Cleveland Clinic cites Obamacare for cutbacks & layoffs

They could do as we in the construction trade has done before. Take less pay for the same work, but I know they have their dignity.

• Banned
They could do as we in the construction trade has done before. Take less pay for the same work, but I know they have their dignity.

Or we could just repeal this disasterous bill.

I've yet to see any public support for it outside of congress or this board.

They've probably already done this to compensate for a shitty economy. Now you want them to do it again? When is it enough with you guys?

Obamacare is a piece of shit, the Dems knew it when they passed it, it is meant to be a piece of shit so it will be awful and that will afford them the excuse to push for single payer down our throats.

• Banned
Cleveland Clinic announces job cuts to prepare for Obamacare

Obama once touted this facility as top notch. Now they cite him as the source of their problems.

Other medical facilites in the state have pubically said there'd be no changes to their employment levels, so that's proof that the Clevelend Clinic is trying to blame someone else for their poor management of the business.

Provide a link to back up your assertions please.

Cleveland Clinic announces job cuts to prepare for Obamacare

Snip:

CLEVELAND (Reuters) - The world-renowned Cleveland Clinic said on Wednesday it would cut jobs and slash five to six percent of its $6 billion annual budget to prepare for President Barack Obama's health reforms.The clinic, which has treated celebrities and world leaders such as musician Lou Reed, former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and former Olympic gold medal skater Scott Hamilton, did not say how many of its 44,000 employees would be laid off. But a spokeswoman said that $330 million would be cut from its annual budget.

Forum List

Back