Cleveland Police Killed 12-Year-Old Black Boy in Less than 2 Seconds

Yeah, it's just black people causing all these problems.

"Loehman, 26, shot Rice between 1.5 and 2 seconds after pulling up in a patrol car, according to Deputy Chief Ed Tomba. The vehicle was driven by veteran Cleveland police officer Frank Garmback, 46."""

Video in fatal shooting of Cleveland boy, 12, released by police
Cleveland police say officer Timothy Loehman fatally shot Tamir Rice 12 within seconds of pulling up in patrol car - CBS News
Here's the air soft pistol used you tell me in a split second from a distance could you tell if this was an air soft gun or not?
azqFbCH.png

The cop that shot the kid said the kid was 20 years old, too. I can't believe you idiots are trying to rationalize this.

The kid was gang style going for his waistband. You are deader than dead once that happens

-Geaux

What the fuck is wrong with people? Cops says put your hands up, you don't reach for a (airsoft) gun

Sorry, but even a 12 year old should know that.

I am sad that a child was killed, but it's his own fault. Or rather, it's someone's fault for not teaching him better.

Oh please just go fuck yourself, if you haven't already. You're saying a 12-year-old should have the sense and responses of an adult.
He had the guile to take the safety orange muzzle off so he could fool people into thinking he had a real gun.

Another case of stupid kills.

BTW- not to mention illegal

-Geaux

This is so bizzare that perhaps the kid is 'challenged' or mentally disabled in some capacity

-Geaux

The cops must go to trial.
That way we can see a full and fair enquiry into this shooting.

What strikes me most is, the cops were trained to shoot at the first sign of a gun, something that's highly unlikely in the UK.
Fuck the UK..

We rendered our verdict on the UK in 1776.

This is so bizzare that perhaps the kid is 'challenged' or mentally disabled in some capacity

-Geaux

Retarded people kill cops too.

Cops cannot be too cautious these days, especially with bounties being put out on some cops, and rioters calling for killing cops.

People need to start teaching their kids how to act right.

This was a failure of a kid to know how to act in public.

And again, we are starting to hear how the cops are guilty and have to go to jail.

Always from people who weren't even there.

As with the other cases, I'll wait and see what the evidence shows.

Any time a police officer uses deadly force, there needs to be an investigation and every witness and angle looked at.

Don't need a trial, just an investigation.

Any time a police officer uses deadly force, there needs to be an investigation and every witness and angle looked at.

Why an investigation?

Don't you read the posts here; if the cops are white and the dead kid black, straight to the Goodbye Gurney with the executioners.

Don't you read the posts here?

What the fuck is wrong with people? Cops says put your hands up, you don't reach for a (airsoft) gun

I am sad that a child was killed, but it's his own fault. Or rather, it's someone's fault for not teaching him better.

Oh please just go fuck yourself, if you haven't already. You're saying a 12-year-old should have the sense and responses of an adult.
No, just common sense and I guess between Brown and this kid. Proves black people have none.

"Loehman, 26, shot Rice between 1.5 and 2 seconds after pulling up in a patrol car, according to Deputy Chief Ed Tomba. The vehicle was driven by veteran Cleveland police officer Frank Garmback, 46."""

Cleveland police say officer Timothy Loehman fatally shot Tamir Rice 12 within seconds of pulling up in patrol car - CBS News
Here's the air soft pistol used you tell me in a split second from a distance could you tell if this was an air soft gun or not?
azqFbCH.png

The cop that shot the kid said the kid was 20 years old, too. I can't believe you idiots are trying to rationalize this.
I guess the media is going to show his baby picture, so idiots like yourself can get outraged.

Wait.
Tamir Rice shooting Officers were not told the gun could be fake or that suspect was juvenile - newsnet5.com Cleveland

Dig deeper, toots. The initial dispatcher took the call and forwarded it to the police dispatcher who failed to mention that the 911 caller stated TWICE that the gun could be fake.

Video: Boy with air gun was shot 2 seconds after Cleveland police arrived
"""The dispatcher radioed to officers about a black male who was "pointing a gun at people," but did not mention that caller's belief that he could be a minor and that the gun might not be a real firearm, one of the released recordings shows.
Police previously said it wasn't clear if the responding officers received the information about the suspect's age or the gun possibly being fake."""

Video of Cleveland police shooting of boy released - CNN.com

What part of this do you morons not get. The police are NOT trained to base their decisions off of what eyewitnesses say

What kind of dumb ass cop would say "hey partner, let's roll but an eyewitness says this gun is probably fake, so no reason to use caution?"

Yeah, a dead cop.

Is it a tragedy that a 12 was shot? You bet it is, but the tragedy lies with his upbringing which led to HIS decisions, not the police officer's decisions.

Why don't some of you ignorant fucking liberals try becoming a police officer if it's all so easy?
They can't, they would piss themselves when they saw the gun.

There is ALWAYS an investigation when a LEO is involved in a shooting. ALWAYS

While we Pisces get away with everything!!!!

; - )

Why an investigation?

Don't you read the posts here; if the cops are white and the dead kid black, straight to the Goodbye Gurney with the executioners.

Don't you read the posts here?

I'm glad idiots like McGarret and noteaparty have no control over anything important, their whack-a-mole mentality is dangerous if ever in any kind of power.

Yep, but according to liberals there isn't. They are absolutely insane, and then they want to give government more control, but they don't trust government, no consistency.

I really wonder how many here have watched the police video. It shows the cops driving right up to the kid and shooting as they get out of the squad car. That's the explanation for killing this kid within 2 seconds of arriving.

I would wonder why these cops didn't pull their squad car up within 30-40 feet of the kid, stand behind their respective open doors, and ask the kid who he was and what he was doing.

Perhaps they would have had time to see he was less than 5 feet tall and heard from his voice that he was a little boy, instead of " ....20 years old" as the murdering cop stated to his dispatcher after he shot him. As it stood, the kid never had a chance to say anything.

Roll it up to 1:00 and realize this CCTV is in slow motion. Anyone who justifies this is beyond help themselves.

Last edited:
I really wonder how many here have watched the police video. It shows the cops driving right up to the kid and shooting as they get out of the squad car. That's the explanation for killing this kid within 2 seconds of arriving.

would wonder why these cops didn't pull their squad car up within 30-40 feet of the kid, stand behind their respective open doors, and ask the kid who he was and what he was doing.

Perhaps they would have had time to see he was less than 5 feet tall and heard from his voice that he was a little boy, instead of " ....20 years old" as the murdering cop stated to his dispatcher after he shot him. As it stood, the kid never had a chance to say anything.

Because he gave up his chance by going for his waistband

-Geaux

azqFbCH.png

I'm not trying to rationalize defend of criticize the shooting. I wasn't there you have as much information on the shooting as anyone else not connected with the police department. I'm going with my experience and training as a former police officer. But you said the shooting happen in less than two seconds. It didn't the air soft pistol looks like the real thing from a distance and with just a couple of seconds to react.

Where did you get your police training? The Darren Wilson School for Dumb Cops? Watch the video. I just posted it. Yes, the cops just drove up and shot him in less than 2 seconds. No questions asked.

And there are obviously some who don't even have the decency to recognize this as the tragedy it is.

I'm sure some will say that he didn't look 12, or that he was in a gang, or that his pants were sagging. You know, that he deserved it.
The reason they think he deserves it is because he is a black kid and they like to rationalize that all black kids are going to grow up to be criminals or welfare spongers, so it's right to get rid of them now before they do that.

The racism on this board is truly, deeply disturbing and sickening. Just as ugly as it gets.

azqFbCH.png

I'm not trying to rationalize defend of criticize the shooting. I wasn't there you have as much information on the shooting as anyone else not connected with the police department. I'm going with my experience and training as a former police officer. But you said the shooting happen in less than two seconds. It didn't the air soft pistol looks like the real thing from a distance and with just a couple of seconds to react.

Where did you get your police training? The Darren Wilson School for Dumb Cops? Watch the video. I just posted it. Yes, the cops just drove up and shot him in less than 2 seconds. No questions asked.

Again, the Q&A period was over once the kid went for his waistband

-Geaux

would wonder why these cops didn't pull their squad car up within 30-40 feet of the kid, stand behind their respective open doors, and ask the kid who he was and what he was doing.

Because he gave up his chance by going for his waistband

-Geaux

Geaux fuck yourself, liar. You don't want to watch the video, fine.

Forum List

Back