Cleveland Police Killed 12-Year-Old Black Boy in Less than 2 Seconds

Because he gave up his chance by going for his waistband

-Geaux

Geaux fuck yourself, liar. You don't want to watch the video, fine.

I've seen it.

-Geaux

Anything, anything other than suggest that parents teach kids how to behave in public.

Yep. Imperfect parents and imperfect kids deserve to die.

Thank you, Roadrunner. And Happy Thanksgiving to you.
Are you mentally challenged?
Anyone who reaches for a handgun, replica or not when told by the cops to put their hands up is risking their life.
You really can't be so stupid.
It's never a question of whether they deserve to die. What are you? Like ten years old?

Perhaps you need a bouncing ball to follow. My post was in reply to, "Anything, anything other than suggest that parents teach kids how to behave in public."

How much time did the police have to tell the kid to put his hands up? Were they screaming it out the window as they practically pulled the car up on the kid?

I saw this video. And im a fair man.

The cops may get indicted on this. I see problems. They pulled up FAR too close for a possibly armed person. Especially if the passenger side officer is getting out.

That was a VERY dumb move tactically. ..and it may end up with them being charged. At the least...they did not respond as trained and will lose a civil charge. No academy in America teaches pulling up that close.

I kind of agree here. Why would a cop roll up that close if he thought the perp was armed?
I would have stopped about a 150 ft short and took cover behind my vehicle and demanded he drop his weapon.
I usually will side with the police on issues like this because the cops usually have a valid reason to shoot. I want to hear what the cops thinking was before I judge them though.
The cops were using the only access road to that part of the park. They had NO idea exactly where the "tall for his age' young negro was at that moment. They literally pulled up on him. Had they stayed bact 150' they wouldn't have even seen the "tall for his age" negro.
The cop told him to put his hands in the air. The "tall for his age" negro instead reaches for the gun in his waistband.
Guess what that means to the cops?

I agree they had no choice but to shoot the kid when he reached for his waist band.
I was just curious as to why they pulled right up on him. I'm going to see if google earth offers an explanation as to why they didnt stop short rather than confronting him up close.
It could very well be they just didnt want him to run off so they closed on him quickly since they didnt have any back up.

Because he gave up his chance by going for his waistband

-Geaux

I've seen it.

-Geaux

Anything, anything other than suggest that parents teach kids how to behave in public.

Nobody said he deserved to die or that it wasn't a tragedy.

Had there been restraint and two cops died because it was a real gun, you would not have given a flying fuck.

That's not true. However, police are trained in how to deal with these situations. 12-year-olds are not trained in how to deal with police.

And a few have certainly said he deserved to die, or at least that it was no great loss.

Oh please just go fuck yourself, if you haven't already. You're saying a 12-year-old should have the sense and responses of an adult. I bet you couldn't even find your micro-dick when you were twelve.

You're god damned right I am. I 'm saying that if a 12 year old doesn't have the sense not to reach for his gun when a cop tellls him to get his hands up, someone ought not let that stupid fucking kid wander off to the park with a gun. DUH

It's called being responsible .

That's right. And why give a 12 year old kid a toy gun anyway ? What kind of stupid thing is that ? So he can go around practicing to be like all the thugs walking around his neighborhood ?

This is about bad parenting, How about giving the kid a microscope ? Or a guitar ? Or a box of tools ? Something constructive, rather than destructive. These kind of gifts could inspire a kid to a desire for science, or culture, or a skilled trade, instead of becoming a stupid thug.

Have you never seen "A Christmas Story"?
So what about it ?
Honestly you never wanted a Red Ryder BB gun when you were a kid?
images

My dad did not think kids respected the power of BB guns, and never let us have one.

We started with .22 calibre Benjamin pumps.

Could drop a squirrel from the top of the tallest tree, or drop a rabbit in its tracks.

Ate many a meal from pellet gun shot rabbits and squirrels.

We used to season them, and wrap them in foil with potatoes and carrots, and roast them in the fireplace.

I've seen it.

-Geaux

Nobody said he deserved to die or that it wasn't a tragedy.

Had there been restraint and two cops died because it was a real gun, you would not have given a flying fuck.

That's not true. However, police are trained in how to deal with these situations. 12-year-olds are not trained in how to deal with police.

And a few have certainly said he deserved to die, or at least that it was no great loss.
Well don't paint me with that brush.

I attended too many funerals of black kids killed while being stupid, and went to too many trials where black kids got 25 to life for being stupid.

None of them "deserved it", all of them brought it on themselves.

Here's the air soft pistol used you tell me in a split second from a distance could you tell if this was an air soft gun or not?
azqFbCH.png

The cop that shot the kid said the kid was 20 years old, too. I can't believe you idiots are trying to rationalize this.
I'm not trying to rationalize defend of criticize the shooting. I wasn't there you have as much information on the shooting as anyone else not connected with the police department. I'm going with my experience and training as a former police officer. But you said the shooting happen in less than two seconds. It didn't the air soft pistol looks like the real thing from a distance and with just a couple of seconds to react.

Where did you get your police training? The Darren Wilson School for Dumb Cops? Watch the video. I just posted it. Yes, the cops just drove up and shot him in less than 2 seconds. No questions asked.

Yes, the cops just drove up and shot him in less than 2 seconds. No questions asked.

They told him to put his hands up, he went for the gun.
Sometimes stupid hurts, sometimes it's fatal.

I'd like to see your reaction if a couple of cops sped right in front of you coming out of nowhere, pointed their guns at your head and started shouting at you.

I bet you'd pee yourself and roll over like a puppy. This kid was just a pup, he had an excuse, douchebag.

Yes, the kid was a pup. But, since the cop wasn't psychic, he couldn't possibly have determined that in the two seconds that he had to make a life or death decision.

Mark

So basically, in Cleveland, if you call and report that someone has a gun, the cops can go and shoot that person in two seconds without seeing the gun

The cop that shot the kid said the kid was 20 years old, too. I can't believe you idiots are trying to rationalize this.
I'm not trying to rationalize defend of criticize the shooting. I wasn't there you have as much information on the shooting as anyone else not connected with the police department. I'm going with my experience and training as a former police officer. But you said the shooting happen in less than two seconds. It didn't the air soft pistol looks like the real thing from a distance and with just a couple of seconds to react.

Where did you get your police training? The Darren Wilson School for Dumb Cops? Watch the video. I just posted it. Yes, the cops just drove up and shot him in less than 2 seconds. No questions asked.

Yes, the cops just drove up and shot him in less than 2 seconds. No questions asked.

I'd like to see your reaction if a couple of cops sped right in front of you coming out of nowhere, pointed their guns at your head and started shouting at you.

I bet you'd pee yourself and roll over like a puppy. This kid was just a pup, he had an excuse, douchebag.

Yes, the kid was a pup. But, since the cop wasn't psychic, he couldn't possibly have determined that in the two seconds that he had to make a life or death decision.

Mark
So basically, in Cleveland, if you call and report that someone has a gun, the cops can go and shoot that person in two seconds without seeing the gun

The best form of protest would be aggressive use of 911 by African Americans reporting "suspicious" activity by white people, waving objects that may or may not be weapons. Watch how quickly the cops zoom up right next to them, shoot them in seconds!

Mark

The best form of protest would be aggressive use of 911 by African Americans reporting "suspicious" activity by white people, waving objects that may or may not be weapons. Watch how quickly the cops zoom up right next to them, shoot them in seconds!

So call in a false crime? Go ahead and give that a shot and see how it turns out.
What a dumb ass...

Oh please just go fuck yourself, if you haven't already. You're saying a 12-year-old should have the sense and responses of an adult. I bet you couldn't even find your micro-dick when you were twelve.

You're god damned right I am. I 'm saying that if a 12 year old doesn't have the sense not to reach for his gun when a cop tellls him to get his hands up, someone ought not let that stupid fucking kid wander off to the park with a gun. DUH

That's right. And why give a 12 year old kid a toy gun anyway ? What kind of stupid thing is that ? So he can go around practicing to be like all the thugs walking around his neighborhood ?

This is about bad parenting, How about giving the kid a microscope ? Or a guitar ? Or a box of tools ? Something constructive, rather than destructive. These kind of gifts could inspire a kid to a desire for science, or culture, or a skilled trade, instead of becoming a stupid thug.

So what about it ?
images
I never got one. Instead I got a guitar. Learned to play it, and haven't stopped since.

PS- I got my gun (M-14) when I was in boot camp in the Army.

So what about it ?
images
I never got one. Instead I got a guitar. Learned to play it, and haven't stopped since.

PS- I got my gun (M-14) when I was in boot camp in the Army.

M-14? LOL You old.

Court refuses appeal of ex-Cleveland cop who shot Tamir Rice​

Court refuses appeal of ex-Cleveland cop who shot Tamir Rice
The appeal was filed in April by the Cleveland Police Patrolment's Association on behalf former officer Timothy Loehmann. Cleveland fired Loehmann in 2017 not for killing Tamir, who was Black, but for providing false information on his job application. An arbitrator and a county judge upheld his firing.

The wannabe thug in-training was reaching for something under his waistband. Surveillance tapes showed him pointing what looked like a fucking handgun at people walking past him. That's what the cops were responding to.
Go fuck yourself!
He has however proven to be a benefit to the world.
He fed a bunch of fucking maggots.

Forum List

Back