Claire McCaskill Lectures Missouri On Misguided Prop C Vote: “People Don’t Realize Ho

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, August 5, 2010, 11:52 AM
71.1% of Missouri residents rejected O-Care on Tuesday:

On Wednesday Liberal Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO) lectured Missouri about their misguided vote saying…
“People “don’t realize” how beneficial the “mandate” for health care will be.”

Click Image for video–
RealClearPolitics - Video - Sen. McCaskill: "Message Received" On Missouri Voters Against Health Care

Via Real Clear Politics:

“I certainly noticed the vote on Prop C, the healthcare law, and message received,” Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Missouri) said.

read the rest here and comments..
Gateway Pundit

Missouri does receive $1.29 for every $1 it gives in federal funding, perhaps Missouri is willing to vote to change that next? :eusa_think:

It's so sad how our elected officials have to tolerate and struggle against the uneducated masses. Bring on the Ivy League ruling class.

It's so sad how our elected officials have to tolerate and struggle against the uneducated masses. Bring on the Ivy League ruling class.

Whats really sad is the time and money wasted by elected officials on fruitless gestures that have no standing in court!

"You don't understand how spending more money to provide everyone with crappier service is a good thing for you. Well that's because it's only good for me and the other politicians who want to control your life"

Whats really sad is the time and money wasted by elected officials on fruitless gestures that have no standing in court!

The court in VA didn't think it was fruitless and gave the go-ahead for their suit to proceed. So I'd say your post is a worthless piece of crap.

"You don't understand how spending more money to provide everyone with crappier service is a good thing for you. Well that's because it's only good for me and the other politicians who want to control your life"

Whether it is McCaskell telling voters they don't REALLY REALLY understand, to the judge in CA telling the voters they are bigots, to Obama telling people they are bitterly clinging to guns and religion we have a governing class that has nothing but contempt for the average American and thinks they are fools of the first order.
They will get a rude awakening in Nov from the GOP, the Party of NOvember.

i guess Clair figures she could drop a few more points in her re-election bid

Why haven't they opted out of Medicaid yet? What's the deal, Missouri?

Maybe because Medicaid doesn't penalize people with jail terms for not taking part in it?

Any other nitwit comments you'd care to make to deflect attention from the groundswell reaction in MO to this legislative piece of shit?

I heard Ed Rendell the other day exclaiming that the reason Americans aren't behind Obamacare is because they "just don't understand".

Translated: They're too fucking stupid.

I heard Ed Rendell the other day exclaiming that the reason Americans aren't behind Obamacare is because they "just don't understand".

He is echoing the Obama Adminstration and the Dums. This is why Obama went on a speaking tour to sell the program AFTER it had been approved.
What they don't get is we understand it all too well. That's why opposition gets more and more.

He is echoing the Obama Adminstration and the Dums. This is why Obama went on a speaking tour to sell the program AFTER it had been approved.
What they don't get is we understand it all too well. That's why opposition gets more and more.

Yup.. this is what has them very scared. The American people, save a few, get it.

ask Jillian, she agrees with ED. elitist asswipes those demonRats.

Forum List

Back