Clint Eastwood....

Last edited:
It's quite an act....

We own this country.........

You bunch of lying retarded bastards don't own shit. BTW, fuck Clint Eastwood.

I knew these nuts would think he was great. He was an old man that just rambled. His family must be so embarrassed. His poor kids!!! Why did they let him do it?? That was awful. :eek:

Rambled ?

We own this country....

Politicians work for us.....

When someone does not do the job....you gotta let them go.....

He was great !

You are an asswipe.

That was pretty awful.

Be honest people. You thought so too.

Dear lord. It was a litany of "uh.... Uh....."

I was concerned.....but it came off pretty good.

I guess we are the more diverse party. We can enjoy something like that.

Shouldn't elect lawyers....:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I like Marco. I'd love to have a beer with him.

Too fucking bad the Republicans are so wrapped up in God, pushing their version of religious politics and that failed trickle-down bullshit.

I kind of like the whole 'limited government' concept.

Well it's pretty obvious that he doesn't have much respect for Obama...mocking the invisible Obama that Romney and Clint aren't able to go fuck themselves, which is what he must think Obama would like to tell anyone who doesn't support him.:lol:

You bunch of lying retarded bastards don't own shit. BTW, fuck Clint Eastwood.

I knew these nuts would think he was great. He was an old man that just rambled. His family must be so embarrassed. His poor kids!!! Why did they let him do it?? That was awful. :eek:

Rambled ?

We own this country....

He was great !

You are an asswipe.

Just because I don't agree with you, you just have to call me a name. He lost his train of thought and his speech was slow and confusing. I felt sorry for him. I feel almost as sorry for you because you don't know how to act.

I like Clint Eastwood but come on that was one of the strangest, worst speeches I have ever heard. What was with his hair sticking up in back? He looked crazy.

Well it's pretty obvious that he doesn't have much respect for Obama...mocking the invisible Obama that Romney and Clint aren't able to go fuck themselves, which is what he must think Obama would like to tell anyone who doesn't support him.:lol:

Seriously... If that had been a debate with an actual opponent, even Obama would have wiped the floor with him.

Rambled ?

We own this country....

He was great !

You are an asswipe.

Just because I don't agree with you, you just have to call me a name. He lost his train of thought and his speech was slow and confusing. I felt sorry for him. I feel almost as sorry for you because you don't know how to act.

Sorry....did he confuse you.

I expect that happens a lot.

Rambled ?

We own this country....

He was great !

You are an asswipe.

Well put.

Rambled ?

We own this country....

He was great !

You are an asswipe.

Well put.

I expect that means you confuse easily too.

Seriously... If that had been a debate with an actual opponent, even Obama would have wiped the floor with him.

Clint wasn't attempting to have a mock debate with invisible Obama...he was just asking him about broken promises. He certainly didn't come off as some polished politician, but for my generation and my parent's generation, he represents a sense of rugged individualism...so people without a bias could still respect his opinions, even if they considered the delivery flawed.

Well put.

I didn't hear the speech; I'm at another restaurant tonight and we're 'studying' over chicken wings. Rinata had it right though; you're just here to take pot shots at people.

That was pretty awful.

Be honest people. You thought so too.

Dear lord. It was a litany of "uh.... Uh....."

I was concerned.....but it came off pretty good.

I guess we are the more diverse party. We can enjoy something like that.

Shouldn't elect lawyers....:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The chair bit wasn't set up well.

It caused the whole the whole thing to flop.

Well put.

I didn't hear the speech; I'm at another restaurant tonight and we're 'studying' over chicken wings. Rinata had it right though; you're just here to take pot shots at people.

Ahhhh.....the other shoe drops.

Rinata hasn't gotten anything right since she started posting on this board.

And if she ever does, that will be one more than you.

Rambled ?

We own this country....

He was great !

You are an Iasswipe.

I was thinking that very thing as I watched him speak. How democrats mock old white people, and steal from them. I think he's 82 years old and knows a lot more than you will ever know.

Clint wasn't attempting to have a mock debate with invisible Obama...he was just asking him about broken promises. He certainly didn't come off as some polished politician, but for my generation and my parent's generation, he represents a sense of rugged individualism...so people without a bias could still respect his opinions, even if they considered the delivery flawed.

I can appreciate that. I love Clint and his characters. Not knowing Marco was up between Clint and Mitt, I just kept thinking to myself that having this hyped up "Mystery Speaker" introduce Mitt was a complete train wreck.

Kudos to Rubio on the recovery! :thup:

Forum List

Back