Climate alarmists: "We'll see millions dead by 2020!!"

Hey Reiny.... that's not me. That's Jamie Sadlowski, one of the most prodigious long hitters of all time. I've personally seen him hit a 5-iron 365 yards and then he pulled a standard putter out a spectator's bag and hit it 305 yards. He could hit the driver 440 while yawning. All 170 lbs. of him.

Easy peasy ... I've seen Alan Shepard hit a 6-iron 3,000 yards ... all 30 lbs of him ...

Just ribbing the new guy ... sorry ... but let me welcome you on behalf of 80% of us by saying "you're wrong" ... [giggle] ...

It would be true if you looked into Asia and the workers dying to get the rare earth metals needed for it. They are dying by the millions from the mining, and manufacturing of the Green Energy products.........

Not global warming killing them though.
Mass panic based on a false narrative is a bummer.
I call it the Green Money Making Machine.........which is all it is about......it's helping cause an environmental disaster across the Far East.........China and India are disasters now because of it.
Outta the park, but wasn't it former Vice President Al Gore that got the boot from the National Scientific Society in the EU for spewing homilies about global warming weather changes Cow farts polar drifting, etc.?
Edit: where were the Chinese when all that was going on?
The Chinese were cashing in...........

Climate Hysteria is a tough sell for emotionally stable people..... "give me lots of your money and I'll fix the weather" is one of the more idiotic premises peddled by the marxist shitstains.... and that's saying something.

I've been saying for many years that if you pay attention, you notice that people all- in on climate change stuff tend to the hysterical with alot in life. The emotional cripples.....filling their baskets at the supermarket at the hint of a coming 6" snowstorm. The rubberneckers on any parkway. Those who hear the word "gun" and dive for cover.

These pathetic people are all around us.....but are thankfully in the distinct minority....thank God.
Yebbut the cute little tribbles survived the chaos of generations past for at least a million years in their corner. :backpedal:

They not only survived ...

maxresdefault.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I read the same thing in a 1945 his story blurb. The number was six million.
Turned out a couple hundred thousand.
Fake News !

Forum List

Back