Climate Scientist: We Don't Need Data, You Can See Global Warming on TV

Good question, are you saying it didn't move?

Are you saying it did? How far?
well since all of the continents were all together and why asians were able to migrate onto the continent without boats, I'd say yeah it moved. from the University of Wisconsin Green Bay;

North American Plate

snippet:

"North America, Greenland and Eurasia were once part of Pangaea. The east coast of North America was attached to West Africa. This northern portion of Pangaea has been called Laurasia and was separated from Gondwanaland by a large wedge-shaped sea, the Tethys. (The name Laurasia is a blend of Laurentia, from the St. Lawrence River, and Eurasia.) Laurasia began to break apart from Gondwanaland about 180 million years ago. Greenland and Eurasia broke off about 80 million years ago."

well since all of the continents were all together and why asians were able to migrate onto the continent without boats, I'd say yeah it moved.

You think Asians migrated because the plates moved in the last 20,000 years?

Are you familiar with Ron White?
no because the ice was melting allowing for travel and the connection to siberia through alaska allowed migration. At least that is the theory.

Here's how the plates moved:

no because the ice was melting allowing for travel

The melting ice allowed for travel? LOL!

yep, and on that one, you can look up. you still haven't said if you believe the continents moved or not. dare to step out or hide behind the keyboard?

You're the idiot who thinks it has to be a million years old, but can't show that anyone agrees with you.

There is only one place on Earth today with 2 mile high glaciers, and that is Antarctica.

Greenland's max is just under 2 miles thick, but that is up north where the ice age began. The glaciers in Indiana 16k years ago originated in Northern Canada, which must have had 3 mile thick glaciers, indicating the NA ice age was older than the AA ice age is today. That is also a good clue how high AA and Greenland glaciers will get in the future...

Are you saying it did? How far?
well since all of the continents were all together and why asians were able to migrate onto the continent without boats, I'd say yeah it moved. from the University of Wisconsin Green Bay;

North American Plate

snippet:

"North America, Greenland and Eurasia were once part of Pangaea. The east coast of North America was attached to West Africa. This northern portion of Pangaea has been called Laurasia and was separated from Gondwanaland by a large wedge-shaped sea, the Tethys. (The name Laurasia is a blend of Laurentia, from the St. Lawrence River, and Eurasia.) Laurasia began to break apart from Gondwanaland about 180 million years ago. Greenland and Eurasia broke off about 80 million years ago."

well since all of the continents were all together and why asians were able to migrate onto the continent without boats, I'd say yeah it moved.

no because the ice was melting allowing for travel and the connection to siberia through alaska allowed migration. At least that is the theory.

yep, and on that one, you can look up. you still haven't said if you believe the continents moved or not. dare to step out or hide behind the keyboard?

yep, and on that one, you can look up.

Why would melting ice allow for travel? Spell it out.

you still haven't said if you believe the continents moved or not.

LaDerpster feels the last Ice Age ended, 20 thousand years age, because North America finally moved far enough south of the pole. Do you agree with his latest theory?

[/QUOTE]

Are you familiar with Ron White?[/QUOTE]

The theory is that sea level was lower because AA had plenty of ice, but NA had more. The NA ice is now gone, while AA and Greenland have added less than what melted on NA.

Once again, two ice age glaciers were growing, while one was retreating. Ice ages are CONTINENT SPECIFIC, not global...

You're the idiot who thinks it has to be a million years old, but can't show that anyone agrees with you.

There is only one place on Earth today with 2 mile high glaciers, and that is Antarctica.

Greenland's max is just under 2 miles thick, but that is up north where the ice age began. The glaciers in Indiana 16k years ago originated in Northern Canada, which must have had 3 mile thick glaciers, indicating the NA ice age was older than the AA ice age is today. That is also a good clue how high AA and Greenland glaciers will get in the future...

Do 2 mile high glaciers act the same today as they did 100,000 years ago?
Do Antarctic glaciers act differently than ones in Illinois?

Northern Canada, which must have had 3 mile thick glaciers, indicating the NA ice age was older than the AA ice age is today.

If only you had someone that agreed with your claims.
So you could post that info here.
So I can stop mocking you.

LaDerpster feels the last Ice Age ended, 20 thousand years age, because North America finally moved far enough south of the pole. Do you agree with his latest theory?

That is the theory, and it isn't exactly new. I gave it to the Feds in 2009.

Nobody disputes that the NA plate is moving SW and has for millions of years.

The exact details of the NA ice age melt are somewhat unclear. Yellowstone's last eruption was 600k years ago. Clearly, that wiped out some ice, but not all of it. But what is indisputable is that NA was covered with ice age glacier from 50 million years ago until very recently.

North American Plate

snippet:

I didn't ask ladexter I asked you. you can't answer I see and I see you can't use the internet either. too bad, I guess you just stay uninformed. No surprise though. you're lazy.

Why wouldn't they?

As for

ONLY PARROTING WILL BE ACCEPTED AS PROOF... try to explain this...

Google

Why did Obama, clearly a science invalid parrot and kleptocrat, shut up for 2 years?

LOL!!!

When the truth of THAT comes out, will you still demand PARROTING, or will you accept the truth of the FBI Fraud case against the Tippys???

The NA ice age ended 20k or so years ago. The Greenland and AA ice ages grew straight through the melt on NA and are still growing today.

ICE AGES = CONTINENT SPECIFIC

Warmer nonsense about "interglacials" = bullshit fudge and fraud

I didn't ask ladexter I asked you. you can't answer I see and I see you can't use the internet either. too bad, I guess you just stay uninformed. No surprise though. you're lazy.

Of course the plates move.

Why wouldn't they?

As for

ONLY PARROTING WILL BE ACCEPTED AS PROOF... try to explain this...

Google

Why did Obama, clearly a science invalid parrot and kleptocrat, shut up for 2 years?

LOL!!!

When the truth of THAT comes out, will you still demand PARROTING, or will you accept the truth of the FBI Fraud case against the Tippys???

Why would they?

As far as parroting, I can see why you're the sole voice for your theories. Derp.

Northern Canada, which must have had 3 mile thick glaciers, indicating the NA ice age was older than the AA ice age is today.

It's obvious you give two shits what the ice age was about, so you offer no relevance to a discussion.

which direction?

It's obvious you give two shits what the ice age was about, so you offer no relevance to a discussion.

Just pointing out the Derpster's idiocy.

which direction?

It varies.

You haven't laid a glove on any of my statements or theories.

All you have is parroting from Tippys and some nonsense that you cannot parrot an answer to the question

How old are 2 mile high glaciers?

As soon as you offer some credible evidence that those 2 mile high glaciers in Indiana, which originated in Northern Canada, are younger than a million years old, I will pay attention to you...

which direction?

It varies.
it does? start with NA, which way did it move? hint, I posted a video for review

which direction?

It varies.
it does? start with NA, which way did it move? hint, I posted a video for review

It does. You think they all move in the same direction? At the same rate?

You haven't laid a glove on any of my statements or theories.

All you have is parroting from Tippys and some nonsense that you cannot parrot an answer to the question

As soon as you offer some credible evidence that those 2 mile high glaciers in Indiana, which originated in Northern Canada, are younger than a million years old, I will pay attention to you...

When is the last time a glacier in Illinois was 2 miles high?

Wait a minute. Are you actually suggesting that the glaciers in Indiana traveled there from northern Canada? That it was the same ice? If not, what do you mean by "originated in Northern (sic) Canada"?

Forum List

Back