"Clean out those Somali's!"

Well, I hope Claudette and Odium aren't Mainers. That's all I can say.

Hell. I lived in NH for over twenty years. The Northern part of the state. I've been to Maine, Lewiston, Portland and Fryburg showing both horse and dogs.

I feel sorry for you Mainers when you have to bankroll these people. They aren't Americans and if they can't support themselves they should go back to Somalia.

Your school system and everything else has to deal with people who don't speak English, are uneducated and pretty much useless.

Hope you enjoy.
We do! We help them get on their feet, teach their kids English and welcome them as neighbors. The vast majority of Mainers are fair, welcoming people. Hope we can stay that way.

So it begins. There has been a large Somali population of refugees in our state since the 1980's. Many are Muslim. They are working, attending college, raising families and causing no more trouble than anyone else. Last night on the way home from work, I was listening to a call-in radio program and the caller said "It's time to clean out those Somali's."
THIS is what I object to about all the extreme Muslim trashing that goes on here. It leads to stupid stuff. Yes, there IS a bonafide reason to be concerned about Muslims; some could be jihadi's. We need to keep our guard up and stay alert to that. But the stupid stuff about Muslims who have been here for decades and have never blown up anyone is downright reactionary, hateful and mindless.
Please THINK about what you're saying when you fan the flames of hysteria. Innocent people will get burned.

What's wrong with shipping Somalis back to Somalia? Obama's foreign policy has made Africa safe and great again.
Ignorance is bliss, eh?
Blood and murder would be on your hands and soul if you shipped them back to Somalia, the most dangerous country in Africa....

Are you just joking or are you evil to your very core?

Nope. I am not. Farthest north I have been is Massachusetts and Northern NY. Beautiful country. To bad its been invaded by savages.
Maine is made famous for its tolerant and fair minded people; it's what makes it a nice place to visit. There are no savages here. Try listening to the news about the Belgian terrorist attack (real news, mind, not the garbage you like to link) and EVERYONE is explaining that the reason Belgium is such a terrorist breeding ground is that the Muslim community is NOT welcomed into mainstream society once they arrive. Same in France. It has bred the insular and hostile attitude where jihadism loves to breed. You want us to learn from Europe's mistakes? Make sure you welcome Muslim refugees and help them join the American mainsteam without prejudice. Of course we carefully vet them and continue to keep a close eye on activities in Muslim communities, but treating them like the enemy once they're here is the surest way to make them hate us.

So it begins. There has been a large Somali population of refugees in our state since the 1980's. Many are Muslim. They are working, attending college, raising families and causing no more trouble than anyone else. Last night on the way home from work, I was listening to a call-in radio program and the caller said "It's time to clean out those Somali's."
THIS is what I object to about all the extreme Muslim trashing that goes on here. It leads to stupid stuff. Yes, there IS a bonafide reason to be concerned about Muslims; some could be jihadi's. We need to keep our guard up and stay alert to that. But the stupid stuff about Muslims who have been here for decades and have never blown up anyone is downright reactionary, hateful and mindless.
Please THINK about what you're saying when you fan the flames of hysteria. Innocent people will get burned.
Imagine that....importing shit skinned Africans to lily white Maine...makes perfect sense eh? They don't belong ANYWHERE in the US.Period.
That's not true! The Somali have been good neighbors here...

You are such a racist piece of poop Odium.... grow up!
They've been nothing but trouble here, have blown up a building and now we are paying them not to blow us up,
where is HERE?
Mpls.....St Cloud MN. And don't even try to sell Lewiston as trouble free paradise.....read all about the locals struggles with there
No place is trouble free. I'm not saying it's all rainbows and roses when a large group of foreign speaking people land in your town without a ready means of support. But sending them away is not going to solve Maine's problems. The people who zero in on every incident of trouble have an agenda to smear foreigners/people of a different color/faith. That is not how most Mainers roll.

Imagine that....importing shit skinned Africans to lily white Maine...makes perfect sense eh? They don't belong ANYWHERE in the US.Period.

They've been nothing but trouble here, have blown up a building and now we are paying them not to blow us up,
where is HERE?
Mpls.....St Cloud MN. And don't even try to sell Lewiston as trouble free paradise.....read all about the locals struggles with there
No place is trouble free. I'm not saying it's all rainbows and roses when a large group of foreign speaking people land in your town without a ready means of support. But sending them away is not going to solve Maine's problems. The people who zero in on every incident of trouble have an agenda to smear foreigners/people of a different color/faith. That is not how most Mainers roll.
Bringing them didn't help and only added to them. Please explain why after they get handed every freebie in the book they still land injail in large numbers. Culture that's why

Nope. I am not. Farthest north I have been is Massachusetts and Northern NY. Beautiful country. To bad its been invaded by savages.
Maine is made famous for its tolerant and fair minded people; it's what makes it a nice place to visit. There are no savages here. Try listening to the news about the Belgian terrorist attack (real news, mind, not the garbage you like to link) and EVERYONE is explaining that the reason Belgium is such a terrorist breeding ground is that the Muslim community is NOT welcomed into mainstream society once they arrive. Same in France. It has bred the insular and hostile attitude where jihadism loves to breed. You want us to learn from Europe's mistakes? Make sure you welcome Muslim refugees and help them join the American mainsteam without prejudice. Of course we carefully vet them and continue to keep a close eye on activities in Muslim communities, but treating them like the enemy once they're here is the surest way to make them hate us.
Wow talk about brainwashed....I truly feel sorry at the same time feel like you need a kick in the brain to knock some sense into you...this is what happens when people grow up in lily white towns/areas they have these everyone loves everyone multicult is great attitudes. Throw them in a ghetto for a month that will change their attitude real quick. Its SCUM like you that are the downfall of this once great country intended for free white people ONLY.

Hell. I lived in NH for over twenty years. The Northern part of the state. I've been to Maine, Lewiston, Portland and Fryburg showing both horse and dogs.

I feel sorry for you Mainers when you have to bankroll these people. They aren't Americans and if they can't support themselves they should go back to Somalia.

Your school system and everything else has to deal with people who don't speak English, are uneducated and pretty much useless.

Hope you enjoy.
We do! We help them get on their feet, teach their kids English and welcome them as neighbors. The vast majority of Mainers are fair, welcoming people. Hope we can stay that way.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Who the hell do you think you are to speak for all those living in Maine??

For all you know most Mainers aren't happy to be supporting people who don't speak English and have no job.

Most taxpaying Mainers can't be to pleased with having uneducated and useless folks in their neighborhoods. Folks on welfare and medicaide.

Your a fucking bleeding heart who wants to "take care" of every swinging dick or pair of boobs who can't support themselves.

Sure hope those Somali assholes don't pay you back for your stupidity by killing a few Mainers like they are in Europe.

Your can't cure stupid.

Last edited:

where is HERE?
Bringing them didn't help and only added to them. Please explain why after they get handed every freebie in the book they still land injail in large numbers. Culture that's why
Please, by all means, tell us about all the crime these Somalians have committed here in Lewiston Maine....

CRIME HAS GONE DOWN in Lewiston, since their arrival in 2002....

MOST Mainers are not bigotted, racist, self centered assholes except a handful of selfish republican jerks like our governor.....

I've said my piece and you've said yours. I don't care for your language or your point of view, so I'll leave this thread to anyone who wishes to put in their two cents worth.

I've said my piece and you've said yours. I don't care for your language or your point of view, so I'll leave this thread to anyone who wishes to put in their two cents worth.

Have it your way.

You just don't speak for all Mainers even though you think you do.

where is HERE?
Please, by all means, tell us about all the crime these Somalians have committed here in Lewiston Maine....

MOST Mainers are not bigotted, racist, self centered assholes except a handful of selfish republican jerks like our governor.....
Boy you must a got lucky and landed all the law abiding Somalis in the world...everywhere else they go trouble follows. LLMMAAOOOOO.....or maybe like FL and lots of other places under political orders to hide minority crime stats its all papered over

MN jailers have asked em why after landing in virtual paradise compared to where they come from why they take to crime when all is provided....their answer is in Somalia there is nothing so they kill people and rob so thats what they do here..........guess crime gets in the blood once ya get a taste for it and plenty means nothing....gratitude for ya

where is HERE?

You look like the self centered asshole, A clueless one at that.

Somalis are raping and killing in Europe. Anyone who doesn't see a potential threat is a blind idiot.

Those that do see a potential threat sure aren't racists or self centered assholes.

Blind and clueless is what you are.

A few years ago I attended a mosque that had a couple of hundred Somali's as members.

They are very family oriented people, and were either gainfully employed or attending school. Several owned grocery stores, restaurants, or parking garages in the city.

They seemed to be hard working people, and I never knew any who caused trouble in the community. ...... :cool:

I want to add to Suni comment and if you go into a Geo-Engineering Firm you will either see someone from Iran, India, or Somalia, and all of them work hard, so I call bullshit on those claiming they do not...

Forum List

Back