Clearing Up The Mystery Why HIV/AIDS Epidemic Keeps Getting Worse

How effective do you think the CDC's ad campaign to ask gay guys to be honest with each other is?

• Fine, it is a perfect solution. Gay guys will be honest with each other.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Somewhat OK but it doesn't seem to be working.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A very poor choice. This subpopulation isn't going to suddenly curb its appetite to "get honest".

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
[

You mean like someone who is anti-business making up a story about being fired because of medical bills??

I wasn't anti-business until they did that.

And I'm not really anti-business so much as anti-unbridled, shortsighted greed.

Sorry you don't get this. But frankly, guy, if you want to join my list of stalkers, you got to take a number.

LMAO!! Funny that you would talk about me stalking you after you have brought the topics from other threads into new ones.

If it happened at all (and given your habit of lying, that is a BIG 'If'), I would say they fired you for being unable to work. If you are not healthy enough to work, it is not the fault of the business. There is no reason they should pay an employee who cannot work due to an injury they suffered away from work.

And then we have this graph. The number of Deaths due to AIDS has actually DECLINED sharply since the 1980's.

aids-deaths-by-year.gif

any reason it ends in 2001? We didn't start noticing a problem with the gay community forgetting the lessons its learned until the late 2000's.

[

If it happened at all (and given your habit of lying, that is a BIG 'If'), I would say they fired you for being unable to work. If you are not healthy enough to work, it is not the fault of the business. There is no reason they should pay an employee who cannot work due to an injury they suffered away from work.

1) other than six days convalescing from an operation, i didn't miss any days of work. In fact, in six years I worked there, I took less than 10 sick days total. I worked more Saturdays than I took sick days.

What I did do, however, was run up $50,000 in medical bills, if you count physical therapy and operations.

And, yes, when they promise medical coverage as part of my compensation package, then I really kind of expect them to hold up to that.

Of course, I only got the job because the guy who preceded me got cancer and was let go, and I saw enough other people get screwed over to know what I was in for, like the gals who got fired for getting pregnant.

[

1) other than six days convalescing from an operation, i didn't miss any days of work. In fact, in six years I worked there, I took less than 10 sick days total. I worked more Saturdays than I took sick days.

What I did do, however, was run up $50,000 in medical bills, if you count physical therapy and operations.

And, yes, when they promise medical coverage as part of my compensation package, then I really kind of expect them to hold up to that.

Of course, I only got the job because the guy who preceded me got cancer and was let go, and I saw enough other people get screwed over to know what I was in for, like the gals who got fired for getting pregnant.

Oh I am so sure that was what happened. Pure fiction.

[

Yup, just like you need to believe that Nancy wasn't a prepper and Weaver wasn't a Nazi. (even though people who knew them said they were.)

People who know me will say, "That's pretty much what happened."

And people who read the threads will say I haven't lied and you have done so over and over and over and over......

[

Yup, just like you need to believe that Nancy wasn't a prepper and Weaver wasn't a Nazi. (even though people who knew them said they were.)

I haven't seen anything saying Weaver was a nazi. I have seen things suggesting he was a survivalist, possibly a white supremist, and a fundamentalist christian.

Also, I simply asked you over and over for links concerning the claims that Nancy was a prepper. Her ammo inventory certainly did not suggest it. And I ridiculed you for your use of the words "zombie apocalypse" when describing her being a prepper.

But your lies have been shown over and over. So this is nothing new.

I haven't seen anything saying Weaver was a nazi. I have seen things suggesting he was a survivalist, possibly a white supremist, and a fundamentalist christian.

Also, I simply asked you over and over for links concerning the claims that Nancy was a prepper. Her ammo inventory certainly did not suggest it. And I ridiculed you for your use of the words "zombie apocalypse" when describing her being a prepper.

I've cited several sources that said he was. And trying to specify between "Nazi" and "White Supremacist" like that's a distinction without a difference.

I've also given you links where Nancy's OWN FAMILY said she was a prepper.

[

And people who read the threads will say I haven't lied and you have done so over and over and over and over......

People who read these threads don't know either of us personally. And I'm sure they'll side with the person they agree with.

Which gets neither of us anything.

I've cited several sources that said he was. And trying to specify between "Nazi" and "White Supremacist" like that's a distinction without a difference.

I've also given you links where Nancy's OWN FAMILY said she was a prepper.

Nazis are a very specific hate group. Just because someone hates other based on skin color does not make them a nazi. These words do actually mean something.

And after I saw that they said she talked about being prepared, I didn't question her being a prepper. I did, however, say she didn't have much of a stockpile of ammo, especially for a prepper.

[

People who read these threads don't know either of us personally. And I'm sure they'll side with the person they agree with.

Which gets neither of us anything.

The people who read these threads see that you have lied over and over and over. And I have not lied. If someone lies repeatedly, people tend to stop believing them.

[

Nazis are a very specific hate group. Just because someone hates other based on skin color does not make them a nazi. These words do actually mean something.

And after I saw that they said she talked about being prepared, I didn't question her being a prepper. I did, however, say she didn't have much of a stockpile of ammo, especially for a prepper.

Hate is all branches of the same rotten tree. Just because Randy's branch didn't have any Swastikas hanging off of it isn't a convincing argument.

[

Hate is all branches of the same rotten tree. Just because Randy's branch didn't have any Swastikas hanging off of it isn't a convincing argument.

And which branch does your hatred put you on? And yes, there is a difference between the branches. You have as much hatred, and as well founded in facts, as any KKKer or Nazi.

[

The people who read these threads see that you have lied over and over and over. And I have not lied. If someone lies repeatedly, people tend to stop believing them.

Uh, guy, "Lied" and "Having an opinion I don't like" are not the same thing.

I can help you out with other definitions.

I'm well aware of what it means to have a difference of opinion. I have them all the time on here with other people. But you have lied repeatedly. It is not a difference of opinion when you try to state things as facts that you know are inaccurate or wrong. You have lied over and over.

[

And which branch does your hatred put you on? And yes, there is a difference between the branches. You have as much hatred, and as well founded in facts, as any KKKer or Nazi.

I don't hate anyone. I just think certain philosophies are kind of stupid.

[

I'm well aware of what it means to have a difference of opinion. I have them all the time on here with other people. But you have lied repeatedly. It is not a difference of opinion when you try to state things as facts that you know are inaccurate or wrong. You have lied over and over.

Opinions you don't like aren't lies. I'm sorry you are so butthurt over that.

[

Opinions you don't like aren't lies. I'm sorry you are so butthurt over that.

Claiming someone said something that they did not say, is a lie.

Claiming something happened a certain way when it did not, is a lie.

Claiming one person did something that they did not do, is a lie.

Claiming a judge dismissed a case for one reason, and the judge dismissed it for a completely different reason, is a lie.

I have detailed every time I called you out on a lie. If you are going to sit there and claim they are all just a difference of opinion, then you are lying again.

[

I don't hate anyone. I just think certain philosophies are kind of stupid.

I don't disagree. But being happy that someone was shot to death because of their philosophy is pretty much hatred.

Forum List

Back