Cleveland boy with fake pistol killed by police

A cop who hesitates when someone points a gun at him is a dead cop. I work with cops, and I don't know any of them who want to be dead.

Wow look at all the conservatives in this thread frothing at the mouth to convince each other that a child deserved to die. This kind of thing is like an early Christmas to you bastards.

On the other hand, look at all the liberals frothing at the mouth because a cop didn't hesitate long enough to get himself killed if the gun was real. Kids younger than twelve have killed before.

My Pony Boy pistols didn't look like Lugers or Colt Diamondbacks in the 50's....But come to think of it I did have a cap gun that was the spitting image of a chrome 1911...why toy guns are made to resemble real firearms is the issue here. One cop was a rookie, the other a veteran....don't know which one fired on the kid but he needs to be looked at....this is what makes blacks hate 5-0.

That little ****** was going to be a murderous thug in a few years anyways. As far as the cops knew he might have already killed 10 people if you see a darkie you shoot first and ask questions later. Frankly I blame the parents. They should know better than to let their kid go to the park. They were probably at home smoking crack and counting their piles of welfare money.

^ Every conservative in America.

Way back when I was growing up toy guns were very popular, much more popular than today. All the kids had at least one toy gun and actually played with them outside in public not just in their back yards. These toy guns were not marked with orange tips that scream this is a toy. So why were there not more cops shooting kids back then?

Possibly a rush to judgement but this not likely.
Yes Playing, have you never played with toy guns as a kid?
The 'twelve year old' going on eighteen physically and five years mentally was waving a VERY accurate replica of a handgun.............with the orange tip REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at people in the park.
A concerned citizen, (negro) called 911.
When the police arrived he put the handgun in his waistband. When the police officers told him to put his hands up instead the negro reached for the handgun. He was then shot.
Those are the facts.
Today's 'toy handguns' are impossible to tell from real handguns.
THAT"S WHY THE MANUFACTURER IS LEGALLY REQUIRED TO PAINT A BRIGHT ORANGE COLOURED TIP ON THE BARREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some stupid negro removed the orange colour.
Then the budding gang banger goes to the park and starts waving the gun around and pointing it at people.
The police are trained to use deadly force if they believe they or someone else is in danger of their lives.
If the twelve year old had had a real semi automatic handgun and shot at the cops would you still be defending him?
Social Darwinism. Let's hope he hadn't already impregnated a few twelve years old 'baby mammas'.
Sit down and shut up. We will ring a bell when we want to hear another brain dead racist dumbfuck remark.

Instead of whining and crying about thugs like Travon Martin and Michael Brown
being shoot and killed maybe time would be better spent wondering how two police officers ended up shooting and killing a 12 year old boy in a park because he was playing with a toy gun? There is no excuse for the police action on this shooting.

Read more at Cleveland boy with fake pistol killed by police - Toledo Blade
this sounds like his parents fault mostly to me. was he a 6 foot twelve year old wearing a hoody at night grabbing a fake gun when he was told to raise his hands? would you take the chance on your life that the kid wasn't some gangbanger with a real gun? that happens you know? how bad was the neighborhood he was in? all these factors go into judging. I know I don't let my kid play with his gun in public. not when they look so real and actually operate as real do.

The 'twelve year old' going on eighteen physically and five years mentally was waving a VERY accurate replica of a handgun.............with the orange tip REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at people in the park.
When the police arrived he put the handgun in his waistband. When the police officers told him to put his hands up instead the negro reached for the handgun. He was then shot.
Those are the facts.
THAT"S WHY THE MANUFACTURER IS LEGALLY REQUIRED TO PAINT A BRIGHT ORANGE COLOURED TIP ON THE BARREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then the budding gang banger goes to the park and starts waving the gun around and pointing it at people.
The police are trained to use deadly force if they believe they or someone else is in danger of their lives.
If the twelve year old had had a real semi automatic handgun and shot at the cops would you still be defending him?
Social Darwinism. Let's hope he hadn't already impregnated a few twelve years old 'baby mammas'.
Sit down and shut up. We will ring a bell when we want to hear another brain dead racist dumbfuck remark.

When we want to hear the opinion of some brain dead newb we'll let you know.

I just took this photo. Granted that you can take your time to decide, imagine being in a high stress situation ....

Which one is not what it appears to be?

Do you want to bet your life on your split-second decision?

The other pic is my Maine coon who doesn't care, either way.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416856129.982661.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416855992.348249.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a shame, but look at the 'toy' gun he was pulling from his pants:

B3Ffiq4CUAEzZqi.jpg

If someone was waving that (toy) gun around, who would be stupid enough to asssume its a toy?

In another thread, the usual RWs were going on and on about how its normal for kids to play with toy guns and pretend to kill people.

Terrible terrible terrible that a little kid was shot but, these days, adults are giving their kids real guns. The same fools are scared to leave their homes without their penis gun hidden on their person or in a holster.

This is the fault of the fools who think children should have toy guns that look like the real thing.
So who were the "fools" who allowed the kid to take the fucking 'play' gun to the fucking park?
Who are the "fools" who bought (stole) the toy gun?
Who are the "fools who removed the orange paint off the barrel?
The "fools" were the negroes who lived around the kid.

C'mon people. This isn't that hard. Unlike the cops who must make split-second, life or death decisions, you can take your time.

Guess the know-it-all gun nutters all got reeeel busy elsewhere.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is a shame, but look at the 'toy' gun he was pulling from his pants:

B3Ffiq4CUAEzZqi.jpg

If someone was waving that (toy) gun around, who would be stupid enough to asssume its a toy?

In another thread, the usual RWs were going on and on about how its normal for kids to play with toy guns and pretend to kill people.

Terrible terrible terrible that a little kid was shot but, these days, adults are giving their kids real guns. The same fools are scared to leave their homes without their penis gun hidden on their person or in a holster.

This is the fault of the fools who think children should have toy guns that look like the real thing.
So who were the "fools" who allowed the kid to take the fucking 'play' gun to the fucking park?
Who are the "fools" who bought (stole) the toy gun?
Who are the "fools who removed the orange paint off the barrel?
The "fools" were the negroes who lived around the kid.

I don't mean you dannyboys

You're so dumb, you can't even tell black from white.

Dead but prepared for Ferguson unrest US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:lame2:

:anj_stfu:

Those are the facts.
The agreement list is GROWING/

C'mon people. This isn't that hard. Unlike the cops who must make split-second, life or death decisions, you can take your time.

Guess the know-it-all gun nutters all got reeeel busy elsewhere.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yes, we can take our time. But "we" are not the ones who are staring what we think could be DEATH, straight in the face. The 2 cops are the ones who did that.

Forum List

Back