Climate change is impossible to avoid. So which one do you want?

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
The Al Gore version?

cold.png

Or this version?

mota_ru_0071811-1920x1080.jpg

We are being told that global warming causes increased temperatures in the summer and decreased temperatures in the winter.

I don't see the problem.

Who is telling you that global warming will cause colder winters?

We are being told that global warming causes increased temperatures in the summer and decreased temperatures in the winter.

I don't see the problem.

The AGW cultists like you!

Remember it was "predicted" in all the AGW models, well at least that was the story last week.

I don't see the problem.

Remember it was "predicted" in all the AGW models, well at least that was the story last week.

No, you ignorant ass, what is predicted is that there will be wider and wilder swings. That mean cold snaps like the one we just saw. It also predicts that there will be an overall warming. Which we have seen this year as 2013 ranks #4 warmest in the last 180 years. All ten of the warmest years on record have been since 1998.

All ten of the warmest years on record have been since 1998.

The record only goes back 125 years. Out of 5 billion years of Earth's existence, that's nothing. Your reasoning here is equivalent to measuring the size of babies born all day, then saying "the ten biggest babies I've ever recorded were born in the last 30 seconds, so it must be that human babies must be on an enlarging trend!"

No, you ignorant ass, what is predicted is that there will be wider and wilder swings. That mean cold snaps like the one we just saw. It also predicts that there will be an overall warming. Which we have seen this year as 2013 ranks #4 warmest in the last 180 years. All ten of the warmest years on record have been since 1998.

Speaking of ignorant!

We were all told by you and all the AGW cultists told us that the Hansen models predicted all this.

Change your story if you need to, but you are a liar.

You may be confusing the wider swings with the prediction of increased snowfall in Antarctica. That was the more widely discussed topic last week due to the stuck ships.

All ten of the warmest years on record have been since 1998.

The record only goes back 125 years. Out of 5 billion years of Earth's existence, that's nothing. Your reasoning here is equivalent to measuring the size of babies born all day, then saying "the ten biggest babies I've ever recorded were born in the last 30 seconds, so it must be that human babies must be on an enlarging trend!"

No one was claiming the warmest in the history of the planet. The key is the term "on record".

125 years is a meaningful time span in a discussion of climate. 5 billion years is not.

One thing is clear - the Climate alarmists are losing the argument. I expect the ferocity of their hatred towards fellow humans to increase exponentially.

Oh my god! You think it is ! ! !

1epic_facepalm_by_rjth_255b1_255d.jpg

ps: you might think of getting a new sig. That one's a real dud.

Last edited:

I don't see the problem.

You when ever we point out record colds.

That would be incorrect. I have never made such a contention. Just this evening poster hazlnut put up a post about the cold in Chicago last week and stated it was due to global warming. I demurred. I fully hold that increasing global temperatures will increase the intensity of our weather, but the only thing we will ever experience - that we can ever say - is that increasing temperatures will cause the average intensity of our weather to increase. It is just silly to try to give global warming even the majority of the blame for a particular storm or storm system. However, let me repeat: I fully believe that increasing global temperatures will inevitably increase the average intensity of our weather.

Last edited:
If we average together the hard data in an average way to determine average changes from the average, we can then average the average changes to determine average magnitude with an average deviation which then become useful to determine the average data that will average changes from the average so that the average effect can be readily available to the average person who will readily understand and accept the average conclusion, on average.

Forum List

Back