Climategate Stunner: NASA Heads Knew NASA Data Was Poor

You've been duped.

Any normal person would be really angry but by your posts and comments, you were willfully duped and continue to be.

Sucks to be you I guess.

Oh my, another completely clueless ass. Those are Dr. Spencer's figures.

February 2010 UAH Global Temperature Update: Version 5.3 Unveiled Roy Spencer, Ph. D.
The global-average lower tropospheric temperature remained high, at +0.61 deg. C for February, 2010. This is about the same as January, which in our new Version 5.3 of the UAH dataset was +0.63 deg. C. February was second warmest in the 32-year record, behind Feb 1998 which was itself the second warmest of all months. The El Nino is still the dominant temperature signal; many people living in Northern Hemisphere temperate zones were still experiencing colder than average weather.

January 2010 UAH Global Temperature Update +0.72 Deg. C Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

The global-average lower tropospheric temperature anomaly soared to +0.72 deg. C in January, 2010. This is the warmest January in the 32-year satellite-based data record.

The tropics and Northern and Southern Hemispheres were all well above normal, especially the tropics where El Nino conditions persist. Note the global-average warmth is approaching the warmth reached during the 1997-98 El Nino, which peaked in February April of 1998.

What a bunch of ignorant fools, if only we build windmills and solar panels we can save the earth.

January and February the warmest ever, prove it, lets see the data. I dont see it posted. Here is a simply fact that is ignored and missed by both sides, they take temp readings in the cities and ignore the non-populated areas out of the cities, if you take just the data collected from outside the cities it shows that the earth has entered a cooling period.
The data was already posted above and the data comes from satellites reading both cities and non-populated areas outside of the cities, collected by DittoTards Spencer and Christy at the UAH. :lol:

Now show your data that non-populated areas are cooling. :cuckoo:

get-file.php

Wow. It's warmer in Africa and the Middle east.

Never saw that coming.

February 2010 UAH Global Temperature Update: Version 5.3 Unveiled Roy Spencer, Ph. D.
The global-average lower tropospheric temperature remained high, at +0.61 deg. C for February, 2010. This is about the same as January, which in our new Version 5.3 of the UAH dataset was +0.63 deg. C. February was second warmest in the 32-year record, behind Feb 1998 which was itself the second warmest of all months. The El Nino is still the dominant temperature signal; many people living in Northern Hemisphere temperate zones were still experiencing colder than average weather.

The global-average lower tropospheric temperature anomaly soared to +0.72 deg. C in January, 2010. This is the warmest January in the 32-year satellite-based data record.

The tropics and Northern and Southern Hemispheres were all well above normal, especially the tropics where El Nino conditions persist. Note the global-average warmth is approaching the warmth reached during the 1997-98 El Nino, which peaked in February April of 1998.

What a bunch of ignorant fools, if only we build windmills and solar panels we can save the earth.

January and February the warmest ever, prove it, lets see the data. I dont see it posted. Here is a simply fact that is ignored and missed by both sides, they take temp readings in the cities and ignore the non-populated areas out of the cities, if you take just the data collected from outside the cities it shows that the earth has entered a cooling period.
The data was already posted above and the data comes from satellites reading both cities and non-populated areas outside of the cities, collected by DittoTards Spencer and Christy at the UAH. :lol:

get-file.php

Never saw that coming.

Yes, and Austrailia has only moderate red dots, when there was some terrible heat wave there. Hmmm....

Also, quite fond of the lack of data for the poles. You know, where those ice cap thingys are.

Coming soon, our latest:

"You're so vain (You probably think the climate's about you)"

You started the fear party, with your predictions of a new ice age
40 years of fear fit to target us
But science, it was not
You had one idea of what the data said, but your predictions came to naught
And Mother Earth she just kept on a turning,
kept on a turning and...

You're so vain, you think that climate change is about you
You're so vain, I'll bet you think the climate's about you
Don't you? Don't You?

You fooled us a hundred years ago, when we were still quite naive
When you said that the rain would follow the plow
That the deserts would turn all green
So we went out west to conquer the plains, but the rain it stayed back east
We brought our plows but the clouds didn't follow,
rain didn't follow and...

You're so vain, you probably think the climate's about you
Don't you? Don't You? Don't You?

I have some dreams but I don't call them science,
don't call them science, and...

You're so vain, you think that climate change is about you
Don't you? Don't You?

Well you fueled up all of your private jets, for a trip to Copenhagen,
You act like we never saw the emails,
with your attempts to 'hide the decline'
Yer on the wrong side of history all the time,
trying to control our life!
Don't even bother flying back home to tax us,
back home to tax us and...

You're insane, you made the data say what you wanted to
You're so vain, you thought that climate change was about you.
Don't lie! Don't lie! Don't lie!

Guess you didn't get the memo that NASA/NOAA aren't too terribly reliable anymore. :lol:
That memo is as nonexistent as global cooling.

Funny how for a decade while Christy and Spencer at the UAH were cooking the NASA data to hide the warming, their satellite data was called the only reliable data, but now that they can no longer cook the data and their satellite data MATCHES the surface data, suddenly the NASA satellite data is rejected by the brainwashed deniers. :cuckoo:

You apparently are not aware that satellite data is not some high resolution map with nice colored areas showing temperature. It is a mass of raw information that gets interpreted by technicans. Those techicans make their interpretations and turn them over to higher ups. Those people review it and many times return it for reinterpretation if it doesn't match what their benefactors want. Al Gore's group did that regularly.
A perfect example of the brainwashed programming of CON$ervaTards. Any data that exposes their lies must come from Libs like Gore.

Christy and Spencer, the "higher ups" at the UAH are your fellow deniers!!!!

August 9, 2007
RUSH: I got a note here from our official climatologist Roy Spencer, University of Alabama at Huntsville. He is a genuine scientist and has been doing some research and he released the research today in Geophysical Research Letters.

Mar 20, 2008
RUSH: As you know, the official climatologist of this program is Dr. Roy Spencer at the University of Alabama at Huntsville

February 2, 2010
RUSH: I just got a flash from our official climatologist here at the EIB Network, Dr. Roy Spencer (University of Alabama-Huntsville)

That memo is as nonexistent as global cooling.

Funny how for a decade while Christy and Spencer at the UAH were cooking the NASA data to hide the warming, their satellite data was called the only reliable data, but now that they can no longer cook the data and their satellite data MATCHES the surface data, suddenly the NASA satellite data is rejected by the brainwashed deniers. :cuckoo:

You apparently are not aware that satellite data is not some high resolution map with nice colored areas showing temperature. It is a mass of raw information that gets interpreted by technicans. Those techicans make their interpretations and turn them over to higher ups. Those people review it and many times return it for reinterpretation if it doesn't match what their benefactors want. Al Gore's group did that regularly.
A perfect example of the brainwashed programming of CON$ervaTards. Any data that exposes their lies must come from Libs like Gore.

Christy and Spencer, the "higher ups" at the UAH are your fellow deniers!!!!

August 9, 2007
RUSH: I got a note here from our official climatologist Roy Spencer, University of Alabama at Huntsville. He is a genuine scientist and has been doing some research and he released the research today in Geophysical Research Letters.

Mar 20, 2008
RUSH: As you know, the official climatologist of this program is Dr. Roy Spencer at the University of Alabama at Huntsville

February 2, 2010
RUSH: I just got a flash from our official climatologist here at the EIB Network, Dr. Roy Spencer (University of Alabama-Huntsville)

Little flaw in your newest theory. The source of my Al Gore rework the satellite data situation is an ex-employee of the satellite interpretation company. Did Dr. Spencer have access to the raw data or just the baked type? I did notice that man-made warming was not mentioned. Something about ocean currents, like I have been citing.

The only thing I see posted is an "under-sampling" of tempature data. Even the so called "global warming scientist" admit they do not have enough data and they do not have computers powerful enough to crunch the numbers if they did have enough data.

get-file.php

Never saw that coming.
Further proof of the complete ignorance of CON$ervaTard know-it-alls!
The ANOMALIES indicated show the relationship of the current temp to the 30 year average for that SAME area!!!!!!!!
So it's warmer in Africa this January than it was during the 30 years from 1971 to 2000 in Africa, and the same for the Middle East.
What a bunch of MORONS!!!!

get-file.php

Never saw that coming.
The ANOMALIES indicated show the relationship of the current temp to the 30 year average for that SAME area!!!!!!!!
So it's warmer in Africa this January than it was during the 30 years from 1971 to 2000 in Africa, and the same for the Middle East.

The anomalies are figments of the careful manipulation of raw data by folks living off their alarmist "findings". Climate findings should not be based on 50 year fudged data or even 50 years of study. You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than drowning from melted ice caps.

Never saw that coming.

The anomalies are figments of the careful manipulation of raw data by folks living off their alarmist "findings". Climate findings should not be based on 50 year fudged data or even 50 years of study. You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than drowning from melted ice caps.
Yeah, to hell with decades of scientific data, climate findings should be based on the opinions of people too stupid to read an anomaly chart! :cuckoo:
Brilliant! :cuckoo:

The data was already posted above and the data comes from satellites reading both cities and non-populated areas outside of the cities, collected by DittoTards Spencer and Christy at the UAH.

Now show your data that non-populated areas are cooling

twenty points of data representing infinite points of data, no the data has not been posted, a tiny miniscule amount has been posted, where is the rest, further how can you disagree with the very scientists you support?

Here's your pledge Ed, enjoy:

I pledge alligence to Al Gore and to the warming for which he stands. One branch of science under control of loons with manipulated data and false peer review for all.

January 2010, warmest January on record. February 2010, second warmest February on record.

Going to be an interesting year.

You've been duped.

Any normal person would be really angry but by your posts and comments, you were willfully duped and continue to be.

Sucks to be you I guess.

The data was already posted above and the data comes from satellites reading both cities and non-populated areas outside of the cities, collected by DittoTards Spencer and Christy at the UAH.

Now show your data that non-populated areas are cooling
twenty points of data representing infinite points of data, no the data has not been posted, a tiny miniscule amount has been posted, where is the rest, further how can you disagree with the very scientists you support?
Ahhhh, the perpetual dumb act!

How many times does the data have to be posted before you click on the link????
And the data YOU disagree with comes from the very scientists YOU support, deniers Christy and Spencer!!!!

See the first quote in my sig!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back