Classy Wedding

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
You keep it classy girl!!

A Tennessee bride gave a whole new meaning to wearing something new, as she walked down the aisle with her one-month-old daughter strapped to the train of her dress. The infant literally dragged as the now Shona Carter-Brooks walked toward her groom.

bride-straps-baby-to-dress.jpg

:eek:

CaféAuLait;9205692 said:

Here is her quote.
People questioning what we do, commenting all negative, and just doing the most. We good though we covered by the Blood which never loose its power. So to the media, radio, news, and whomever else wanting to talk about what WE do here you go: Media Media I see how it works regardless the situation or purpose people gone have something negative to say! The answer is we do what we want when we want long as Jesus on our side everything worked out fine and gone continue to be fine. Our 1 month old was awake and well secured on my train. Most important while yall got ya feelings in us we had our hearts in Christ which covers all!! So keep ya mouths running ... and the social media doing what they do, TALK!!!! [all sic]

Priceless!

:lol:

I usually just go with the flow at weddings at do whatever the bride wants. It's her special day. But this is one wedding I would have left the moment I saw this. Is this for real?

CaféAuLait;9205692 said:

Here is her quote.
People questioning what we do, commenting all negative, and just doing the most. We good though we covered by the Blood which never loose its power. So to the media, radio, news, and whomever else wanting to talk about what WE do here you go: Media Media I see how it works regardless the situation or purpose people gone have something negative to say! The answer is we do what we want when we want long as Jesus on our side everything worked out fine and gone continue to be fine. Our 1 month old was awake and well secured on my train. Most important while yall got ya feelings in us we had our hearts in Christ which covers all!! So keep ya mouths running ... and the social media doing what they do, TALK!!!! [all sic]

Priceless!

What language was that she speaks?

A Tennessee bride gave a whole new meaning to wearing something new, as she walked down the aisle with her one-month-old daughter strapped to the train of her dress. The infant literally dragged as the now Shona Carter-Brooks walked toward her groom.

Look at the guy on the right of the pic, he is like WTF!! :lmao:

CaféAuLait;9205692 said:

Here is her quote.

Priceless!

What language was that she speaks?

ghettoese

Someday, maybe, something will come along that surprises me....
Geeze the shit you can get used to.

Forum List

Back