Cleveland boy with fake pistol killed by police

No surprise here folks...Its the victims fault.

Plus when you have a fake gun and you're black its just like having a real gun and you've shot several people.

He was like 12 and black...thats like a 30 year old white man.

C'mon people. This isn't that hard. Unlike the cops who must make split-second, life or death decisions, you can take your time.

Guess the know-it-all gun nutters all got reeeel busy elsewhere.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yes, we can take our time. But "we" are not the ones who are staring what we think could be DEATH, straight in the face. The 2 cops are the ones who did that.

EXACTLY my point and EXACTLY what I already wrote.

Funny thing is, not one of the know-it-all gun nutters can tell. They're all big tough guys on a keyboard but faced with this real life decision, and they are MORE like to make a mistake because they really don't know even a fraction of what they brag about.

And, THAT is why they all went POOF! and disappeared.

Possibly a rush to judgement but this not likely.
Yes Playing, have you never played with toy guns as a kid?
The 'twelve year old' going on eighteen physically and five years mentally was waving a VERY accurate replica of a handgun.............with the orange tip REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at people in the park.
A concerned citizen, (negro) called 911.
When the police arrived he put the handgun in his waistband. When the police officers told him to put his hands up instead the negro reached for the handgun. He was then shot.
Those are the facts.
Today's 'toy handguns' are impossible to tell from real handguns.
THAT"S WHY THE MANUFACTURER IS LEGALLY REQUIRED TO PAINT A BRIGHT ORANGE COLOURED TIP ON THE BARREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some stupid negro removed the orange colour.
Then the budding gang banger goes to the park and starts waving the gun around and pointing it at people.
The police are trained to use deadly force if they believe they or someone else is in danger of their lives.
If the twelve year old had had a real semi automatic handgun and shot at the cops would you still be defending him?
Social Darwinism. Let's hope he hadn't already impregnated a few twelve years old 'baby mammas'.
You forgot about the part where the 911 operator was told at least TWICE that the gun was a BB gun.

But that does not dovetail into your patently racist post, does it?

It is tragic, what kind of parenting did this child have. Someone removed that orange tip. Someone taught this child that the correct response when told to put their hands up is to pull out the fake gun. Who told him to do that? That's what killed this child. Not the officers who are used to being ambushed and used to child killers.
Good post. Too often in these cases we don't think about the parenting. Could be the parents (or parent, singular), or whoever gave this kid this gun, is who is really to blame here, and not the cops OR the kid.

Who the heck gives a 12 year old kid a gun that looks real, orange tip or not ? Why does a kid this age run around with a toy gun anyway ? To practice becoming a criminal, like some of the older ones he sees around him ? Is this the kind of upbringing to keep him out of trouble, and on the right path in life ?

Want to give 12 year old a gift ? How about a microscope ? How about a guitar ? How about instructional videos about the law, or science, or music ?

Need a mint Luddly?
You are well known here as a stupid 'Special Needs' fool.
PLEASE don't go away until the GJ rules in Wilson's favor.
We really want to watch you once again make a fool of yourself.

The toy gun looked real.

12 year olds nationwide hunt deer and shoot up schools.

Does a 12 year old with what appears to be a pistol pose a threat?

If a 12 year old and 40 year old both have a 9mm pistol and reach for it...which 9mm is more deadly?

God damn...I wish the zombie apocalypse would hurry up. Humans are getting dumber by the day.

C'mon people. This isn't that hard. Unlike the cops who must make split-second, life or death decisions, you can take your time.

Yes, we can take our time. But "we" are not the ones who are staring what we think could be DEATH, straight in the face. The 2 cops are the ones who did that.

Funny thing is, not one of the know-it-all gun nutters can tell. They're all big tough guys on a keyboard but faced with this real life decision, and they are MORE like to make a mistake because they really don't know even a fraction of what they brag about.

I DO know what I talk about, I served 5 years in the military, including some time in the Army National Guard, and confronted rioters in the Harlem riots in the summer of 1964. I had a rifle with a fixed bayonet, and rioters were all over the place. And how do you know what is the experience of other posters in this forum ? Some of them could be police officers right now.

The 'twelve year old' going on eighteen physically and five years mentally was waving a VERY accurate replica of a handgun.............with the orange tip REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at people in the park.
When the police arrived he put the handgun in his waistband. When the police officers told him to put his hands up instead the negro reached for the handgun. He was then shot.
Those are the facts.
THAT"S WHY THE MANUFACTURER IS LEGALLY REQUIRED TO PAINT A BRIGHT ORANGE COLOURED TIP ON THE BARREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then the budding gang banger goes to the park and starts waving the gun around and pointing it at people.
The police are trained to use deadly force if they believe they or someone else is in danger of their lives.
If the twelve year old had had a real semi automatic handgun and shot at the cops would you still be defending him?
Social Darwinism. Let's hope he hadn't already impregnated a few twelve years old 'baby mammas'.
You forgot about the part where the 911 operator was told at least TWICE that the gun was a BB gun.

Sooooooo. Someone on the 911 line said: "Don't worry. The authentic looking semi auto handgun is actually a BB gun". The 911 operator then tells the cops this FACT??????? and the cops then believe it?
What are you? A fucking moron?
You want the cops to risk their lives on this?

Need a mint Luddly?

You're just a lot of big talk but you looked at the photo and you can't tell, can you?

Well? Can you?

Nope.

Like I said, you can't even tell a black person from a white one.

:lmao:

It is tragic, what kind of parenting did this child have. Someone removed that orange tip. Someone taught this child that the correct response when told to put their hands up is to pull out the fake gun. Who told him to do that? That's what killed this child. Not the officers who are used to being ambushed and used to child killers.
Good post. Too often in these cases we don't think about the parenting. Could be the parents (or parent, singular), or whoever gave this kid this gun, is who is really to blame here, and not the cops OR the kid.

Who the heck gives a 12 year old kid a gun that looks real, orange tip or not ? Why does a kid this age run around with a toy gun anyway ? To practice becoming a criminal, like some of the older ones he sees around him ? Is this the kind of upbringing to keep him out of trouble, and on the right path in life ?

Want to give 12 year old a gift ? How about a microscope ? How about a guitar ? How about instructional videos about the law, or science, or music ?

Yes!!

When black parent give their kids guns its to practice being a criminal why else would a parent give a kid a toy gun? What? To play with or something? Yeah right he was a black 12 year old...they dont play with toys

I DO know what I talk about, I served 5 years in the military, including some time in the Army National Guard, and confronted rioters in the Harlem riots in the summer of 1964. I had a rifle with a fixed bayonet, and rioters were all over the place. And how do you know what is the experience of other posters in this forum ? Some of them could be police officers right now.

5 years in the military and you even had a bayonet ...

And you can't tell either.

The police officers could not tell.

THAT is the point.

:bang3:

Need a mint Luddly?

You're just a lot of big talk but you looked at the photo and you can't tell, can you?

Well? Can you?

Nope.

Like I said, you can't even tell a black person from a white one.

:lmao:
You're stupid.
Permanent Ignore.

Plus when you have a fake gun and you're black its just like having a real gun and you've shot several people.

Some Black 12 year olds have killed people with guns. You weren't the one facing that gun and not knowing if it was real, right ?

Mike Brown was big and tried to take someones gun (supposedly) - got shot
Trayvon Martin was small and fought a stalker following him - got shot
This kid had a fake gun - got shot.

There is literally no reason to NOT shoot a black male in the country then when it happens again and again and again....white boys blame it on Sharpton lol

5 years in the military and you even had a bayonet ...

And you can't tell either.

The police officers could not tell.

THAT is the point.

:bang3:
Excuse me for my confusion here, but exactly WHAT is the "point" you are talking about ????

Yes!!

When black parent give their kids guns its to practice being a criminal why else would a parent give a kid a toy gun? What? To play with or something? Yeah right he was a black 12 year old...they dont play with toys
That's right negro 'parents' (that's a fucking joke) give their kids realistic copies of handguns to 'play with' in the streets'. That's REALLY smart!

Mike Brown was big and tried to take someones gun (supposedly) - got shot
Trayvon Martin was small and fought a stalker following him - got shot
This kid had a fake gun - got shot.

There is literally no reason to NOT shoot a black male in the country then when it happens again and again and again....white boys blame it on Sharpton lol

Listening to loud music is also a capital offense - if you're black.

Some Black 12 year olds have killed people with guns. You weren't the one facing that gun and not knowing if it was real, right ?

And thats just the reasoning that guy this kid shot. Fear

Those are the facts.

Sooooooo. Someone on the 911 line said: "Don't worry. The authentic looking semi auto handgun is actually a BB gun". The 911 operator then tells the cops this FACT??????? and the cops then believe it?
What are you? A fucking moron?
You want the cops to risk their lives on this?
You're right. The cops were warned, presumably. So that child just had to die.

And I'm the moron.

Forum List

Back