Climate Control Nonsense

For those of you who believe that Climate Change is part of the solution to save the planet,
Do you actually think, or feel that the Chinese Communist party, or even that Russia gives a DAMN about Climate Control? If you do, then I have a Bridge to sell you in Brooklyn!
I believe in Climate Crisis; it's caused by humans.

The Climate Alarmists have been predicting catastrophe for decades. By this date, 2022, there was supposed to be no ice in the arctic (its still there).

More recently the climate cult predicted high numbers of hurricanes, the number has actually decreased this year. Although a couple of years ago, we had a record number. Apparently hurricanes aren't related to "Climate change" caused by humans either?

All of the crazy ass predictions over the decades has erased all credibility from the Environmentalist whackos, except with the hardcore cultists and liberals who love the "solutions" even though everyone knows they will be ineffective.

The Climate Alarmists have been predicting catastrophe for decades. By this date, 2022, there was supposed to be no ice in the arctic (its still there).

More recently the climate cult predicted high numbers of hurricanes, the number has actually decreased this year. Although a couple of years ago, we had a record number. Apparently hurricanes aren't related to "Climate change" caused by humans either?

All of the crazy ass predictions over the decades has erased all credibility from the Environmentalist whackos, except with the hardcore cultists and liberals who love the "solutions" even though everyone knows they will be ineffective.

Climate change alarmism is nothing short of psychological terrorism. It seeks to bring about political, social, and economic change by use to threats, fear, and intimidation.

The promoters of climate change alarmism should be put on no-fly lists, just like any other terrorists.

For those of you who believe that Climate Change is part of the solution to save the planet,
Do you actually think, or feel that the Chinese Communist party, or even that Russia gives a DAMN about Climate Control? If you do, then I have a Bridge to sell you in Brooklyn!
But but but, you don't understand. The US can make up for the transgressions of other countries by simply doing more by eliminating fossil fuels, getting rid of heat and air conditioning at our homes and places of work, giving up travel that pollutes, and getting rid of all dirty energy and manufacturing that pollutes. That will make up for other countries. We can go back to wearing animal skins and eating berries and let China take over the world.

The whole thing has been total cringe BULLSHIT from the start from Mann's hockey stick graph of lies! All based on manipulated data fed into computer models. GIGO FOREVER!!!!!! :eusa_hand:
:rolleyes:

This thread has gotten sour w/ name-calling, but please understand that I respect your concern for humankind's well-being and I'd be grateful if u'd take some time to answer some science questions.

You're barking up the wrong tree asking penloper about science.
You'd get more accurate info talking to my dogs.

You are part of the same dumb shits that believed in the Halliburton Weather Machine......Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Liz still has that old thing in her basement. I was a little worried that she might plug it in, but I don't think she'd figure out where the ON switch is.

But but but, you don't understand. The US can make up for the transgressions of other countries by simply doing more by eliminating fossil fuels, getting rid of heat and air conditioning at our homes and places of work, giving up travel that pollutes, and getting rid of all dirty energy and manufacturing that pollutes. That will make up for other countries. We can go back to wearing animal skins and eating berries and let China take over the world.

Actually there is something more practicable we can do that would make most people happy. If we organized our society to a ten hour day, four day work week, it would greatly cut down on our emissions and many people could have a three day weekend every week.

Hell, you already made the trip to work, why not work the extra two hours? One less day companies have to heat or AC their facilities, one less day of rush hour traffic, one less day of school for the kids, and the environmentalists would surly support something like that. Most everybody would be happier.

Forum List

Back