Classmates Drew Swastikas On My Arm

Lol who cares .. stop making bad movies and forced interracial commercials

:blowup::blahblah:
Maybe she was being nice and drawing the Hindu inspired swastika. .. :cool:

"In Hinduism, the symbol with arms pointing clockwise (卐) is called swastika, symbolizing surya ('sun'), prosperity and good luck"

Swastika - Wikipedia

We all know that in your sick mind Hitler was a Good Guy. He and the Grand Mufti had a lot in common. :blowup::blowup:

The ancient swastika symbol has been a religious icon used by many cultures for thousands of years throughout eurasia.

But since the 1930's the european and western Juden act like they own the symbol and are somehow ordained to control its use in public. ... :cuckoo:

Maybe they were being nice and drawing the ancient Hindu swastika ..:cool:

"In Hinduism, the symbol with arms pointing clockwise (卐) is called swastika, symbolizing surya ('sun'), prosperity and good luck"

Swastika - Wikipedia

Not only is it used in Hinduism, it also appears in Native American culture as well.

If a swastika is laying flat on it's side, it's the good one. If it is up on one corner, that is when it becomes the symbol of Nazi's.

I once lived in the southwest where you can still find Navajo blankets and pottery with the swastika good luck symbol on them for sale or in museums. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Maybe they were being nice and drawing the ancient Hindu swastika ..:cool:

Swastika - Wikipedia

Not only is it used in Hinduism, it also appears in Native American culture as well.

If a swastika is laying flat on it's side, it's the good one. If it is up on one corner, that is when it becomes the symbol of Nazi's.

I once lived in the southwest and you can still find Navajo blankets and pottery with the swastika good luck on them. ... :cool:

The above comment is due to Muslim Ignorance , bigotry and Stupidity

How the Symbolism of the Swastika Was Ruined

WATCH: ‘Classmates Drew Swastikas on My Arm,’ Jewish Girl Tells Trump

This is disgusting and apprehensible, I am certain there are some who would defend it

It's REPREHENSIBLE, a form of hate-intimidation, and yes, protecting the 1st Amendment right to worship as you choose is a very important thing Trump is doing here. If kids were doing this to Muslims, you can bet there would be a fracas. Not sure why some are making light of this.

Thank you; Spelling error. I was doing it in my Car. Got the link from one of my friends and I wanted to post it immediately

Symbals/words that used to have meanings for different things have changed. Some quite abruptly.

Did the Nazis get to the moon first??

Swastika-Moon.jpg

Random "Image" while looking for info on whether Mammoths had naturally occurring swastikas on them.

Greg

Forum List

Back