Clint Eastwood....

Rambled ?

We own this country....

Politicians work for us.....

When someone does not do the job....you gotta let them go.....

He was great !

You are an Iasswipe.

Just because I don't agree with you, you just have to call me a name. He lost his train of thought and his speech was slow and confusing. I felt sorry for him. I feel almost as sorry for you because you don't know how to act.

I was thinking that very thing as I watched him speak. How democrats mock old white people, and steal from them. I think he's 82 years old and knows a lot more than you will ever know.

Yeah, about how to force a woman to have multiple abortions. Ask Sandra Locke.

First, he did ramble.

Second, he was freakin hilarious and had a number of good points.

Third, the crowd really shouldnt have interupted as much.

Just because I don't agree with you, you just have to call me a name. He lost his train of thought and his speech was slow and confusing. I felt sorry for him. I feel almost as sorry for you because you don't know how to act.

I was thinking that very thing as I watched him speak. How democrats mock old white people, and steal from them. I think he's 82 years old and knows a lot more than you will ever know.

Yeah, about how to force a woman to have multiple abortions. Ask Sandra Locke.

:lol::lol::lol:

oh, so now women are FORCED to have abortions? is that what you're telling us?

I think Eastwood was channeling Bob Newhart tonight. Some of what he said was kind of funny but odd that he is pro choice and pro gay marriage and speaking at the republican convention. I guess he's lobbying for those tax breaks for the rich!

I hope Jon Stewart is kind tomorrow.

Jon Stewart isn't a kind person.

He's hilarious.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgil5gKBwWE]Jon Stewart Slams Obama Executive Privilege, Fast & Furious, and Eric Holder - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RToJWbtYeKY]David Letterman - Jon Stewart on Mitt Romney - YouTube[/ame]

I gotta be honest here.

I love Clints movies. I'm a die hard republican.

But that was a real disappointment. Not because he didntv say the right things but because he appeared so disconnected and a bit slow. That is not the Clint I remember and that is NOT how I want to remember him.

I will now have to put in one of my spaghetti westerns to erase that memory.

This shouldn't be a partisan issue but rather an issue of what an American icon is and what he/she should remain and be remembered as.

That's my two cents and I'm sorry if it upsets you. Now...... onto Pale Rider

I gotta be honest here.

I love Clints movies. I'm a die hard republican.

But that was a real disappointment. Not because he didntv say the right things but because he appeared so disconnected and a bit slow. That is not the Clint I remember and that is NOT how I want to remember him.

I will now have to put in one of my spaghetti westerns to erase that memory.

This shouldn't be a partisan issue but rather an issue of what an American icon is and what he/she should remain and be remembered as.

That's my two cents and I'm sorry if it upsets you. Now...... onto Pale Rider

It seemed like he was just winging it.

That was the strangest thing I've ever seen at a convention - and I saw Pat Buchanan!!!

Eastwood's ad lib really took a bite out of the prime time coverage. Willard's desire for a big name kicked his ass.

Forum List

Back