ClimateGate Smoking Gun

Since man-made climate change has now been designated as a conspiracy theory, when can we expect to see all of the other threads on climate moved over here to their proper place?

warming-shark-hoax.jpg

of course not Ravi it is a hoax .....a majority of the worlds scientists all got together and thought that it would be the best thing for their credibility if they pulled a fast one on the rest of us.

warming-shark-hoax.jpg

of course not Ravi it is a hoax .....a majority of the worlds scientists all got together and thought that it would be the best thing for their credibility if they pulled a fast one on the rest of us.

Majority? Keep dreamin, bud. Where do you get your facts? CNN? FOX? PBS?

31,486 American scientists have signed this petition against the corporate climate change agenda, including 9,029 with PhDs. There are many more in other countries:

Global Warming Petition Project

This still hasn't been moved to the conspiracy theory forum?

:cuckoo:

Perhaps the reason this isn't in the conspiracy theory forum is---because it's the TRUTH, not a conspiracy theory.

I'm sure that thought never crossed your mind, though.

Just because you'd like to sweep this massive fraud perpetrated on THE WORLD under the rug, doesn't mean we're gonna accomodate your wishes and do just that.

:cuckoo: <---- Ravi

Majority? Keep dreamin, bud. Where do you get your facts? CNN? FOX? PBS?

31,486 American scientists have signed this petition against the corporate climate change agenda, including 9,029 with PhDs. There are many more in other countries:

My hats off to all those scientists who put their lives, careers and well being on the line for the TRUTH. It can't have been easy on them personally or professionally to take such an *unpopular* position which is contrary to the prevailing (and now demonstrably false) metanarrative in their fields.

:clap2:

warming-shark-hoax.jpg

How would you like your data cooked?

Global Warming Petition Project - Signatories are approved for inclusion in the Petition Project list if they have obtained formal educational degrees at the level of Bachelor of Science or higher in appropriate scientific fields.

wow - I wonder how many people in the states have at least the level of Bachelor of science?

Global Warming Petition Project - Signatories are approved for inclusion in the Petition Project list if they have obtained formal educational degrees at the level of Bachelor of Science or higher in appropriate scientific fields.

wow - I wonder how many people in the states have at least the level of Bachelor of science?

Phew! :lol:

You had me going for a little while there! I thought you were actually trying to make a plausible argument.

Since NOBODY could be THAT stupid and link to the site that refutes their own argument, I can see now that you're playing devils advocate.

To help you out, here is the page that references the specific and limited fields and body of knowledge that are deemed acceptable to be a signer on the petition.

(I know that you knew it already, since NOBODY COULD BE THAT STUPID :) and post a refutation to their own post in their comment, but I'm linking for the sake of other readers)

Qualifications of Signers:

East Anglia University Climate Change Email Controversy - ClimateGate Stolen Email and Global Warming - Popular Mechanics

There seem to be some evidence that the Emails were altered

" Furthermore, though CRU has confirmed that most of the e-mails are genuine, some of them could have been forged or altered"

of course there is, liar.

there's more evidence that these *scientists* threw out the raw data on which they based their *life's work*. even a congenital idiot like yourself should understand that's not good, although you won't.

fuckwit.

Climate change data dumped - Times Online

So what will you people do when they prove to be forged?

This is what your hanging your hopes on? "Furthermore, though CRU has confirmed that most of the e-mails are genuine, some of them could have been forged or altered."

A Fellow Warmer just floating that out there like cooked data?

Stop exhaling

Last edited:

Forum List

Back