is your responsibility. You cannot put up just the numbers that voted for Obama without providing something to compare them to.

i'm not doing your homework A15...you're making some issue about it, you put up the numbers

put up the numbers then

i'm not doing your homework A15...you're making some issue about it, you put up the numbers

Actually it was you who made the issue of it when you posted this:

you're such a liar

why did obama carry more black votes than any other dem in history?

But what the hell I'll carry you this round.

Here are the numbers:

Senator Kerry’s share of the black vote was 88 percent in 2004, down from Vice-
President Gore’s 90 percent four years earlier.

http://www.iamsaam.org/userimages/BlackVote.pdf

Average that out to 89% and you have your answer. You can now argue that roughly 7% of black people who voted for Obama did so because he is black and be somewhat be able to back it up.

Actually it was you who made the issue of it when you posted this:

you're such a liar

why did obama carry more black votes than any other dem in history?

But what the hell I'll carry you this round.

Here are the numbers:

Senator Kerry’s share of the black vote was 88 percent in 2004, down from Vice-
President Gore’s 90 percent four years earlier.

http://www.iamsaam.org/userimages/BlackVote.pdf

Average that out to 89% and you have your answer. You can now argue that roughly 7% of black people who voted for Obama did so because he is black and be somewhat be able to back it up.

ok...i never argued any different

and i really was just asking TM the question...i thought the percentage was 6%

I stopped reading the thread.

I seriously doubt Clinton was referring to race...he was referring to inexperience and junior senator status.

It's kind of sad to watch the Republicans try to stir up racial hatred using black people as tools...but no longer surprising.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

I seriously doubt Clinton was referring to race...he was referring to inexperience and junior senator status.

It's kind of sad to watch the Republicans try to stir up racial hatred using black people as tools...but no longer surprising.

Hilarious considering you libs constantly throw out that repubs are racist.

There is even a current thread on it.

And here you are caught out with clintoon and that idiot, Harry Reid and you still try to twist and deflect.

And here you are caught out with clintoon and that idiot, Harry Reid and you still try to twist and deflect.
I'm quite sure that most of them are.

Not all Republicans are racists, but almost all racists are Republicans.

Let's keep it real, folks.

Here in the Deep South, it has been hard going to weed them out, but progress has been made. That's why it was so easy to get rid of Trent Lott when he opened his mouth, stupidly praising a down and out dirty racist Strom Thurmond, who would not even acknowledge openly his black illegitimate daughter.

Democrats have some road to wak on the issue, and the have to get rid of Harry Reid, who is manifesting his intermountain West and Mormon heritage with his ill-mannered stupid comments.

My college professor and instructor friends have told me over the last two years the incoming freshman classes are almost completely free of racisim of either GOP or Dem type. That is great news.

this has to be one of the most dishonest posts today

you have truthmatters using them as political tools, but not a peep from you

instead of criticizing reid's racism, she pulls decades old court cases about gop racism to deflect off of reid and nothing but silence from you

why was this comment considered racist? obama was a noob "a few years ago" and new people/interns/etc tend to be forced to get coffee for the higher ups. what this has to do with race I have no idea

why was this comment considered racist? obama was a noob "a few years ago" and new people/interns/etc tend to be forced to get coffee for the higher ups. what this has to do with race I have no idea
Because Republicans see everything from a racial viewpoint.

Because Republicans see everything from a racial viewpoint.

i think most republicans have never worked in an office or for a company that requires any advanced degree since they are so against education

Not all Republicans are racists, but almost all racists are Republicans.

Let's keep it real, folks.

Here in the Deep South, it has been hard going to weed them out, but progress has been made. That's why it was so easy to get rid of Trent Lott when he opened his mouth, stupidly praising a down and out dirty racist Strom Thurmond, who would not even acknowledge openly his black illegitimate daughter.

Democrats have some road to wak on the issue, and the have to get rid of Harry Reid, who is manifesting his intermountain West and Mormon heritage with his ill-mannered stupid comments.

My college professor and instructor friends have told me over the last two years the incoming freshman classes are almost completely free of racisim of either GOP or Dem type. That is great news.

Right there are so very few racists in the Democrat party. I wonder is the not so Reverend Wright a Democrat?

Ollie, Ollie, Ollie. Yes, a few Democrats are reverse racists, I imagine, but they have not the infection that we are having to stomp out in the GOP, and you know it. Let's be honest.

Ollie, Ollie, Ollie. Yes, a few Democrats are reverse racists, I imagine, but they have not the infection that we are having to stomp out in the GOP, and you know it. Let's be honest.

Honest? From a pretend Republican?

I do not personally know a racist Republican. If I did I can guarantee that they would not be a friend of mine. I do know one extremely racist Democrat, and fortunately I don't have to speak with him very often.

Don't speak to him. You don't live where I do, and, yes, many of the GOP are racists to the bone. That is a fact of the Old South. The nice thing is that there are not as many as five years ago, and the younger members of their families find the infection abhorrent. And, please, more and more of the GOP are pretty much like me: conservative, don't like the 'win at any costs' mentality of the neo-cons (who really aren't Republicans at all), and who believe we need a new leadership.

I'm quite sure that most of them are.

Of course you are. :lol:

Forum List

Back