Classic Bill O'Reilly - Loses it on Barney Frank

Give me a f'n break. Imagine if Chris Mathews had done this to a Republican? It would get him fired. No serious journalist could get away with that stunt

No self respecting Republican would get within shouting distance of Chrissie, he gets tingles up his leg! :eek:

Another post with nothing but more "whineyassed crybabies" and "f*cking" or "shit". Egad, willow, may we please get a discussion from you that's more substantive & fact-based?

you know what really pisses me off. We got all these damn experts coming on TV today saying this bailout is going to make the situation worse not better. Now before all they were saying is we need to do this, or some were saying it won't work. Now we got em crawling outta the woodwork saying it's gonna make it worse. How in the heck is the average person going to trust any of them? Give me a Sarah Palin any day. Until she proves otherwise.

I'm afraid it's gotten to the point where citizens are helpless in regards to America's economy.

Aw, hell - I raised two Marines and I'm a military brat...I can bluestreak with the best LOL. Cussing doesn't bother me in the least, hon.

It's just that I was hoping to hear more of your opinions, rather than generic namecalling. I'd rather hear facts, beliefs and the reasons thereof. That's what challenges and informs.

Aw, hell - I raised two Marines and I'm a military brat...I can bluestreak with the best LOL. Cussing doesn't bother me in the least, hon.

It's just that I was hoping to hear more of your opinions, rather than generic namecalling. I'd rather hear facts, beliefs and the reasons thereof. That's what challenges and informs.

you will if you listen, you will also see me answer in kind at times.

I do & have. That's why I was asking for more of the same, instead of the other. I enjoy the former.

I do & have. That's why I was asking for more of the same, instead of the other. I enjoy the former.

well, stand by, when someone approaches me with intelligent conversation instead of "you're a moron and an idiot" I may actually talk to them.

Like this?

Direct from DUmmie land to us! Be still my beating heart, It would be an unusual day if white people weren't accused of racism every time they disagreed with obamalama.. What took ya so long?..... sleep in didya?

:lol:

What insult in that thread brought that on? :doubt:

only 10 percent? He wouldn't have a number one show if that were true.

Well then you prove my point completely.

Only in a country of deeply uneducated cowards...who suck up the fear and hate that O'Reilly and other retards serve them...

Only in america

In any first world nation...O'Reilly would be ignored as a cowardly jesus freak.

Well then you prove my point completely.

Only in a country of deeply uneducated cowards...who suck up the fear and hate that O'Reilly and other retards serve them...

Only in america

In any first world nation...O'Reilly would be ignored as a cowardly jesus freak.

So you hate Jesus and America. :badgrin:

I've never once heard O'Reilly preach though. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqRwLyCH2fs&feature=related]YouTube - The Dumb Blond: To US Citizens Who Hate the Greatest Country[/ame]

I love this American Woman..

:badgrin:

The scary thing is..that 10% of americans actually take Fox News and Bill O'Reilly seriously.

Only in america could such a retard as this..have his own show.

People might take what he says as fact, but that's their fault- not his. However, his show is completely entertaining! Whether you agree with him or not doesn't matter- you see him yelling like that and you have to stop and watch and then sometimes you end up screaming with or at him. Gotta love it.

The man is compassionate...and maybe ignorant too. But he is an intelligent guy, who knows how to market a show and stand up for what he thinks is a serious issue. In fact, I heard him the other day on the John Gambling show. He has his own show on the station as well, it is wor 710. They have some amazing personalities. Some you want to smack, but either way you want to listen.

People might take what he says as fact, but that's their fault- not his. However, his show is completely entertaining! Whether you agree with him or not doesn't matter- you see him yelling like that and you have to stop and watch and then sometimes you end up screaming with or at him. Gotta love it.

The man is compassionate...and maybe ignorant too. But he is an intelligent guy, who knows how to market a show and stand up for what he thinks is a serious issue. In fact, I heard him the other day on the John Gambling show. He has his own show on the station as well, it is wor 710. They have some amazing personalities. Some you want to smack, but either way you want to listen.

I cannot believe you actually think OReilly is intelligent.

You're kidding right?

I cannot believe you actually think OReilly is intelligent.

You're kidding right?

He laughs at people like you, all the way to the bank, without the uproar he would not be nearly so popular! Rich very rich, as are Malkin and Coulter. :badgrin: I'd say they are all pretty doggone smart.

He laughs at people like you, all the way to the bank, without the uproar he would not be nearly so popular! Rich very rich, as are Malkin and Coulter. :badgrin: I'd say they are all pretty doggone smart.

If he's so rich why isn't he smart?

Forum List

Back