Clean energy makes big gains.

1661631550092.png

We will see where we are in 20 years when the windmills and solar panels have to be replaced. Right now, the grid still has a strong backstop of dirty energy power providers. Without them providing standby power, it it would be a very different situation than we are currently in. We simply aren't there yet. Even a mega battery farm can only provide 100% of the power needs of a large city for less than an hour and there are lots of hours after the sun goes down.
Windmills get replaced every 10 years. Solar panels constantly get burned out at the commercial sites requiring constant repair.

The mega battery farms are catching fire everywhere they are tried. It makes no sense to connect millions of tiny batteries in parallel to create a giant battery. Pure stupidity.

Windmills get replaced every 10 years. Solar panels constantly get burned out at the commercial sites requiring constant repair.

The mega battery farms are catching fire everywhere they are tried. It makes no sense to connect millions of tiny batteries in parallel to create a giant battery. Pure stupidity.

The lifespan of a windmill is 20 years, but like anything they can last longer with regular maintenance. The oldest windmill in the world is over 40 years old and still works. 10 years? Yeah right. Solar farms require very little if any maintenance at all. What backwards, last century blogs do you get your misinformation from?

We will see where we are in 20 years when the windmills and solar panels have to be replaced. Right now, the grid still has a strong backstop of dirty energy power providers. Without them providing standby power, it it would be a very different situation than we are currently in. We simply aren't there yet. Even a mega battery farm can only provide 100% of the power needs of a large city for less than an hour and there are lots of hours after the sun goes down.

These are the expected lifespans. Either can last much longer. Why you care about them being replaced is really beyond me. Is the US hard up for cash?

The lifespan of a windmill is 20 years, but like anything they can last longer with regular maintenance. The oldest windmill in the world is over 40 years old and still works. 10 years? Yeah right. Solar farms require very little if any maintenance at all. What backwards, last century blogs do you get your misinformation from?
Blogs? I do not base my techical knowledge on Blogs.

I witnessed the lifespan of windmills, or wind turbines, in California. I saw them go up, and come down in the last 35 years. Not one wind turbine in California is 40 years old. They are now building 4th generation wind turbines. Meaning, all that junk that came before is now being torn down.

They can last longer? Yet they do not!

Solar requires little maintenance? Solar requires monthly cleaning at the least, with water! At that the Solar panels always fail, the more you use them, the heavier the load, the more they burnout. Other components also burn out in Solar Farms.

Moving to inefficient wind turbines and solar farms is extremely expensive. Wind dies down at night, there is no sun at night. And you propose spending $100 trillion on green energy alone, which does not include the backup, baseline power that will have to built.

Yes, Wind and Solar is a huge step backwards in technology. In a real economic market, nobody would ever build them.

But have at it, destroy 1000's of miles of land, for your dream that does not work today, and will never work in the future, except of course, if the democrats get their way and make us all live in a third world hell hole dependent on government.

Food prices, Car prices, everything you require to live, is dramatically going up in price because of the fake, green, renewable, inefficient wind turbines, solar panels, and geothermal.

The only big gain green energy makes is in the amount of land it destroys, by the square mile.

And of course, they have made a big gain in the consumption of Oil and fossil fuels in the manufacturing process.

And, green energy commodities like lithium and cobalt, etc., make huge gains in the stock market, driving the cost of everything higher as green energy consumes more natural resources than anything else ever created.

Blogs? I do not base my techical knowledge on Blogs.

I witnessed the lifespan of windmills, or wind turbines, in California. I saw them go up, and come down in the last 35 years. Not one wind turbine in California is 40 years old. They are now building 4th generation wind turbines. Meaning, all that junk that came before is now being torn down.

They can last longer? Yet they do not!

Solar requires little maintenance? Solar requires monthly cleaning at the least, with water! At that the Solar panels always fail, the more you use them, the heavier the load, the more they burnout. Other components also burn out in Solar Farms.

Moving to inefficient wind turbines and solar farms is extremely expensive. Wind dies down at night, there is no sun at night. And you propose spending $100 trillion on green energy alone, which does not include the backup, baseline power that will have to built.

Yes, Wind and Solar is a huge step backwards in technology. In a real economic market, nobody would ever build them.

But have at it, destroy 1000's of miles of land, for your dream that does not work today, and will never work in the future, except of course, if the democrats get their way and make us all live in a third world hell hole dependent on government.

Food prices, Car prices, everything you require to live, is dramatically going up in price because of the fake, green, renewable, inefficient wind turbines, solar panels, and geothermal.

I didn't say anything about California, but some of the oldest wind turbines and wind farms are in there. That's not the one I was referring to.

Do you oversee all several thousand wind turbines in the state to know how many are actually failing within 10 years, as you alone claim?

Oh noes, you mean, the panels must be cleaned with water once a month? Cmon, you're not serious, lol. Properly installed solar panels are very reliable, they simply don't fail because you forget to to "clean" them. There's no such thing as "heavy loads" and "burnout." Failure of panels happens at a rate of 0.05%. That's an actual statistic, not some fox news pundit passing on misinformation.

It is cheaper to build a wind farm than it is to keep a coal plant running. Same goes for other fossil fuel plants. That's the truth whether you like it or not. This is the reason why many are shutting down all over the world. Wind and solar is simply the cheapest form of energy out there, and no amount of backwards far right propaganda is going to change that.

No one is spending 100 trillion on renewables. You've been listening to alex jones too much. lol. The country would go bankrupt way before it actually reached that amount. I guess you wanted to go out on a bang with your last bit of misinformation and you wanted it to be the biggest lie you could parrot, congratulations, I guess. I will continue to live in reality.

Do you oversee all several thousand wind turbines in the state to know how many are actually failing within 10 years, as you alone claim?
Several thousand? You mean 10's of thousands, do you not. And yes, I did see them broken, I drove by them. In around Palm Springs and the Altamont pass.

You have never lived in the desert, yes, once a month.

Oh noes!! God forbid!! And......why would that be a huge deal, if true, tell me, lol. Not that I'm taking your word for it, because I can find no literature that actually states this as a fact. Panels can potentially go without cleaning for much longer periods than a month, if not months. I guess I wouldn't have the same information you get from your facebook groups. :laugh:

Several thousand? You mean 10's of thousands, do you not. And yes, I did see them broken, I drove by them. In around Palm Springs and the Altamont pass.

There aren't tens of thousands of wind turbines in California. If you can actually post a link stating this I'd like to see it. I'll wait. I hope it's not the same place where you got your information about the government spending 100 trillion on green energy. :laugh::laugh:

there is not a heavy electrical load on commercial solar farms resulting in some panes to burnout or fail?

Bullshit.

As I pick your post apart, we all can see you are 100% wrong thus far. Should I keep going?

Uh, no. There's no such thing. Panels do not "burn out" or overload. Solar panels are extremely dependable, which is why they have a 0.05% reliability rating, which means they work 99.95% of the time. It is other factors like manufacturer defects or weather that end up damaging them, or in some cases, bad installations. Your posts are a mish mash of extreme ignorance and typical right wing self delusion, the only thing you're picking apart are your own arguments without me lifting a single finger. It's really just easier just to let you talk.

Oh noes!! God forbid!! And......why would that be a huge deal, if true, tell me, lol. Not that I'm taking your word for it, because I can find no literature that actually states this as a fact. Panels can potentially go without cleaning for much longer periods than a month, if not months. I guess I wouldn't have the same information you get from your facebook groups. :laugh:

There aren't tens of thousands of wind turbines in California. If you can actually post a link stating this I'd like to see it. I'll wait. I hope it's not the same place where you got your information about the government spending 100 trillion on green energy. :laugh::laugh:

Uh, no. There's no such thing. Panels do not "burn out" or overload. Solar panels are extremely dependable, which is why they have a 0.05% reliability rating, which means they work 99.95% of the time. It is other factors like manufacturer defects or weather that end up damaging them, or in some cases, bad installations. Your posts are a mish mash of extreme ignorance and typical right wing self delusion, the only thing you're picking apart are your own arguments without me lifting a single finger. It's really just easier just to let you talk.

Solar panels are extremely dependable, which is why they have a 0.05% reliability rating, which means they work 99.95% of the time.

They work 99.95% of the time, but what percent of the time do they produce useful amounts of electricity?

Clean energy makes big gains.​

The future looks good for clean energy, which portends ensured success of EV's.

Pure BULLSHIT from an unknown and unverified source.

The only reason why "clean energy" is outpacing fossil fuels this year, that the author nor OP fail to mention is because Biddum has just dumped half a trillion dollars into leftwing owned green energy companies while standing on the heads of the oil and gas companies! So of COURSE they are doing well!

Meantime, he also makes no mention of all the pollution and environmental damage done developing this "clean" energy.

As soon as the Biddum government money runs out, so will the "profitability" of green energy.

Clean energy gets cheaper all the time. Even fossil fueled energy is getting cleaner and more efficient. Energy costs will follow the general costs of everything else. Clean, home-produced energy might actually stabilize energy costs against global disruptions in fossil fuel supplies. We can't discount energy saving and storage technologies that will be developed as well.

WRONG. What you are talking about may eventually happen in 100 years. Kind of like telling people of 1922 to abandon the telegraph and post office because some day we'd have the internet!

Forum List

Back