Claudine Gay remains at Harvard, earning $1 million a year

Gay gets to remain at Harvard only because she is Black.

We don't need to make it all about race. She's get's to remain because she's a loyal liberal tool.
There are plenty of examples of white people who get a pass only because they are faithful liberal party sheep.

Really?!!! Why arent you already aware of this phenomenon? :cuckoo:

Would you like me to post MORE examples? I can provide MANY more if you want. :dunno:

We don't need to make it all about race. She's get's to remain because she's a loyal liberal tool.
There are plenty of examples of white people who get a pass only because they are faithful liberal party sheep.
Nope, we do need to make it about race because it IS about race. That has been the problem from the start. She would be finished if she wasnt black.

Are we talking about their claim, or reality? Aint no one buying that she wasnt fired from being president. Of course they told her, "resign or be fired", as is always the case when people "resign" after a major scandal. :dunno:
Frail whites like you sure need to imagine that. Don't you? 😄

The only reason she resigned in my opinion was probably given the choice resign or be fired and part of the deal for her doing this was being able to stay on as member of the faculty and keeping her pay. I think Harvard was hoping this would blow over but the allegations continued to come out and it was getting harder to justify keeping her on as President but she was now costing them money as well which was probably the main reason this happened.

Dont feel bad for us. We have been doing AWESOME for centuries. We have been impressively hitting it out of the park throughout history. :dunno:
You're not those whites. You're the frail whites who hate higher education.

Except she wasn't fired, Bingo. She resigned.

Is that what you imagine? That in the real world no one has respect for Harvard grads but they respect you? 😄
She got fired from being the President of the University you dimwit.

How can anybody be educated when they are being brainwashed with Leftest hate and dishonesty? Just look at the idiots that come out of those Universities nowadays. Like the ones that voted for Potatohead, the worst President in the history of the Republic.

If you go to college and only learn destructive Leftest bullshit you will be functionally illiterate and a dumbass even though you have a diploma from what was once a prestigious university.

Professional Bigotry.

Nice work if you can get it.

That’s exactly what it is. i read her application, and it was totally focused on “equity” and giving opportunities to people of color. The president of a prestigious university should be focused on maintaining, and even improving, its academic reputation. She of course did the opposite.

She got fired from being the President of the University you dimwit.
She resigned you illiterate fucktard. 😄
How can anybody be educated when they are being brainwashed with Leftest hate and dishonesty? Just look at the idiots that come out of those Universities nowadays. Like the ones that voted for Potatohead, the worst President in the history of the Republic.
You're the one who can't stop cosplaying. Was she fired or did she resign? :dunno:
If you go to college and only learn destructive Leftest bullshit you will be functionally illiterate and a dumbass even though you have a diploma from what was once a prestigious university.
Yet not one of you can accept the reality that she wasn't fired and that Havard supports whatever she wants to do.

Forum List

Back