Climate k00ks redefining "hurricanes" because........

The level of phony is staggering at this point.....and this comes on the heels of ample evidence of the alarmists rooting for hurricane Matthew to be more destructive than it was!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

The level of phony is staggering at this point.....and this comes on the heels of ample evidence of the alarmists rooting for hurricane Matthew to be more destructive than it was!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
I saw a piece today on TWC that a group of meteorologists are conducting a study to find out why Matthew wasn't as strong as predicted. My Uncle Silas would tell them that his corns quit aching when the storm weakened. 'Course Ol' Silas ain't no PhD so they would discount him.
I wonder how many people would have died though if there weren't mandatory evacuations. I suppose the wizards on TWC never considered that.

Never understand why these bozo's never go to a Plan B = stop the nutter stuff. It reeks rigging the system and if there is one thing we now know, it is that in 2016, folks are sick and tired of the system rigging.........they tune you right out.

Forum List

Back