Clarity on Racial Politics

What actually happened was Blacks abandoned the Republican Party when the New Deal came out, yet the GOP are the ones that continued to push and pass civil rights for Blacks, even though Blacks abandoned them as a voting block, as we still believed in all being created equal..
As an Asian chick you should know the country was founded by white males for white males. Any other conclusion you have come to is the accumulation of a lot of nonsensical musings that they meant to include you.
The first Black Senator was in 1869. A Republican, as well as the second and third. And the first Rep, also in 1869, also a Republican. And the next 15 were Republicans.

And then we had lily white movement within the republican party. That's something you republicans never mention.

A follower of Malcolm X’s philosophy, I see.
1. America was a nation built on the individual as the basis for all power, and the Constitution as the restrictions on .
No. America was nation built on white dependency. Not the individual.

Whites depended on the Naturalization Act of 1790 to make all European immigrants eligible for automatic citizenship, with rights above non whites. Whites depended on land giveaways like the Homestead Act, and housing subsidies that were essentially white-only for years, like FHA and VA loans. Even the GI Bill was largely for whites only.

Whites were dependent on the land and resources of the Americas, Africa, and Asia. Then these same Europeans relied on slave labor to build a new nation and to create wealth for themselves; wealth that was instrumental to financing the American Revolution

Now I'm sure you'll say "Africans sold their own"

Well that undercuts your argument because this shows how dependent whites have been on blacks: having to pay and bribe Africans to catch their own and deliver them. Whites couldn’t even do that by themselves.

Whites were dependent on Native peoples to teach them farming skills, as the earliest colonists starved to death and turning. Whites were dependent on Mexicans to teach them how to extract gold from river and quartz. White we were dependent on Asian labor to build the railroads that made transcontinental commerce possible.

During slavery whites were dependent on blacks for more than picking cottion. They relied on black women to care for their children. They relied on blacks to build the levees that kept rivers from their doorstep. They relied on black girls to fan them to sleep white ladies. They relied on blacks to do everything: cooking, cleaning, making their beds, polishing their shoes, chopping the wood to heat their homes, and nursing whites back to health when.

During the civil war, the Confederacy relied on blacks to cook for the troops and make the implements of war they would use in battle. The Union relied on nearly 200,000 black soldiers to win the war.

And nothing changes.

Each year, African Americans spend around $500 billion with white-owned companies: money that goes mostly into the pockets of the white owners, white employees, white stockholders, and the white communities in which they live.

And yet whites say black people need them ?

Now let’s just cut the crap. Who would be hurt more : black folks ? If all welfare programs were shut down tomorrow, or white folks ? If blacks decided we were through transferring half-a-trillion dollars each year to white ppl and were going to keep our money in our own communities?

But yet you say America was built on the individual. Yeah right

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man.

The white liberal aren’t white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a faction of white people that are jockeying for power.

The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro.Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

Malcolm X

And how do you explain that a white with a white child has had the same happen, statistically more often.
Kansas teen with autism dies of heat exhaustion. He was out walking in the heat and his mother "didn't know" why. Gee, what is it with melanated kids being raised by caucasian women...and dying? Hell of a coincidence, that keeps on happening.

DigMc3QUYAAEMWi.jpg

Why is it that whites like you always try this?

More blacks die of high blood pressure than anyone else. This is caused by stress. What causes the stress?

Racism.

What actually happened was Blacks abandoned the Republican Party when the New Deal came out, yet the GOP are the ones that continued to push and pass civil rights for Blacks, even though Blacks abandoned them as a voting block, as we still believed in all being created equal..
As an Asian chick you should know the country was founded by white males for white males. Any other conclusion you have come to is the accumulation of a lot of nonsensical musings that they meant to include you.
The first Black Senator was in 1869. A Republican, as well as the second and third. And the first Rep, also in 1869, also a Republican. And the next 15 were Republicans.

And then we had lily white movement within the republican party. That's something you republicans never mention.

What actually happened is what I said happened. I'm black, I do know.

You do realize that the National Association of Black Social Workers condemned interracial adoption, starting in 1972, and has not changed it’s position since. Only 2% of Blacks adopt outside their race, therefore the chance of hearing of such would be pretty much nil. I would also surmise that most media would not even report on such, as they would face the charge of being racist for their so doing.
Kansas teen with autism dies of heat exhaustion. He was out walking in the heat and his mother "didn't know" why. Gee, what is it with melanated kids being raised by caucasian women...and dying? Hell of a coincidence, that keeps on happening.

DigMc3QUYAAEMWi.jpg
Show me cases of black couples adopting white kids and the white kids dies in suspicious circumstances and the black couple gets away with it.

Oh, you were around in the 30’s, as an adult?
What actually happened was Blacks abandoned the Republican Party when the New Deal came out, yet the GOP are the ones that continued to push and pass civil rights for Blacks, even though Blacks abandoned them as a voting
block, as we still believed in all being created equal..

1. America was a nation built on the individual as the basis for all power, and the Constitution as the restrictions on .

Whites depended on the Naturalization Act of 1790 to make all European immigrants eligible for automatic citizenship, with rights above non whites. Whites depended on land giveaways like the Homestead Act, and housing subsidies that were essentially white-only for years, like FHA and VA loans. Even the GI Bill was largely for whites only.

Whites were dependent on the land and resources of the Americas, Africa, and Asia. Then these same Europeans relied on slave labor to build a new nation and to create wealth for themselves; wealth that was instrumental to financing the American Revolution

Well that undercuts your argument because this shows how dependent whites have been on blacks: having to pay and bribe Africans to catch their own and deliver them. Whites couldn’t even do that by themselves.

Whites were dependent on Native peoples to teach them farming skills, as the earliest colonists starved to death and turning. Whites were dependent on Mexicans to teach them how to extract gold from river and quartz. White we were dependent on Asian labor to build the railroads that made transcontinental commerce possible.

During slavery whites were dependent on blacks for more than picking cottion. They relied on black women to care for their children. They relied on blacks to build the levees that kept rivers from their doorstep. They relied on black girls to fan them to sleep white ladies. They relied on blacks to do everything: cooking, cleaning, making their beds, polishing their shoes, chopping the wood to heat their homes, and nursing whites back to health when.

During the civil war, the Confederacy relied on blacks to cook for the troops and make the implements of war they would use in battle. The Union relied on nearly 200,000 black soldiers to win the war.

And nothing changes.

Each year, African Americans spend around $500 billion with white-owned companies: money that goes mostly into the pockets of the white owners, white employees, white stockholders, and the white communities in which they live.

Now let’s just cut the crap. Who would be hurt more : black folks ? If all welfare programs were shut down tomorrow, or white folks ? If blacks decided we were through transferring half-a-trillion dollars each year to white ppl and were going to keep our money in our own communities?

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man.

The white liberal aren’t white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a faction of white people that are jockeying for power.

The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro.Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

Malcolm X

When did X say this?

Last week?

I'm quite sure he would have opposed the presidency of Barack Obama and voted republican too.

Instead of misquoting X listen to your Asian sister and wake up.

We Will Not Be Used: Are Asian-Americans the Racial Bourgeoisie?
By Mari J. Matsuda

"If white, historically, is the top of the racial hierarchy in America, and black, historically, is the bottom, will yellow assume the place of the racial middle? The role of the racial middle is a critical one. It can reinforce white supremacy if the middle deludes itself into thinking it can be just like white if it tries hard enough. Conversely, the middle can dismantle white supremacy if it refuses to be the middle, if it refuses to buy into racial hierarchy, if it refuses to abandon communities of Black and Brown people, choosing instead to form alliances with them.

The theme of the unconventional fundraiser talk you are listening to is, “we will not be used.” It is a plea to Asian-Americans to think about the ways in which our communities are particularly susceptible to playing the worst version of the racial bourgeoisie role.

In thinking this, I remember my mother’s stories of growing up on a sugar plantation on Kauai. She tells of the Portuguese luna or overseer. The luna rode on a big horse and ordered the Japanese and Filipino workers around. The luna in my mother’s stories is a tragic-comic figure. He thinks he is better than the other workers, but he doesn’t realize that the plantation owner considers the luna sub-human, just like the other workers. The stereotype of the dumb portagee persists in Hawaii today, a holdover from the days of the luna parading around the big house, cloaked in self-delusion and false pride.

The double tragedy for the plantation nisei who hated the luna is that the sansei in Hawaii are becoming the new luna. Nice Japanese girls from Manoa Valley are going through four years of college to get degrees in Travel Industry Management, in order to sit behind a small desk in a big hotel, to dole out marching orders to brown-skinned workers and to take orders from a white man with a bigger desk and a bigger paycheck who never has to complicate his life by dealing with the brown people who make the beds and serve the food. He need only deal with the Nice Japanese Girl, ex-Cherry Blossom Queen, eager to please, who doesn’t know she will never make it to the bigger desk.

The portagee luna now has the last laugh with this new unfunny portagee joke: when the portagee was the luna, he didn’t have to pay college tuition to ride that horse.

I’d like to say to my sister behind the small desk, “remember where you came from and take this pledge: we will not be used.”

Have you never listened to his speech’s or read them? He stated that Blacks should create businesses and deal with Blacks in business.

There is much I actually like about what Malcolm X stated, but also much I don’t. I have to look back to the times, as well. He did get Democrat’s, though.

And nothing changes.

Malcolm X

When did X say this?

Last week?

I'm quite sure he would have opposed the presidency of Barack Obama and voted republican too.

By Mari J. Matsuda

"If white, historically, is the top of the racial hierarchy in America, and black, historically, is the bottom, will yellow assume the place of the racial middle? The role of the racial middle is a critical one. It can reinforce white supremacy if the middle deludes itself into thinking it can be just like white if it tries hard enough. Conversely, the middle can dismantle white supremacy if it refuses to be the middle, if it refuses to buy into racial hierarchy, if it refuses to abandon communities of Black and Brown people, choosing instead to form alliances with them.

The theme of the unconventional fundraiser talk you are listening to is, “we will not be used.” It is a plea to Asian-Americans to think about the ways in which our communities are particularly susceptible to playing the worst version of the racial bourgeoisie role.

In thinking this, I remember my mother’s stories of growing up on a sugar plantation on Kauai. She tells of the Portuguese luna or overseer. The luna rode on a big horse and ordered the Japanese and Filipino workers around. The luna in my mother’s stories is a tragic-comic figure. He thinks he is better than the other workers, but he doesn’t realize that the plantation owner considers the luna sub-human, just like the other workers. The stereotype of the dumb portagee persists in Hawaii today, a holdover from the days of the luna parading around the big house, cloaked in self-delusion and false pride.

The double tragedy for the plantation nisei who hated the luna is that the sansei in Hawaii are becoming the new luna. Nice Japanese girls from Manoa Valley are going through four years of college to get degrees in Travel Industry Management, in order to sit behind a small desk in a big hotel, to dole out marching orders to brown-skinned workers and to take orders from a white man with a bigger desk and a bigger paycheck who never has to complicate his life by dealing with the brown people who make the beds and serve the food. He need only deal with the Nice Japanese Girl, ex-Cherry Blossom Queen, eager to please, who doesn’t know she will never make it to the bigger desk.

The portagee luna now has the last laugh with this new unfunny portagee joke: when the portagee was the luna, he didn’t have to pay college tuition to ride that horse.

I’d like to say to my sister behind the small desk, “remember where you came from and take this pledge: we will not be used.”

And nothing changes.

Malcolm X

When did X say this?

Last week?

By Mari J. Matsuda

"....we will not be used.”

Yeah....you are, and you will be, because you aren't smart enough to catch on.

The only thing the Democrats/Liberals have done for black Americans is ban one particular word.

Friends of blacks?????

Hardly, you, dunce.

Jot this down, and lamitate it for your wallet: REALITY IS DEFINED BY ACTIONS, NOT BY WORDS.

Here's the reality:

1. In 2005, the Democrats did not name Donna Brazile to head the Democratic National Committee. They chose Howard Dean.

2. “Gov. David A. Paterson defiantly vowed to run for election next year despite the White House‘s urging that he withdraw from the New York governor’s race.” Obama Asks Paterson to Quit New York Governor’s Race

3. President Barack Obama has kept mum on the fate of Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) for days -- but he tells CBS News that it's time for the embattled 80-year-old former Ways and Means Chairman to end his career "with dignity."

"I think Charlie Rangel served a very long time and served-- his constituents very well. But these-- allegations are very troubling," Obama told Harry Smith in an interview to be aired on the "Early Show." and first broadcast on the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric. Obama: Time for Rangel to end career "with dignity"

4 Harold Ford told not to run for Senator from New York:

“From the start, Mr. Ford’s potential candidacy angered national Democratic Party leaders by disrupting plans for what was planned as a seamless Gillibrand nomination. Harry Reid of Nevada, the Senate majority leader, called Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg to discourage him from supporting Mr. Ford, and Senator Charles E. Schumer of New York met personally with Mr. Ford to argue against his candidacy.” Harold Ford Jr. Says He Won’t Challenge Senator Gillibrand

5. “As state comptroller, [Carl] McCall earned the distinction of being the first African American ever elected to a statewide office in New York. Four years later voters overwhelmingly supported McCall over Republican Bruce Blakeman 64.75 to 32.1%. McCall's reelection in 1998 may have given him the confidence he needed in order to pursue the governor's mansion….The McCall campaign had the support of the Democratic Party; whether or not McCall had the party's full support has been the subject of much debate….Still one wonders just how committed the party was to McCall's campaign….shunned by some of the state's most respected Democrats…McCall blamed his money woes on the national Democratic Party, claiming that the party had abandoned his campaign….” H. Carl McCall for Governor: a lesson to all black high-profile statewide office seekers. - Free Online Library

6. And, most telling, Bill Clinton’s remarks about the black candidate for the presidency:

“[A]s Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.”

Teddy's anger

7. Three staffers working for embattled Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) were asked by security officers to leave an event in downtown Washington on Thursday after they tried to display large campaign signs just as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was about to speak. .. Waters told The Hill afterward that the staffers had been displaying the signs at the annual legislative conference for the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, which was held at the Washington convention center a few blocks away. “It ain’t about Nancy. It’s about black people,” Waters said. Waters aides expelled from Pelosi event

8. And what Governor of Arkansas made the Saturday before Easter "Confederate Flag Day"?
The Arkansas Code, Section 1-5-107. Confederate Flag Day.
(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as "Confederate Flag Day" in this state.
No person, firm, or corporation shall display any Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America.
Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

"In April 1985, Governor Bill Clinton signed Act 985 into law...'
Mark R. Levin on Trent Lott & Moral Outrage on National Review Online

9. Do Democrats in Congress support blacks by practicing affirmative action in their hiring…and of course this would be our of moral convictions, as they are legally exempt from affirmative action requirements. More than passing interesting, the ‘National Journal,’ a survey of congressional staffers revealed that Democrats hired black employees at the same rate as Republicans: 2 percent. “The Racial Breakdown of Congressional Staffs,” National Journal, June 21, 2005

a. Schweitzer, “Do As I Say,” p. 9

10. Clinton pushed black candidate to drop out of Florida race:

“Bill Clinton sought to persuade Rep. Kendrick Meek to drop out of the race for Senate during a trip to Florida last week — and nearly succeeded…Clinton did not dangle a job in front of Meek, who gave up a safe House seat to run for the Senate, but instead made the case that the move would advance the congressman’s future prospects, said a third Democrat familiar with the conversations. Clinton campaigned with Meek in Florida on Oct. 19 and 20, and thought he had won Meek over. But as the week wore on, Meek lost his enthusiasm for the arrangement, spurred in part, a third Democratic source said, by his wife’s belief that he could still win the race. Clinton spoke with Meek again at week’s end, three Democrats said, and again Meek said he would drop out.”

Read more: Clinton pushed Meek to quit Fla. race

By some strange coincidence, the Democrats, again, force a black to the back:

11. “Under an arrangement reached two days ago, Steny Hoyer of Maryland, the current majority leader, would get the No. 2 job of minority whip come January. Clyburn, now majority whip, would hold the post of assistant leader, newly created for the purpose of heading off a contest for the whip position.” Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

12. For a peek into the unspoken view that Democrats have of blacks, look at how Biden finds Obama as different from all the rest of blacks:

Feb 9, 2007 - Biden called Obama first "clean" African-American candidate • Biden ... "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean ... He's smart.

And, in light of the action of Democrats/Liberals, as shown above....this is beyond ironic:

Remember Mark Lloyd, who was chosen by President Obama as the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)'s Chief Diversity Officer, a.k.a. the Diversity Czar?

"This... there's nothing more difficult than this. Because we have really, truly good white people in important positions. And the fact of the matter is that there are a limited number of those positions. And unless we are conscious of the need to have more people of color, gays, other people in those positions we will not change the problem.

We're in a position where you have to say who is going to step down so someone else can have power." Read more: Audio: FCC's Diversity Czar: 'White People' Need to be Forced to 'Step Down' 'So Someone Else Can Have Power'

Oh, you were around in the 30’s, as an adult?
What actually happened was Blacks abandoned the Republican Party when the New Deal came out, yet the GOP are the ones that continued to push and pass civil rights for Blacks, even though Blacks abandoned them as a voting
block, as we still believed in all being created equal..

Well the problem you have with this is I am 57 years old. Both my parents were born in the 1920's. My mothers mom was born in the late 1880's. My fathers mom was born in the 1890's. Both my grandfathers we born in the mid to late1870's. My aunts and uncles born in between 1918 and1924. I grew up with people born in the 1800's on. Most of my friends parents were born in the 1920's-30's. So then I am very well versed on how things actually happened to blacks.

Have you never listened to his speech’s or read them? He stated that Blacks should create businesses and deal with Blacks in business.

There is much I actually like about what Malcolm X stated, but also much I don’t. I have to look back to the times, as well. He did get Democrat’s, though.

And nothing changes.

Malcolm X

When did X say this?

Last week?

By Mari J. Matsuda

Why do you ask such dumb questions? I know what X stood for. X was talking abut democrats in 1964. The Dixiecrats he talked about are todays republicans. The northern white liberal he was talking about at that time, were Republicans.

You need to learn more about him. I know plenty.

And nothing changes.

Malcolm X

When did X say this?

Last week?

By Mari J. Matsuda

The only thing the Democrats/Liberals have done for black Americans is ban one particular word.

Friends of blacks?????

Hardly, you, dunce.

Jot this down, and lamitate it for your wallet: REALITY IS DEFINED BY ACTIONS, NOT BY WORDS.

Here's the reality:

1. In 2005, the Democrats did not name Donna Brazile to head the Democratic National Committee. They chose Howard Dean.

2. “Gov. David A. Paterson defiantly vowed to run for election next year despite the White House‘s urging that he withdraw from the New York governor’s race.” Obama Asks Paterson to Quit New York Governor’s Race

3. President Barack Obama has kept mum on the fate of Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) for days -- but he tells CBS News that it's time for the embattled 80-year-old former Ways and Means Chairman to end his career "with dignity."

"I think Charlie Rangel served a very long time and served-- his constituents very well. But these-- allegations are very troubling," Obama told Harry Smith in an interview to be aired on the "Early Show." and first broadcast on the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric. Obama: Time for Rangel to end career "with dignity"

“From the start, Mr. Ford’s potential candidacy angered national Democratic Party leaders by disrupting plans for what was planned as a seamless Gillibrand nomination. Harry Reid of Nevada, the Senate majority leader, called Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg to discourage him from supporting Mr. Ford, and Senator Charles E. Schumer of New York met personally with Mr. Ford to argue against his candidacy.” Harold Ford Jr. Says He Won’t Challenge Senator Gillibrand

5. “As state comptroller, [Carl] McCall earned the distinction of being the first African American ever elected to a statewide office in New York. Four years later voters overwhelmingly supported McCall over Republican Bruce Blakeman 64.75 to 32.1%. McCall's reelection in 1998 may have given him the confidence he needed in order to pursue the governor's mansion….The McCall campaign had the support of the Democratic Party; whether or not McCall had the party's full support has been the subject of much debate….Still one wonders just how committed the party was to McCall's campaign….shunned by some of the state's most respected Democrats…McCall blamed his money woes on the national Democratic Party, claiming that the party had abandoned his campaign….” H. Carl McCall for Governor: a lesson to all black high-profile statewide office seekers. - Free Online Library

6. And, most telling, Bill Clinton’s remarks about the black candidate for the presidency:

“[A]s Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.”

Teddy's anger

7. Three staffers working for embattled Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) were asked by security officers to leave an event in downtown Washington on Thursday after they tried to display large campaign signs just as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was about to speak. .. Waters told The Hill afterward that the staffers had been displaying the signs at the annual legislative conference for the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, which was held at the Washington convention center a few blocks away. “It ain’t about Nancy. It’s about black people,” Waters said. Waters aides expelled from Pelosi event

8. And what Governor of Arkansas made the Saturday before Easter "Confederate Flag Day"?
(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as "Confederate Flag Day" in this state.
No person, firm, or corporation shall display any Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America.
Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

9. Do Democrats in Congress support blacks by practicing affirmative action in their hiring…and of course this would be our of moral convictions, as they are legally exempt from affirmative action requirements. More than passing interesting, the ‘National Journal,’ a survey of congressional staffers revealed that Democrats hired black employees at the same rate as Republicans: 2 percent. “The Racial Breakdown of Congressional Staffs,” National Journal, June 21, 2005

“Bill Clinton sought to persuade Rep. Kendrick Meek to drop out of the race for Senate during a trip to Florida last week — and nearly succeeded…Clinton did not dangle a job in front of Meek, who gave up a safe House seat to run for the Senate, but instead made the case that the move would advance the congressman’s future prospects, said a third Democrat familiar with the conversations. Clinton campaigned with Meek in Florida on Oct. 19 and 20, and thought he had won Meek over. But as the week wore on, Meek lost his enthusiasm for the arrangement, spurred in part, a third Democratic source said, by his wife’s belief that he could still win the race. Clinton spoke with Meek again at week’s end, three Democrats said, and again Meek said he would drop out.”

11. “Under an arrangement reached two days ago, Steny Hoyer of Maryland, the current majority leader, would get the No. 2 job of minority whip come January. Clyburn, now majority whip, would hold the post of assistant leader, newly created for the purpose of heading off a contest for the whip position.” Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

12. For a peek into the unspoken view that Democrats have of blacks, look at how Biden finds Obama as different from all the rest of blacks:

Feb 9, 2007 - Biden called Obama first "clean" African-American candidate • Biden ... "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean ... He's smart.

And, in light of the action of Democrats/Liberals, as shown above....this is beyond ironic:

Remember Mark Lloyd, who was chosen by President Obama as the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)'s Chief Diversity Officer, a.k.a. the Diversity Czar?

"This... there's nothing more difficult than this. Because we have really, truly good white people in important positions. And the fact of the matter is that there are a limited number of those positions. And unless we are conscious of the need to have more people of color, gays, other people in those positions we will not change the problem.

We're in a position where you have to say who is going to step down so someone else can have power." Read more: Audio: FCC's Diversity Czar: 'White People' Need to be Forced to 'Step Down' 'So Someone Else Can Have Power'

Yes, reality is defined by actions. And your party consistently selecting people like Steve King is all that needs to be said.

And nothing changes.

Malcolm X

When did X say this?

Last week?

By Mari J. Matsuda

Why do you ask such dumb questions? I know what X stood for. X was talking abut democrats in 1964. The Dixiecrats he talked about are todays republicans. The northern white liberal he was talking about at that time, were Republicans.

You need to learn more about him. I know plenty.

"The Dixiecrats he talked about are todays republicans."

As false as everything you post, you dolt.

They were Dixicrats....not Dixiecans.....and after the election went right back to being Democrats.

In order to hide their racist background, the Democrats/Liberals have developed a story line that the party created to end slavery somehow decided to ‘flip’ and become an endorser of racism….and then engaged in a ‘Southern Strategy’ to win the racist vote in the South.

Bogus.

George Wallace votes went to Democrats.

Wallace was a Democrat, and the same people who voted for Wallace voted Democrat...

Slavers, segregationists, and other racists.

"Four years after Goldwater, the segregationist vote went right back to Democrats: Humphrey got half of Wallace’s supporters on election day. Nixon got none of ‘em.

“When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey.” Pat Buchanan - The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy

"Between 1969 and 1974, Nixon, who believed that blacks had gotten a raw deal in America and wanted to extend a helping hand:

-- raised the civil rights enforcement budget 800 percent;

-- doubled the budget for black colleges;

-- appointed more blacks to federal posts and high positions than any president, including LBJ;

-- adopted the Philadelphia Plan mandating quotas for blacks in unions, and for black scholars in colleges and universities;

-- invented "Black Capitalism" (the Office of Minority Business Enterprise), raised U.S. purchases from black businesses from $9 million to $153 million, increased small business loans to minorities 1,000 percent, increased U.S. deposits in minority-owned banks 4000 percent;

-- raised the share of Southern schools that were desegregated from 10 percent to 70 percent. Wrote the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in 1975, "It has only been since 1968 that substantial reduction of racial segregation has taken place in the South." The charge that we built our Republican coalition on race is a lie." The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy

Hard to believe how truly ignorant you are.

And nothing changes.

Malcolm X

When did X say this?

Last week?

By Mari J. Matsuda

Friends of blacks?????

Hardly, you, dunce.

Here's the reality:

Teddy's anger

Yes, reality is defined by actions. And your party consistently selecting people like Steve King is all that needs to be said.

How about Obama, who wasn't black....he was Democrat.....and tossed blacks under the bus for a larger voting block:

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

That's 'reality,' you moron.
Wanna give Barack an 'attaboy'?

Here's another Democrat demigod who just loved black folks....

FDR talked Congress into creating Social Security in 1935 and imposing the nation’s first comprehensive minimum-wage law in 1938. While to this day he gets a great deal of credit for these two measures from the general public, many economists have a different perspective. The minimum-wage law prices many of the inexperienced, the young, the unskilled, and the disadvantaged out of the labor market. For example, the minimum-wage provisions passed as part of another act in 1933 threw an estimated 500,000 blacks out of work.

That was right after Roosevelt put KKKer Hugo Black on the Supreme Court....

Yup....Democrats just love black folks.....at least their votes.

Clinton pushed Meek to quit Fla. race

Meek, a staunch Clinton ally from Miami, has failed to broaden his appeal around the state and is mired in third place in most public polls, with a survey today showing him with just 15 percent of the vote. His withdrawal, polls suggest, would throw core Democratic voters to the moderate governor, rocking a complicated three-way contest and likely throwing the election to Crist.

Your post is disingenuous crap.

Clinton advised Meek to quit because Meek, a staunch Clinton ally from Miami, has failed to broaden his appeal around the state and is mired in third place in most public polls, with a survey today showing him with just 15 percent of the vote.

Dean was picked over Brazlle because he served as a governor and ran for president

Patterson was asked to not run because he was politically damaged.

Clyburn is a committee chair today. Republicans don't have a black even close.
And his:

Waters aides expelled from Pelosi event
By Russell Berman - 09/16/10

Pelosi's office said Friday morning that it did not ask for anyone to be told to leave the event on Thursday.

So while you wasted all that time, what you can't show is any black republican that comes even close.

Yes, reality is defined by actions.

Meek, a staunch Clinton ally from Miami, has failed to broaden his appeal around the state and is mired in third place in most public polls, with a survey today showing him with just 15 percent of the vote. His withdrawal, polls suggest, would throw core Democratic voters to the moderate governor, rocking a complicated three-way contest and likely throwing the election to Crist.

Clinton advised Meek to quit because Meek, a staunch Clinton ally from Miami, has failed to broaden his appeal around the state and is mired in third place in most public polls, with a survey today showing him with just 15 percent of the vote.

Dean was picked over Brazlle because he served as a governor and ran for president

And his:

Pelosi's office said Friday morning that it did not ask for anyone to be told to leave the event on Thursday.

So while you wasted all that time, what you can't show is any black republican that comes even close.

Oooo.....looks like I really embarrassed you.

Excellent.

Ignorance should be painful.

Now get to work on the rest of my posts.

NOW!!!!
There's a whole education in front of you!!!!

Malcolm X

When did X say this?

Last week?

By Mari J. Matsuda

Friends of blacks?????

Hardly, you, dunce.

Here's the reality:

Teddy's anger

How about Obama, who wasn't black....he was Democrat.....and tossed blacks under the bus for a larger voting block:

"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."

Obama is black. If he had been anything but president he's black. You know nothing about reality.

And his:

Oooo.....looks like I really embarrassed you.

Excellent.

Ignorance should be painful.

Now get to work on the rest of my posts.

NOW!!!!
There's a whole education in front of you!!!!

You got schooled.

Malcolm X

When did X say this?

Last week?

By Mari J. Matsuda

Friends of blacks?????

Hardly, you, dunce.

Here's the reality:

Teddy's anger

Obama is black. If he had been anything but president he's black. You know nothing about reality.

I proved he cared nothing about blacks....only about the future for Democrats.

Glad it hurt.

New Topics

Forum List

Back