Americans' Global Warming Concerns Continue to Drop

I read where real scientists are going to start fresh and look at the data and try to sort this out.

That is what should have been done from the start.

Instead, they had crap from college kid's book reports included in the UN summary as if it was true.

I read where real scientists are going to start fresh and look at the data and try to sort this out.[1]

Instead, they had crap from college kid's book reports included in the UN summary as if it was true.[2]
Do you have links to 1 and 2, please? I like knowing this sort of stuff.

1. That's an excellent idea.

2. That's not, but it's the UN, so no surprise.

I read where real scientists are going to start fresh and look at the data and try to sort this out.[1]

Instead, they had crap from college kid's book reports included in the UN summary as if it was true.[2]

Sure:

UN brings in top scientists to review IPCC report on Himalayan glaciers | Environment | The Guardian

Sure:

UN brings in top scientists to review IPCC report on Himalayan glaciers | Environment | The Guardian
Thanks a mil!

Frankly, its the least of our problems. We have to worry about asteroids hitting us, viruses, man induced destruction.

Frankly, its the least of our problems. We have to worry about asteroids hitting us, viruses, man induced destruction.

Let me guess ... you think we used our secret earthquake machine to mess up Haiti .....:cuckoo:

Ummm, yet another example of loser partisan hack trolls making shit up. WTF did you pull that out of? talk about :cuckoo:

Of course the concerns continue to drop. Bush the great Warmer is gone.

Wow. Bush was Even More of an EVUL OMNIPOTENT GENIUS that any of us could have imagined.

Does he have X-Ray vision too?

Forum List

Back