Climate alarmists: "We'll see millions dead by 2020!!"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
It would be true if you looked into Asia and the workers dying to get the rare earth metals needed for it. They are dying by the millions from the mining, and manufacturing of the Green Energy products.........

Not global warming killing them though.

It would be true if you looked into Asia and the workers dying to get the rare earth metals needed for it. They are dying by the millions from the mining, and manufacturing of the Green Energy products.........

Mass panic based on a false narrative is a bummer, but the narrative still has consequences: nothing happens.

Mass panic based on a false narrative is a bummer.
I call it the Green Money Making Machine.........which is all it is about......it's helping cause an environmental disaster across the Far East.........China and India are disasters now because of it.

Climate Hysteria is a tough sell for emotionally stable people..... "give me lots of your money and I'll fix the weather" is one of the more idiotic premises peddled by the marxist shitstains.... and that's saying something.

I've been saying for many years that if you pay attention, you notice that people all- in on climate change stuff tend to the hysterical with alot in life. The emotional cripples.....filling their baskets at the supermarket at the hint of a coming 6" snowstorm. The rubberneckers on any parkway. Those who hear the word "gun" and dive for cover.

These pathetic people are all around us.....but are thankfully in the distinct minority....thank God.

Mass panic based on a false narrative is a bummer.
I call it the Green Money Making Machine.........which is all it is about......it's helping cause an environmental disaster across the Far East.........China and India are disasters now because of it.
Outta the park, but wasn't it former Vice President Al Gore that got the boot from the National Scientific Society in the EU for spewing homilies about global warming weather changes Cow farts polar drifting, etc.?
Edit: where were the Chinese when all that was going on?

Last edited:
Millions die every year ... if we blame that on global warming, can we blame the millions more births on the warm weather too?

pregnant-woman-bikini-sea-future-young-mother-black-bathing-suit-bathes-blue-74568168.jpg

Yep, too bad they are dying of causes not politically advantageous for the Left. So yeah, sucks to be them.

Yep, too bad they are dying of causes not politically advantageous for the Left. So yeah, sucks to be them.

you-have-stolen-my-dreams-and-my-childhood-getting-that-cobalt-for-your-electric-cars-fast-as-i-can-greta-thunberg.jpg

Climate Hysteria is a tough sell for emotionally stable people..... "give me lots of your money and I'll fix the weather" is one of the more idiotic premises peddled by the marxist shitstains.... and that's saying something.

I've been saying for many years that if you pay attention, you notice that people all- in on climate change stuff tend to the hysterical with alot in life. The emotional cripples.....filling their baskets at the supermarket at the hint of a coming 6" snowstorm. The rubberneckers on any parkway. Those who hear the word "gun" and dive for cover.

These pathetic people are all around us.....but are thankfully in the distinct minority....thank God.
Yebbut the cute little tribbles survived the chaos of generations past for at least a million years in their corner. :backpedal:

Last edited:
Not bad for a USMB rookie. :)

Thanks sweetie. I've been kicked out of approx. 400 forums over the last 20 years. The book-burning mother fucks at breitbart, gateway pundit, you name it. If you don't mind an occasional f-bomb I will expose the lowlife marxists for exactly what they are. Stay tuned. :):)

Yebbut the cute little tribbles survived the chaos of generations past for at least a million years in their corner. :backpedal:

They not only survived ...

maxresdefault.jpg

:oops8:

Report Hyped By Climate Alarmists Warned: Millions Dead, Nuclear War, & Sunken Major Cities By 2020

Prediction made in 2004....and how many dozen in the past 15 years that have fallen flat on their face. And these bobbleheads just keep hitting the re-set button every year and kicking the can down the road! And the suckers keep gettin suckered.....we see the same bozos in this forum getting snookered year after year after year after year!!!:popcorn::popcorn:

Welp.....sure keeps it a hoot around here!:spinner:
It's too late anyways.

You're dropping your shoulder way too fucking much swinging that 2-iron ... it's a knuckler coming out so keep it low and long ...

Hey Reiny.... that's not me. That's Jamie Sadlowski, one of the most prodigious long hitters of all time. I've personally seen him hit a 5-iron 365 yards and then he pulled a standard putter out a spectator's bag and hit it 305 yards. He could hit the driver 440 while yawning. All 170 lbs. of him.

They not only survived ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Actually all of those tribbles are dead!

Forum List

Back