ClimateGate Totally Ignored By TV News Outlets Except Fox

lol i love how all the libs on this thread only say things about how whacky us conservatives are and can't say anything about the topic at hand and how fucked up this situation is.

Yeah...this thread does say FOX NEWS doesn't it? OK...(FAUX NEWS) for you steaming piles of Liberalism/Statism)...

Did you guys catch Ed Begley Jr. Yesterday on FOX (FAUX for you LIBZ)?

LOL...Caught like a RAT in a trap...

LINK

One of the biggest scandals of the millenium...like a deer in the proverbial headlights...LOL!

*I* Think he's PISSED he fell for it too...and doesn't want to ADMIT IT...

*NOTICE* He says "PEER REVIEWED STUDIES*...but what IF ED baby? That some of the PEERS were LOCKED OUT on purpose as the E-Mails suggest??

LOL!

Last edited:
Yeah...this thread does say FOX NEWS doesn't it? OK...(FAUX NEWS) for you steaming piles of Liberalism/Statism)...

LINK

One of the biggest scandals of the millenium...like a deer in the proverbial headlights...LOL!

*NOTICE* He says "PEER REVIEWED STUDIES*...but what IF ED baby? That some of the PEERS were LOCKED OUT on purpose as the E-Mails suggest??

LOL!

And go figure huh? He CITES Kalifornia? And what state of affairs is Kalifornia in these days? How many people have LOST their livleyhood becuse of some dumbass FISH in recent months? How in the RED...

...Is Kalifornia for dipshit stuff as Eddie seems to suggest here? ED? Wake the HELL UP...you've been taken for a RIDE...and I'll bet the Longest roller-Coaster ride of your sad, pathetic LIFE...huh, ED? :eusa_whistle:

NBC ran the Climate Conference story tonight. Not word one about Climategate. Full speed ahead on reductions in emissions to save the planet.

LINK

LOL!

Ed Begely is a sarcastic, neurotic, awkward, thoughtless and insensitive human being. Oh wait, that was Victor Erlich, the character he played on St. Elsewhere. I see he drew on personal traits for his act-ing.

How come no one is in here crying about Eddie's shouting down the host . . . er, doing 'an O'Reilly'? Dang must be that there isn't an 'R' next to his name. He's sucked down every drop of the man-made global warming koolaid . . . and licked the glass to boot.

Last edited:
Ed Begely is a sarcastic, neurotic, awkward, thoughtless and insensitive human being. Oh wait, that was Victor Erlich, the character he played on St. Elsewhere. I see he drew on personal traits for his act-ing.

How come no one is in here crying about Eddie's shouting down the host . . . er, doing 'an O'Reilly'? Dang must be that there isn't an 'R' next to his name. He's sucked down every drop of the man-made global warming koolaid . . . and licked the glass to boot.
"Don't take my word for it....Don't take my word for it..."

Rings pretty hollow from a goober who has a website where you are supposed to take his word for it.

Living With Ed : Planet Green

"Don't take my word for it....Don't take my word for it..."

Rings pretty hollow from a goober who has a website where you are supposed to take his word for it.

Living With Ed : Planet Green

Unbelievable, isn't he?
Goober describes him to a t.

an-inconvenient-truth.jpg

Ahhh hell, that's why i couldn't find this to rent last night, i didn't look in the Science Fiction section ...... :eusa_whistle:

Can you say ousted? Thrown under the BUS? A new SPEEDBUMP for Obama? SURE...I knew ya could! :cool:

He had his designer label suit dry cleaned, but sadly, the tire marks remain.

I can always depend upon you, CG! Good Form! Love road pizza, don't you?

I'm sure he donated the suit to some poor person.... onward and upward for the 'Green Jobs Czar'.... on the bright side, with the evidence that there is no need for 'green jobs', he'd have been canned anyway. :lol:

Were it not for the music, I would never listen to NPR...bunch of liberal sleaze balls, speaking softly, as if that adds to their credibility.

The New York Times refuses to publish any of the actual emails

Try again lol.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/21/s...tml?_r=1&scp=1&sq=hacked email climate&st=cse

In the first sentence of the first paragraph, they link to the emails. Nice try, though.

LOL and Internet link is not the same as publishing them in their printed paper.

You better believe if these were military secrets that hurt our interests they would be posting them, but since it does not fit their agenda for everyone to see these emails. They make excuses.

Its hilarious, if these were some secrets about enhanced interrogation or something you guys would be screaming at the Times for not posting them.

Liberal Hippocrates never cease to amaze me.

Trillions and trillions of dollars are being or are going to be spent By nations around the earth. Whole ways of life are being asked to be changed. All based largely on the work of this small group of scientists. Their work, especially in relation to the 2000 Year Temp Record and the So called Hockey stick graph. forms the very back bone of the entire argument. It is only prudent we should learn as much about this as we can.

It appears to me they are and were at the very least doctoring things to look worse than they are, if not covering up that they were dead wrong and despite rising CO2 Levels the earth simply is not warming like they thought. Which only proves there are way more factors involved than Humans, and they clearly do not know what the hell they are talking about when it comes to any long term predictions.

It is not surprising to me, It is these same people who keep harping on how much ice has melted in the Northern Hemisphere and almost always fail to mention nearly as much ice has been gained in the southern hemisphere.

See its that whole the earth has cycles thing biting them in the ass. lol.

The New York Times refuses to publish any of the actual emails

Try again lol.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/21/s...tml?_r=1&scp=1&sq=hacked email climate&st=cse

In the first sentence of the first paragraph, they link to the emails. Nice try, though.

LOL and Internet link is not the same as publishing them in their printed paper.

You better believe if these were military secrets that hurt our interests they would be posting them, but since it does not fit their agenda for everyone to see these emails. They make excuses.

Its hilarious, if these were some secrets about enhanced interrogation or something you guys would be screaming at the Times for not posting them.

Liberal Hippocrates never cease to amaze me.

Trillions and trillions of dollars are being or are going to be spent By nations around the earth. Whole ways of life are being asked to be changed. All based largely on the work of this small group of scientists. Their work, especially in relation to the 2000 Year Temp Record and the So called Hockey stick graph. forms the very back bone of the entire argument. It is only prudent we should learn as much about this as we can.

It appears to me they are and were at the very least doctoring things to look worse than they are, if not covering up that they were dead wrong and despite rising CO2 Levels the earth simply is not warming like they thought. Which only proves there are way more factors involved than Humans, and they clearly do not know what the hell they are talking about when it comes to any long term predictions.

It is not surprising to me, It is these same people who keep harping on how much ice has melted in the Northern Hemisphere and almost always fail to mention nearly as much ice has been gained in the southern hemisphere.

See its that whole the earth has cycles thing biting them in the ass. lol.

Yes, stupid ass. The southern hemisphere is gaining ice? Antarctica is melting, East and West. The big glaciers in South America are melting. A bit of a gain in sea ice at the coldest part of the winter, and that is all.

The earth is warming, every bit as they thought, and, in fact, faster than they thought.

E-mails out of context, obtained criminally, are your basis for accusing the whole of the scientific community of fraud. Going to be interesting to see what happens next.

try again lol.

in the first sentence of the first paragraph, they link to the emails. Nice try, though.

lol and internet link is not the same as publishing them in their printed paper.

Its hilarious, if these were some secrets about enhanced interrogation or something you guys would be screaming at the times for not posting them.

Liberal hippocrates never cease to amaze me.

Trillions and trillions of dollars are being or are going to be spent by nations around the earth. Whole ways of life are being asked to be changed. All based largely on the work of this small group of scientists. Their work, especially in relation to the 2000 year temp record and the so called hockey stick graph. Forms the very back bone of the entire argument. It is only prudent we should learn as much about this as we can.

It appears to me they are and were at the very least doctoring things to look worse than they are, if not covering up that they were dead wrong and despite rising co2 levels the earth simply is not warming like they thought. Which only proves there are way more factors involved than humans, and they clearly do not know what the hell they are talking about when it comes to any long term predictions.

it is not surprising to me, it is these same people who keep harping on how much ice has melted in the northern hemisphere and almost always fail to mention nearly as much ice has been gained in the southern hemisphere.

see its that whole the earth has cycles thing biting them in the ass. Lol.

yes, stupid ass. The southern hemisphere is gaining ice? Antarctica is melting, east and west. The big glaciers in south america are melting. A bit of a gain in sea ice at the coldest part of the winter, and that is all.

The earth is warming, every bit as they thought, and, in fact, faster than they thought.

E-mails out of context, obtained criminally, are your basis for accusing the whole of the scientific community of fraud. Going to be interesting to see what happens next.

lol

Well, let's see. Short of researching the transcripts of every cable news program going back to last Friday, I'd have to say that your "list" above is pretty picky. As I recall, last Friday the top news stories were that the Senate was set for final debate the following day on their health care bill, and most networks that INTELLIGENT people watch were focusing on that. Also of importance in the news was the new guidelines for mamograms and pap smears, widely discussed because widely controversial; and oh yes, Sarah Palin was about to embark on her book tour, Obama had just returned from his Asia trip and his accomplishments were at the fore, and of course continued apprehension over Afghanistan.

So forgive me if I happened to miss reporting on a bunch of e-mails (the text of which I still haven't seen) which just happen to coincide with the upcoming summit on global warming. And which just happens to be a MONUMENTAL issue for the far right to glom onto as an issue winner in order to get them back in power. Surprise surprise.
You didn't read them? lol...Yet you are already jumping to conclusions? You should look at them, read them, understand what they mean. Then you can cry for a while after you realize that you've been duped by a scientific hoax.

I saw no link anywhere to the actual e-mails. I'm not questioning their content, by the way. What I'M saying is that the right wing fringe has taken off once again on an issue that eventually will be resolved anyway, like THIS is THE most important thing in the whole world. It isn't, except to promulgate your political importance.
The CON$ won't post the actual emails because you will see you should question their content.
The CON$ take a word here and there OUT OF CONTEXT to claim SCANDAL. Only CON$ would consider it a scandalous TRICK to use REAL TEMPS.

Here is a sample of the purportedly hacked material (1079 emails and 72 documents) available online:

To: ray bradley ,mann@XXXX, mhughes@XXXX
Subject: Diagram for WMO Statement
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:31:15 +0000
Cc: [email protected]@XXXX

Dear Ray, Mike and Malcolm,

Once Tim's got a diagram here we'll send that either later today or first thing tomorrow.

I've just completed Mike's Nature trickof adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline. Mike's series got the annual land and marine values while the other two got April-Sept for NH land N of 20N. The latter two are real for 1999, while the estimate for 1999 for NH combined is +0.44C wrt 61-90. The Global estimate for 1999 with data through Oct is +0.35C cf. 0.57 for 1998.

Thanks for the comments, Ray.

Cheers
Phil

Prof. Phil Jones
Climatic Research Unit Telephone XXXX
School of Environmental Sciences Fax XXXX
University of East Anglia
Norwich

Forum List

Back