climate change rigging is a fact

Breaking: New Climate Data Rigging Scandal Rocks US Government

"A newly-uncovered and monumental calculating error in official US government climate data shows beyond doubt that climate scientists unjustifiably added on a whopping one degree of phantom warming to the official "raw" temperature record. Skeptics believe the discovery may trigger the biggest of all “climate con” scandals in Congress and sound the death knell on American climate policy."

Total and complete bullshit from a lying bullshit site. So what you are saying is that all the various groups keeping track of the warming, in all the major nations in the world, are publishing false data? Why? And how do you get that many scientists in on a conspriracy?

You have better stock up on the aluminum foil:razz:

Funny, coming from people who take their marching orders from skeptical science....very funny.

Direct satellite observations indicate that the Earth is still accumulating energy and the rate at which it is doing so is increasing. In light of that fact, explain how you're able to conclude AGW stopped or was never taking place.

Direct satellite observations indicate that the Earth is still accumulating energy and the rate at which it is doing so is increasing. In light of that fact, explain how you're able to conclude AGW stopped or was never taking place.

Satellites say that LW escaping at the ToA is increasing....try again. The hypothesis says that CO2 traps energy and heats the atmosphere. Obviously it isn't happening. The hypothesis is wrong....are you now claiming that CO2 is directly heating the deep oceans?

Sorry but I don't buy it.

How come Goddard starts out describing it as a "mistake" and then, with no explanation, suddenly begins charging Hansen and GISS with having falsified the data. Why's that?

Because the US Surface Temp didn't take a 0.3degC jump between 1997 and 1999.. That's over a DECADE'S worth of warming. This monkey biz shows ONLY in VER 2 USHCN. Not in the earlier version, and NOT IN THE SATELLITE RECORD..

Don't care what you buy.. You're gullible anyway... Do you understand the CHARTS that have been posted? Especially the one from UAH I put in a post just above? Describe what you're seeing to me..

That doesn't explain how what he says was a mistake (and let me make it clear that I don't believe there is anything wrong with GISS's data) becomes a conspiratorial fraud.

And don't think of accusing me of being gullible. I'm not the one who buys every harebrained idea or conspiracy theory that comes down the pike whether or not it has any evidence or PASSES A SANITY TEST.

I asked if you could explain to me how this artifact appears ONLY in the USHCN Vers 2 data and not in earlier versions and NOT in the Satellite record. Do you believe that the US took on a decades' worth of warming in just a couple years.

The problem is the DATA in that chart "doesn't PASS A SANITY TEST". Credentials of the messengers dont matter a whit..

USHCN-minus-ISH-PDAT-US-1973-thru-May-2012.png

Do you understand what this chart is showing? Do you understand that Dr. Roy S. is asserting the monkey business when he published it?

Breaking: New Climate Data Rigging Scandal Rocks US Government

"A newly-uncovered and monumental calculating error in official US government climate data shows beyond doubt that climate scientists unjustifiably added on a whopping one degree of phantom warming to the official "raw" temperature record. Skeptics believe the discovery may trigger the biggest of all “climate con” scandals in Congress and sound the death knell on American climate policy."

Total and complete bullshit from a lying bullshit site. So what you are saying is that all the various groups keeping track of the warming, in all the major nations in the world, are publishing false data? Why? And how do you get that many scientists in on a conspriracy?

You have better stock up on the aluminum foil:razz:

Are the all working independently? Do they all come up with the same conclusion independently? Your reaction is one reason that maybe a lot of scientists that get paid to come out with predictions are not too keen on rocking the boat.

How about you or ANYONE else, show us some evidence that this scandal has "rocked the US government"? How about showing us that this 'revelation' by Mr Stoddard has sounded the "death knell on American climate policy"? Has ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM MEDIA EVEN REPORTED THIS? This is nothing but blogger nonsense. Total, 100% Grade AAAA bullshit.

Deflection. Only want to talk to warmers that want to EXPLAIN the evidence of tampering. Why is there a 0.3degC jump over just 2 years in the USHCN new version data? A jump that was not there previously and does not show in the satellite record?

Bloggers are just librarians of the internet. They tell you where to look for knowledge. They are not oracles of all wisdom.

Deflection. Only want to talk to warmers that want to EXPLAIN the evidence of tampering. Why is there a 0.3degC jump over just 2 years in the USHCN new version data? A jump that was not there previously and does not show in the satellite record?

Bloggers are just librarians of the internet. They tell you where to look for knowledge. They are not oracles of all wisdom.

A blogger is anyone with a computer, an internet connection and enough ego to think the rest of us will benefit from whatever they feel like writing.

Have you made inquiry of the folks who made the change? That might be a good place to start.

Last edited:
http://www.ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19990042165_1999050125.pdf
from Hansen et al, 1999.

Abstract. We describe the current GISS analysis of surface temperature change based primarily on meteorological station measurements. The global surface temperature in 1998 was the warmest in the period of instrumental data. The rate of temperature change is higher in the past 25 years than at any previous time in the period of instrumental data. The warmth of 1998 is too large and pervasive to be fully accounted for by the recent El Nino, suggesting that global temperature may have moved to a higher level, analogous to the increase that occurred in the late 1970s. The warming in the United States over the past 50 years is smaller than in most of the world, and over that period there is a slight cooling trend in the Eastern United States and the neighboring Atlantic ocean. The spatial and temporal patterns of the temperature change suggest that more than one mechanism is involved in this regional cooling.

Note what ENSO did in 1998-2000.

800px-Enso-global-temp-anomalies.png

Last edited:
It really bugs the kooks, how nobody outside of their cult cares at all about their 'tard conspiracy theories.

Go on, kooks, stamp those widdle feet and scream louder. That will show them you can't be ignored.

Wait.. wait... you mean... you DON'T hear the death knell sounded for American climate policy?!?!?!?

Say it isn't so!

A blogger is anyone with a computer, an internet connection and enough ego to think the rest of us will benefit from whatever they feel like writing.

Have you made inquiry of the folks who made the change? That might be a good place to start.

So you continue to avoid discussing the irregularity in the cooked data. The analysis I posted and the comparison with sat records comes from UAH ---- NOT from a blogger.

cooked temperature data is gay

"We need to get some broad based support,
to capture the public's imagination...
So we have to offer up scary scenarios,
make simplified, dramatic statements
and make little mention of any doubts...
Each of us has to decide what the right balance
is between being effective and being honest."

- Prof. Stephen Schneider,
Stanford Professor of Climatology,
lead author of many IPCC reports

So you continue to avoid discussing the irregularity in the cooked data. The analysis I posted and the comparison with sat records comes from UAH ---- NOT from a blogger.

You really don't expect for him to discuss it do you? In order to do that he would have to actually look at it and "see" it. He can't see anything that runs contrary to his faith. Eyes camped shut, hands over his ears screaming LA LA LA at the top of his lungs.

I dont blame them for trying to ignore the irregularities. once they acknowledge one, two more need to be examined, then four more....

can you imagine what the spagetti graphs would look like if they were done with Briffa2013 data? or no bristlecone pines and upsidedown Tiljander? or statistician approved methodology?

Fall2012 reanalyzed US temps for 1979-2008 and found .15C/decade for well placed stations, .25C/d for poorly placed stations, and NOAA found .30C/d for all. hmmm....I should look up what their number is for the new version. does anyone think it is lower than .30? hahahahaha

It really bugs the kooks, how nobody outside of their cult cares at all about their 'tard conspiracy theories.

Go on, kooks, stamp those widdle feet and scream louder. That will show them you can't be ignored.

:lol:, then it must reeeeeealy bug the crap out of you that your religion is failing so fast!:lol

Forum List

Back