Classless Dimocrats crop Melania out of Bush funeral picture

Good. We don't want that hideous beast mitigating the sexiness that is Michelle and Hillary.

I wonder if Mooch ever boinked Cankles?

Gawd now that is hideous

yeah, i'd suggest psychotherapy

For both of them Cankles doesn't know who to sleep with and Mooch thinks he's a woman. Fucking demoquacks

i was thinking of you, actually.

gotta be pretty twisted when one's reaction to a photo is- i wonder if they fucked each other.

*shrug
that happens in here almost daily.

Melania’s presence was an insult to the Bush family. It was classless for ANY Trump to have attended.
why, the country needed representation, and no way was Trump going. She never made any comments about the Bush's. what do you care anyway, you hate the bush's

Well folks, just read the responses from our resident libs. Classless through and through.
As much as I am disgusted by the # of illegals in this country, I wouldn't hesitate for an instant to trade you pieces of shit for them.

No one wants to start conspiracy theories about that extra woman on the right? As if this thread is not dumb enough.

Melania’s presence was an insult to the Bush family. It was classless for ANY Trump to have attended.

Who, other than Fat Donnie, wants his picture taken with a whore?

Jealous much?

In realityland, Melania is lovely and gracious. Of course the Dems hate her.
All democrat women are ugly as shit. Of course they are jealous, the only pretty woman is Melania. Laura Bush is not unattractive but not beautiful. Michelle and Hillary are both ugly fat assed wide loads!

God, how low can you get ?

Spot the difference? Texas Democrat group crops Melania out of THAT viral photo featuring the four former presidents and first ladies at Barbara Bush's funeral
  • Viral photo shows four former presidents and three first ladies
  • Picture was taken before Barbara Bush's funeral in Houston on Saturday
  • First Lady Melania Trump posed with the Bushes, the Obamas, and the Clintons
  • But a photo posted by Democrats in Lubbock County on Facebook crops her out
  • The group insists it was an honest mistake and apologized

Read more: Texas Democrat group crops Melania out of Barbara Bush funeral photo | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yeah, I agree, the Texas Democrats weren't classy at all for copping Melania out of the photo.
At least she showed up for the funeral, unlike her classless husband, who decided to go golfing again!), instead.

Spot the difference? Texas Democrat group crops Melania out of THAT viral photo featuring the four former presidents and first ladies at Barbara Bush's funeral

Read more: Texas Democrat group crops Melania out of Barbara Bush funeral photo | Daily Mail Online

Yeah, I agree, the Texas Democrats weren't classy at all for copping Melania out of the photo.
At least she showed up for the funeral, unlike her classless husband, who decided to go golfing, instead.
I think he was overseas asshole!

Who cares it never hurt my feelings when I was not in a photo! I doubt she cares either!

Jealous much?

All democrat women are ugly as shit. Of course they are jealous, the only pretty woman is Melania. Laura Bush is not unattractive but not beautiful. Michelle and Hillary are both ugly fat assed wide loads!

That's a bit of an overstatement. Not all Dem women are hags, not all GOP women are beauty queens. Mooches, for example, would be much more appealing if she weren't so ungracious and scowling much of the time. A generous, open nature makes anyone more attractive.

Jealous much?

That's a bit of an overstatement. Not all Dem women are hags, not all GOP women are beauty queens. Mooches, for example, would be much more appealing if she weren't so ungracious and scowling much of the time. A generous, open nature makes anyone more attractive.
She’s the biggest guy in the photo.

At least she showed up for the funeral, unlike her classless husband, who decided to go golfing, instead.
I think he was overseas asshole!

Ahh, no! He golfed at Mar-a-Lago (again!), you uninformed loser.
Opinion | Trump golfed instead of going to Barbara Bush’s funeral. That was a good thing.

If they wanted a mail order bride in the picture, they would of bought one themselves.

Jealous much?

She’s the biggest guy in the photo.

In a cage match, she would certainly annihilate Bubba or Barry. W is pretty scrappy. He might be able to kneecap her before she could pull out his larynx. And HW in his prime could probably have taken any of them.

Forum List

Back