ClimateGate Totally Ignored By TV News Outlets Except Fox

This is getting to be as funny as the birther craze.

Oh they'll tire of this one too. Next week they'll be all over something else. It's frankly getting old.

Ironically, if you do try to find an article on these emails, all you get are page after page of right-wing publications and blogs on the subject. Maybe the rest of MSM has decided to let them play with this latest toy all by their lonesome. There are other more newsworthy topics at hand.
No big deal, eh? Manipulation of data and the peer-review process in science bores you. Partisan hack.

Follow the Money!!!!!!! I Propose an Idiot Tax on All Companies connected To Algore, Start small at 150%.

Oh they'll tire of this one too. Next week they'll be all over something else. It's frankly getting old.

Ironically, if you do try to find an article on these emails, all you get are page after page of right-wing publications and blogs on the subject. Maybe the rest of MSM has decided to let them play with this latest toy all by their lonesome. There are other more newsworthy topics at hand.
250+ gigs of incriminating evidence isn't going to go away any more than the Pentagon Papers did.

As I said, why is this stuff appearing just NOW? Can you answer that?
Don't care...It's never the wrong time for the truth to come out and for frauds to be exposed.

Why is the timing important to you?...That desperate for a deflection from substance?

:lol: The keyboards in rightwingnut land are covered in drool.

What amuses me the most is that if it turns out some of these scientists acted unethically these dolts believe that means all scientists are unethical and there is some world wide conspiracy to perpetuate a hoax. And the Republican pols are jumping on the bandwagon.

:clap2:

lol there are more newsworthy topics at hand

you fucking dolt.

Thank you for proving our point.

It's not newsworthy to you because it doesn't push your fucking agenda and point of view and shows what a fucking joke you guys are.

I'm sure if it was e-mails of skeptics you would be all over it right

you stupid hypocritical bitch
I see you changed "****" to "bitch." Getting a little hot under the collar? :lol:

What amuses me the most is that if it turns out some of these scientists acted unethically these dolts believe that means all scientists are unethical and there is some world wide conspiracy to perpetuate a hoax. And the Republican pols are jumping on the bandwagon.

Really? That's what we all believe? You must be stoned, too.

No big deal, eh? Manipulation of data and the peer-review process in science bores you. Partisan hack.

I was particularly interested in the email telling academics to delete their email trials in case there was a FoI request!!! WTF?

moron

you do realize the IPCC uses data from the CRU to base their agenda opinionated conclusions on right?

So when that data is manipluated in a way to show a result that really isn't true.

it should be a big deal

then again tho...this contradicts something the brainwashed liberal thinks....so lets sweep it under the rug

fckin pathetic

you fucking dolt.

It's not newsworthy to you because it doesn't push your fucking agenda and point of view and shows what a fucking joke you guys are.

I see you changed "****" to "bitch." Getting a little hot under the collar? :lol:

eh...i decided **** might be too harsh of a word

thats all you got on me?

i changed **** to bitch

whose laughing at who you fuckin moron

250+ gigs of incriminating evidence isn't going to go away any more than the Pentagon Papers did.

As I said, why is this stuff appearing just NOW? Can you answer that?
Because these communications were just discovered. Do you actually read anything before you hop on your partisan broomstick?

Now you're not understanding the implications of this on purpose.

How many times does it have to be pointed out to you, that the asses of those who reviewed and verified the work of the frauds are on the line, along with those who based further studies on the bad information too, before it sinks in?

moron

you do realize the IPCC uses data from the CRU to base their agenda opinionated conclusions on right?

So when that data is manipluated in a way to show a result that really isn't true.

it should be a big deal

then again tho...this contradicts something the brainwashed liberal thinks....so lets sweep it under the rug

fckin pathetic

Totally. And these so-called "Scientists" were NOT as willing to share their figures with others, especially those 'peers' that weren't necessarily politically aligned as they were.

The E-Mails and the Links to them bear this out. Wha this HAS DONE is put a BLACK EYE on legitimate Science for political motivation.

unless Obama comes out and tell these lemmings this is a big deal they will never admit it to it.

They are pathetic

liberals hate big business

that is unless it's the big business they themselves create and prosper from

What is the tax on a 50 cent light bulb as opposed to a $10.00 light bulb filled with carcinogens???

you fucking dolt.

eh...i decided **** might be too harsh of a word

thats all you got on me?

i changed **** to bitch

whose laughing at who you fuckin moron

I, for one, appreciate you changing that word. It is beneath someone of your quality to stoop so low. Leave that term to the seriously stupid.... bitch is much more acceptable. As you will see from my avatar!

Forum List

Back