Cleveland Police Killed 12-Year-Old Black Boy in Less than 2 Seconds

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Yeah, it's just black people causing all these problems.

"Loehman, 26, shot Rice between 1.5 and 2 seconds after pulling up in a patrol car, according to Deputy Chief Ed Tomba. The vehicle was driven by veteran Cleveland police officer Frank Garmback, 46."""

Video in fatal shooting of Cleveland boy, 12, released by police
Cleveland police say officer Timothy Loehman fatally shot Tamir Rice 12 within seconds of pulling up in patrol car - CBS News

Tamir Rice is a problem. It's a big one.

You better hope you didn't blow this shit because this one counts.

Last edited:
I saw a video yesterday of 20 prominent democrats, half of them queers, yelling racist epithets at poor black chiren before gunning all of the poor innocent black chiren down, then they tortured and killed all the puppies and kitties that belonged to the poor innocent black chiren. I'm absolutely positive the video was authentic and unaltered.

Wonder if we'll ever get threads on any white boys killed? Girls maybe?

naaaa, they aren't important. I wonder how many black children were aborted today? any guesses? Where is wailing over them?

What the fuck is wrong with people? Cops says put your hands up, you don't reach for a (airsoft) gun

Sorry, but even a 12 year old should know that.

I am sad that a child was killed, but it's his own fault. Or rather, it's someone's fault for not teaching him better.

"Loehman, 26, shot Rice between 1.5 and 2 seconds after pulling up in a patrol car, according to Deputy Chief Ed Tomba. The vehicle was driven by veteran Cleveland police officer Frank Garmback, 46."""

Cleveland police say officer Timothy Loehman fatally shot Tamir Rice 12 within seconds of pulling up in patrol car - CBS News
7:51
WATCH Tamir Rice shooting video

Excellent. One less person to siphon money out of hard working taxpayers pocketbooks for welfare. The cops did a noble justfiable action.

I don't blow shit. I post reliable links, instead.

^ Please, do NOT engage this poster except to ridicule. It only encourages her.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Cops says put your hands up, you don't reach for a (airsoft) gun

I am sad that a child was killed, but it's his own fault. Or rather, it's someone's fault for not teaching him better.

Oh please just go fuck yourself, if you haven't already. You're saying a 12-year-old should have the sense and responses of an adult.

Excellent. One less person to siphon money out of hard working taxpayers pocketbooks for welfare. The cops did a noble justfiable action.
Steve shut the fuck up.

Yeah, you do blow shit and you're not smart enough to get it.

Oh please just go fuck yourself, if you haven't already. You're saying a 12-year-old should have the sense and responses of an adult. I bet you couldn't even find your micro-dick when you were twelve.

You're god damned right I am. I 'm saying that if a 12 year old doesn't have the sense not to reach for his gun when a cop tellls him to get his hands up, someone ought not let that stupid fucking kid wander off to the park with a gun. DUH

It's called being responsible .

Yeah, you do blow shit and you're not smart enough to get it.

Try making a point, besides showing us the one on the top of your head.

Forum List

Back