Clarence Thomas-Enemy to Blacks, And all of America

You are a clown a brain fart, you can't make my post into anything that fits your stupidity. You are a microbe, You are exactly where you belong amongst the traitors that you Allie. Simply bottom feeding scum. You belong to a army of bottom feeding scum, you are part a group shitpants raked up from under rocks where society put you to keep you away from our children. Lets make this clear who your God and hero is --------------
Who is Trump , he is a mentally ill rapist and criminal, who is charged with 91 felonies with more coming and when found guilty can be charged with over 700 years in jail. . ,he is a clown who shits in his pants so often that he has a diaper changing crew following him around to change his diapers when he lets loose. They say the biggest problem is his girdle he wears, That has him strapped in like an astronaut. He is a drug addict who smells so bad his own family won't get in a car with him. There is no one as scummy as he is . He is like standing next to an open sewer, that's what his son says anyway. Shitpants is the rights God and leader, You have to be kidding.
Now I really hope they see it, you are unstable and dangerous!

No, it's actually the truth.

“The concept of an ‘Uncle Tom’ as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige and comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,” - Pam Keith

This is basically what Thomas has done. That's why you defend him.
No it is not what he has done slow one. Your op is a lie

I do not defend him. I attack you and prove you a eracist and fool

Which is why you call him that

Watched his whole conformation hearing, If remember correctly he only had 9 months of experience on the appellate court.
And my take was that he DID NOT have the experience to get the job. PS Thought ROBERTS was so brilliant that he deserved the job, even though I new he would side with corporations more than he should. He has shifted way over to support corporations and forget us regular working people. Just my OPINION after hearing every word they said.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No it is not what he has done slow one. Your op is a lie

I do not defend him. I attack you and prove you a eracist and fool

Which is why you call him that
It is exactly what he has done.

Now I really hope they see it, you are unstable and dangerous!
What a hoot. nothing more has to be said other then what you support.
Who is Trump , he is a mentally ill rapist and criminal, who is charged with 91 felonies with more coming and when found guilty can be charged with over 700 years in jail. . ,he is a clown who shits in his pants so often that he has a diaper changing crew following him around to change his diapers when he lets loose. They say the biggest problem is his girdle he wears, That has him strapped in like an astronaut. He is a drug addict who smells so bad his own family won't get in a car with him. There is no one as scummy as he is . He is like standing next to an open sewer, that's what his son says anyway. Shitpants is the rights God and leader, You have to be kidding.

Don't sit by passively thinking that MAGA's are just the other side of the isle, or the noble opposition or a group that just has a different opinion then us , This is a group that supported the over throw of this country and it's democracy, to forced in a piece of shit as a dictator. All on the most stupid lie in the history of this country, A group that supports our enemy's and any dictator in the world and who attacks our allies as enemy's. These people are the lowest form of humanity , who by far are the biggest threat this country has ever had against our democracy. Who beat 140 cops protecting the capital so bad they had to be hospitalized.
Trump when he loses or gets backed into a corner will ask his followers to kill for him and they will. These people are this countries biggest enemy and should be treated as such. Don't play patsy with them they will kill you for what you believe in if that belief is in opposition to what they think. I'm a patriot , in fact every American patriot is on my side. against this grunge. It is simple, I hate all the enemy's of my country ,so yes I hate the hate party and their God and leader Trump.

No it is not dumbass

You do not see people here you read their words.

I have stated nothing racist ever but you HAVE
This bigot thinks him say he is not Racist makes it so, No his mouth says he is a ugly American Bigot ,That is what makes it so.

• Fact
Don't sit by passively thinking that MAGA's are just the other side of the isle, or the noble opposition or a group that just has a different opinion then us , This is a group that supported the over throw of this country and it's democracy, to forced in a piece of shit as a dictator. All on the most stupid lie in the history of this country, A group that supports our enemy's and any dictator in the world and who attacks our allies as enemy's. These people are the lowest form of humanity , who by far are the biggest threat this country has ever had against our democracy. Who beat 140 cops protecting the capital so bad they had to be hospitalized.
Trump when he loses or gets backed into a corner will ask his followers to kill for him and they will. These people are this countries biggest enemy and should be treated as such. Don't play patsy with them they will kill you for what you believe in if that belief is in opposition to what they think. I'm a patriot , in fact every American patriot is on my side. against this grunge. It is simple, I hate all the enemy's of my country ,so yes I hate the hate party and their God and leader Trump.

You remind me of Dorothy in Wizard of Oz. If you say it enough times while clicking your red shoes together, then do you begin to believe it yourself?

Or do you just wake up from the dream, only to realize it was all just a dream?

These little hate Nazi's right wingers here are a hoot. No facts all lies , all made up shit made up by their crony idiots and then made fact by repeating their stupidity, over and over. This group has the handicap of being in general terms stupid and easily taken in by any haters lie's or distortion's , Why because they speak the same language and see the same things through the same hate driven eyes/

• Fact
You remind me of Dorothy in Wizard of Oz. If you say it enough times while clicking your red shoes together, then do you begin to believe it yourself?

Or do you just wake up from the dream, only to realize it was all just a dream?
Stupid!

• Fact
IM2, question. How much reparations hush money do you need to STFU about your black heritage?
Since the topic is how Carence Thomas has worked to erase gains blacks have made and in fact wants to erase progress of other marginalized groups, I just won't be anserting your stupid --- question and wil report it.

Preach!

Anyone who speaks out against those who are helping the right wing implement its racist and evil agenda gets attacked. Clarence Thomas is an Uncle Tom and the ONLY people who argue against that of any color are the people who benefit from his stabbing blacks in the back.

Well I already knew that. The first step in helping yourself is admitting you have a problem. I think this is the first time we agree.
You have the probem. So admit it.

Anyone who speaks out against those who are helping the right wing implement its racist and evil agenda gets attacked. Clarence Thomas is an Uncle Tom and the ONLY people who argue against that of any color are the people who benefit from his stabbing blacks in the back.
You hate him because instead of buying the B.S Democrats throw out to you, he worked hard and made something of himself, not waiting for any rich white democrat politician to help him, maybe it's not to late for you maybe you can do something with your life,

You hate him because instead of buying the B.S Democrats throw out to you, he worked hard and made something of himself, not waiting for any rich white democrat politician to help him, maybe it's not to late for you maybe you can do something with your life,
Wrong. I am a college educated man who has been relatively successful in my field and recently has become a pubished author. So stop repeating that moronic bs. Clarence Thomas is a Uncle Tom who has done his level best to help whites turn back the clock. That is why you defend him.

Wrong. I am a college educated man who has been relatively successful in my field and recently has become a pubished author. So stop repeating that moronic bs. Clarence Thomas is a Uncle Tom who has done his level best to help whites turn back the clock. That is why you defend him.
I defend him because he did what he was told he couldn't just like Ben Carson, two great men! The urbanm setting is the new plantation and again all the democrats do is race bait every two years and continue to screw the black population! biggest con ever

Forum List

Back