Clarity on Racial Politics

Wonderful.

You linked to a post about Affirmative Action....
...yet your post responded to same in no way.

In the future, try to focus like a laser.

If, in the future, you actually have a point of view.....

....do your best to articulate same.

Best of luck.

LOL. Point of view? Really? Did you actually even attempt to read the article in the link, or would you prefer that it be copied and pasted as you do everything else that you post?

I read the article.
It appears that either you didn't, or that you couldn't process it to the extent that it applied to Daniel Patrick Moynihan's dictum, or how it applied to collectivism.

See if you can do a better job next time.
Perhaps you can find someone to help you post.

So. I will humor you. What did you interpret the article to say? If you can summarize that thought with one of your own without cutting and pasting the words of someone else. Then I will listen.

"So. I will humor you. What did you interpret the article to say?"

Wonderful.

I reveal that you posted an article that had nothing to do with the post to which you linked, and that you clearly didn't understand the article you posted.....

....and now you demand that I explain your article to you!

Your post has changed your status from merely a hint of stupidity to an announcement.

I am not demanding anything of you.

But thank you for proving my point that you are nothing but a cut and pasting, empty headed windbag.

Last edited:
What is with the two black people raging against an Asian person in this thread? Lol. Wtf ...

As an Asian chick you should know the country was founded by white males for white males. Any other conclusion you have come to is the accumulation of a lot of nonsensical musings that they meant to include you.

I don't subscribe to the mental illness of which you are a victim.

If you can.....find any .......any.......errors in my posts.

Shall I wait....or continue with a long and eventful life?
I already pointed out your error. The founding fathers would have made you a coolie and never regarded you as a citizen.

I get such a kick out of your railing against white people.....yet your nom de board is 'white.'

White Milkweed is one of the food plants for the caterpillars of the Monarch butterfly (Danaus plexippus). ... A species that is found in northern Illinois, Asclepiasovalifolia (Oval-Leaved Milkweed), has flowers and leaves that are similar in appearance to those of White Milkweed.
White Milkweed (Asclepias variegata) - Illinois Wildflowers
www.illinoiswildflowers.info/savanna/plants/wht_milkweed.html
upload_2018-7-3_6-51-27.jpeg

Irony isn't your strong suit, huh?

Wonderful.

Best of luck.

LOL. Point of view? Really? Did you actually even attempt to read the article in the link, or would you prefer that it be copied and pasted as you do everything else that you post?

I read the article.
It appears that either you didn't, or that you couldn't process it to the extent that it applied to Daniel Patrick Moynihan's dictum, or how it applied to collectivism.

So. I will humor you. What did you interpret the article to say? If you can summarize that thought with one of your own without cutting and pasting the words of someone else. Then I will listen.

Wonderful.

I reveal that you posted an article that had nothing to do with the post to which you linked, and that you clearly didn't understand the article you posted.....

Your post has changed your status from merely a hint of stupidity to an announcement.

But thank you for proving my point that you are nothing but a cut and pasting, empty headed windbag.

This post seem your flaccid effort to hide the fact that you can't deny anything I've written.

You imagine (I almost said 'think') no one will notice?

1. America was a nation built on the individual as the basis for all power, and the Constitution as the restrictions on .
No. America was nation built on white dependency. Not the individual.

Whites depended on the Naturalization Act of 1790 to make all European immigrants eligible for automatic citizenship, with rights above non whites. Whites depended on land giveaways like the Homestead Act, and housing subsidies that were essentially white-only for years, like FHA and VA loans. Even the GI Bill was largely for whites only.

Whites were dependent on the land and resources of the Americas, Africa, and Asia. Then these same Europeans relied on slave labor to build a new nation and to create wealth for themselves; wealth that was instrumental to financing the American Revolution

Now I'm sure you'll say "Africans sold their own"

Well that undercuts your argument because this shows how dependent whites have been on blacks: having to pay and bribe Africans to catch their own and deliver them. Whites couldn’t even do that by themselves.

Whites were dependent on Native peoples to teach them farming skills, as the earliest colonists starved to death and turning. Whites were dependent on Mexicans to teach them how to extract gold from river and quartz. White we were dependent on Asian labor to build the railroads that made transcontinental commerce possible.

During slavery whites were dependent on blacks for more than picking cottion. They relied on black women to care for their children. They relied on blacks to build the levees that kept rivers from their doorstep. They relied on black girls to fan them to sleep white ladies. They relied on blacks to do everything: cooking, cleaning, making their beds, polishing their shoes, chopping the wood to heat their homes, and nursing whites back to health when.

During the civil war, the Confederacy relied on blacks to cook for the troops and make the implements of war they would use in battle. The Union relied on nearly 200,000 black soldiers to win the war.

And nothing changes.

Each year, African Americans spend around $500 billion with white-owned companies: money that goes mostly into the pockets of the white owners, white employees, white stockholders, and the white communities in which they live.

And yet whites say black people need them ?

Now let’s just cut the crap. Who would be hurt more : black folks ? If all welfare programs were shut down tomorrow, or white folks ? If blacks decided we were through transferring half-a-trillion dollars each year to white ppl and were going to keep our money in our own communities?

But yet you say America was built on the individual. Yeah right

Last edited:
1. America was a nation built on the individual as the basis for all power, and the Constitution as the restrictions on .

Whites depended on the Naturalization Act of 1790 to make all European immigrants eligible for automatic citizenship, with rights above black people. Whites depended on land giveaways like the Homestead Act, and housing subsidies that were essentially white-only for years, like FHA and VA loans. Even the GI Bill was largely for whites only.

Whites were dependent on the land and resources of the Americas, Africa, and Asia. Then these same Europeans relied on slave labor to build a new nation and to create wealth for themselves; wealth that was instrumental to financing the American Revolution

Well that undercuts your argument because this shows how dependent whites have been on blacks: having to pay and bribe Africans to catch their own and deliver them. Whites couldn’t even do that by themselves.

Whites were dependent on Native peoples to teach them farming skills, as the earliest colonists starved to death and turning. Whites were dependent on Mexicans to teach them how to extract gold from river and quartz. White we were dependent on Asian labor to build the railroads that made transcontinental commerce possible.

During slavery whites were dependent on blacks for more than picking cottion. They relied on black women to care for their children. They relied on blacks to build the levees that kept rivers from their doorstep. They relied on black girls to fan them to sleep white ladies. They relied on blacks to do everything: cooking, cleaning, making their beds, polishing their shoes, chopping the wood to heat their homes, and nursing whites back to health when.

During the civil war, the Confederacy relied on blacks to cook for the troops and make the implements of war they would use in battle. The Union relied on nearly 200,000 black soldiers to win the war.

And nothing changes.

Each year, African Americans spend around $500 billion with white-owned companies: money that goes mostly into the pockets of the white owners, white employees, white stockholders, and the white communities in which they live.

Now let’s just cut the crap. Who would be hurt more : black folks ? If all welfare programs were shut down tomorrow, or white folks ? If blacks decided we were through transferring half-a-trillion dollars each year to white ppl and were going to keep our money in our own communities?

This country was built on the backs of non whites to benefit white males.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I read the article.

Wonderful.

This post seem your flaccid effort to hide the fact that you can't deny anything I've written.

I did deny it. I just did not require a lengthy diatribe to do so. Carry on.

Whites depended on the Naturalization Act of 1790 to make all European immigrants eligible for automatic citizenship, with rights above non whites. Whites depended on land giveaways like the Homestead Act, and housing subsidies that were essentially white-only for years, like FHA and VA loans. Even the GI Bill was largely for whites only.

And nothing changes.

Powerful.

I read the article.

Wonderful.

Let me explain what 'flaccid attempt' means.

Posting 'is not, isssssssss nooottttttttt!!!' doesn't do the job.

Wonderful.

Everybody here is grown but you. We don't need your explanations teenager.

Wonderful.

Everybody here is grown but you. We don't need your explanations teenager.

OH, YEAH??????

Babies-learn-early-on-to-selfsoothe-by-sucking-their-thumbs_2252_40165968_0_14080034_500.jpg

7. The introduction of Affirmative Action meant the repudiation of one of the pillars on which America was built....individualism.

So....individualism was out, and group identity, collectivism was in.

But was this policy meant in perpetuity???

Either it was meant to be a temporary solution...or it was determined to produce a two-classed nation, based on skin color.

Only some skin color....yellow and red didn't count.

"All animals are equalbut some animals are more equal than others"
Orwell

8. The smartest Democrat elected in modern times was Daniel Patrick Moynihan.

He recognized that the only real equality is that which each of us earns for himself....and he believed that blacks could do just that.

"Benign neglectwas a policy proposed in 1969 byDaniel Patrick Moynihan, who was at the time on President Richard Nixon's staff as an urban affairs adviser. While serving in this capacity, he sent the President a memo suggesting, "The time may have come when the issue of race could benefit from a period of 'benign neglect.'

The subject has been too much talked about. The forum has been too much taken over to hysterics, paranoids, and boodlers on all sides. We need a period in which Negro progress continues and racial rhetoric fades."[ Benign neglect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's consider the reasons why any would disagree with this policy.

There are a few....

...coming right up.

David Shih

Wonderful.

Best of luck.

I read the article.

Ironic, IM2 cuts and pastes quite often

As an Asian chick you should know the country was founded by white males for white males. Any other conclusion you have come to is the accumulation of a lot of nonsensical musings that they meant to include you.
The first Black Senator was in 1869. A Republican, as well as the second and third. And the first Rep, also in 1869, also a Republican. And the next 15 were Republicans.

The first Black Senator was in 1869. A Republican, as well as the second and third. And the first Rep, also in 1869, also a Republican. And the next 15 were Republicans.

And then we had lily white movement within the republican party. That's something you republicans never mention.

Kansas teen with autism dies of heat exhaustion. He was out walking in the heat and his mother "didn't know" why. Gee, what is it with melanated kids being raised by caucasian women...and dying? Hell of a coincidence, that keeps on happening.

DigMc3QUYAAEMWi.jpg
Show me cases of black couples adopting white kids and the white kids dies in suspicious circumstances and the black couple gets away with it.

A follower of Malcolm X’s philosophy, I see.

And nothing changes.

Forum List

Back