Clear sign Dems lost last night

http://www.isbushwired.com/

Apparently they think the President was wired last night. Still havent found this supposed picture they think proves it.
GEEEEEZZZZZ....

Look, we all know Bush stutters and stammers a bit. And sometimes
seems to be distracted...

Now can you imagine what he'd be like if he was being fed by wire and
had to repeat what was said, much less co-ordinate the body language to boot?

Yep...they know W.C. Fields was right..."There's a sucker born every minute".
I'm just glad most of em don't vote.

Apparently they think the President was wired last night. Still havent found this supposed picture they think proves it.

The link no longer works, and that doesn't surprize me. Matter of fact, NOTHING the liberals cook up surprizes me anymore. Lie, cheat, scream at people... they have no shame.

The President was wired.... what an absolute crock of SHIT!

Pale Rider said:
The link no longer works, and that doesn't surprize me. Matter of fact, NOTHING the liberals cook up surprizes me anymore. Lie, cheat, scream at people... they have no shame.

The President was wired.... what an absolute crock of SHIT!

I agree I think this assertion (that Bush was "wired") seems pretty absurd.

But for you conservatives to claim that the liberals cheat when it is so clear it is the conservatives that cheat is just pure shit. One has only to look at the 2000 election to see that it is the Republicans who cheat, not the Democrats. They plan to cheat in advance, and they follow through with it in practice.

wade said:
But for you conservatives to claim that the liberals cheat when it is so clear it is the conservatives that cheat is just pure shit. One has only to look at the 2000 election to see that it is the Republicans who cheat, not the Democrats. They plan to cheat in advance, and they follow through with it in practice.

Do I need to remind you that even impartial, and liberal, media that performed recounts ALL showed that Bush won. Do you just swallow everything you read and fall for hit hook, line and sinker? How sad it must be...

:thanks:
wade said:
I agree I think this assertion (that Bush was "wired") seems pretty absurd.

So by that same logic, all Supreme Court rulings on any suit pertaining to the Democrats agenda, which you recall, was based on a suit by Democrats under Gore, who 'changed his mind' about conceding after a nights' sleep, all those judgements are bunk.

Therefore, abortion is cheating, or as you might put it, pure shit. Obviously the Supreme Court rulings, to you, wade, are not legitimate nor should they be considered the highest authority. Unless of course, they rule in manner your liberal handlers approve of.
:thup:

Hey guys talk about being two faced.

Kathianne offered a link to allegations Kerry cheated.

-=d=- thought it was a plausibe idea.

And Avatar suggested Kerry winked at the moderator implying they were plotting together.

BUT when Bush is accused, the idea is not even entertained by the people on this message board.

I don't think either of them cheated.

I went and checked out a predominately liberal forum. Some were saying George looked "coked up"...that kind of wired. I don’t think so; the guy has to be stressed out, thus fidgety and a little tense. Honestly, if I had to sit and listen to Kerry belch forth endless and inane hollow promises, I couldn’t have composed myself half as well as George did.

I just laugh at crap like that. That comes from the same kind of people that claim President Bush was behind the 9/11 attack and the elder Bush killed JFK. These aren't really Dems or even Liberals, these are fruit cakes. I would imagine we all have our "pet" conspiracy theory, but these people living out on Pluto come up with one for everything.

MJDuncan1982 said:

And Avatar suggested Kerry winked at the moderator implying they were plotting together.

BUT when Bush is accused, the idea is not even entertained by the people on this message board.

I haven't seen the post your talking about, but for what it's worth I don't think either cheated and I don't think either was "wired". I just thought it was a good, spirted debate.

I'll tell ya what... give me ten minutes with a picture of "anyone", and with my Adobe Photo Shop CS, I can make "anyone" appear to be wearing a wire.

So I wouldn't believe a picture even if they came up with one. As a matter of fact, I could take any picture they may produce showing him wearing a wire, and ten minutes in Photo Shop, and he WOULDN'T be wearing a wire.

The whole thing is far fetched. Like someone wouldn't have seen it with him standing there LIVE in front of them. But yet somehow someone spotted it in a frame from the video. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Gim'me a break.

MJDuncan1982 said:

Major difference here. Kerry was caught breaking the rules. there is no evidence that Bush did any such thing.

Second i never suggested Kerry winked at the moderator. only that i read it elsewhere. i have no clue if its true or not.

Bush was not wired if anything its the wire for his microphone.

The Democrats shoulda recounted all of florida rather than just the counties they knew would support the party. Both parties screwed up last time around. Its just a matter of to what degree.

InfitiasFatalis said:
Bush was not wired if anything its the wire for his microphone.

The Democrats shoulda recounted all of florida rather than just the counties they knew would support the party. Both parties screwed up last time around. Its just a matter of to what degree.
Well, the way I see it, it was not Bush, but Gore who attempted to steal the election in 2000. Bush won the original count and every recount that followed, even one following the counting method outlined by Gore.

It was Gore who asked for recounts ONLY in the counties that were democratic, and thus would favor him. It was Gore who was asking for recount after recount after recount.....

And, I wonder what Gore would have done had one of the recounts finally counted in his favor. He would of course, have declared himself winner, regardless of how many recounts Bush had just won prior.

The truth, when you look at it, was that Gore was trying to do everything in his power to get the recounts to come out in his favor, (i.e; steal the election).

Considering how all of the recounts were done in a manner that would seem to favor Gore, (i.e; Gore's counting method, recounts only in certain democratic counties and the media (liberal) also doing a recount), and yet still Bush won them all, tells me that Bush truly won, fair and square, no cheating, fixing or stealing done on his part.

Plus, for Bush to have stolen the election, he would have had to have known it would come down to Florida. As Dick Cheney pointed out in the debate, we saw just how important just Wyoming ended up being. So, you would have to say Bush cheated in all of the states, somehow knew every state that Gore would win, and knew it would come down to Florida. Hmmm ...seems unlikely, in fact, impossible to me.

That's one heck of a huge wire,did we time warp back to 1965 or something. :p: Seems to me if Bush were going to try and cheat he would get his cronies to track down the compact model,not the one that can be seen from Mars. :wtf:

ChrisH said:
Considering how all of the recounts were done in a manner that would seem to favor Gore, (i.e; Gore's counting method, recounts only in certain democratic counties and the media (liberal) also doing a recount), and yet still Bush won them all, tells me that Bush truly won, fair and square, no cheating, fixing or stealing done on his part.

Plus, for Bush to have stolen the election, he would have had to have known it would come down to Florida. As Dick Cheney pointed out in the debate, we saw just how important just Wyoming ended up being. So, you would have to say Bush cheated in all of the states, somehow knew every state that Gore would win, and knew it would come down to Florida. Hmmm ...seems unlikely, in fact, impossible to me.

To your first point: Yes this is what i was saying Gore should have recounted all voters not just the ones he thought would help him.

And the second: This would not be neccessary to "steal" the election
The fact is gore won if you go by who had the most votes over all and bush won if you go by electoral college(which is what we do, and what the supreme court says, and i agree with that), as i said it was an ugly election with no good choice for a candidate.....a trend that continues to today

Forum List

Back