Civil war from a left and right perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

High desertion rates..our military?

He's drunk. The US military takes their oaths far more seriously than he believes.

LOL! You are confused. The oath is to the Constitution, not Communist Party members.

Most members of the armed forces are conservatives. If it became a knock down drag out fight between Left and Right there would be tremendous shifting of sides within the US military.

It is even conceivable that the only people to stay in the US military would be the Black Navy cooks and the homosexuals.
I see you've not been in the navy in a long time, if at all. Besides--having the homosexuals does give them 80% of the marines!

What is this great' Left' and 'Right', you speak of?

The military will respect and serve the chain of command. Believe it..they are trained to do so by people who know what they are doing.

Again, hungry, angry people revolt..happy, full people..with wifi...do not.

10% vs 90% to include army, cops, normal people.

I guess the right thinks democracy is dead because they aren't getting their way.
I'm just saying that you might want to re-think that 10% number.

And 10% is HUGE. That's more than enough to hold off the 90% and create a separate state.

You better pray it's not 10%.

In certain situations our Military will intercede to stop a civil insurrection, whichever side, whatever state or region. Would they get involved in an all-out civil war of some duration....I don't believe so. After a time, shooting fellow Americans would disgust the majority of our Troopers and they'd refuse the orders, shoot the officers who persisted. The left doesn't have the stomach to take us on....it would be carnage and they'd paint their asses white and run with the antelopes.

High desertion rates..our military?
You actually believe that a high percentage of military personnel will fire on their own people?.

I believe (based on the violence against the right that the left seems to condone) that anyone in the military who's brain is mangled like many of the Leftists at this forum would not only fire upon their fellow Americans, but relish the chance.

The joker in the deck is most of the leftists doing the shooting would be their women/sweathogs. Don't know if our boys would have the stomach to shoot a woman without being shot at by one so forget ambushes...a small advantage for the commies at first. Comes a time when shooting a woman is no different than shooting a man if she won't drop her weapon....Pray it never comes to that and y'all can sleep at night for the rest of your days.

10% vs 90% to include army, cops, normal people.

I guess the right thinks democracy is dead because they aren't getting their way.
I'm just saying that you might want to re-think that 10% number.

And 10% is HUGE. That's more than enough to hold off the 90% and create a separate state.

You better pray it's not 10%.

10% is just who feels like you do, not 10% who are going to do anything.

You know, the rest of us just want what's best for the country and each other. I'm not interested in tearing down the country, I'm interested in people getting the most out of life, a good education, jobs and sense of freedom and fairness. That's what I want, I think that's what most everyone to include Conservatives, Liberals and Libertarians want. Nobody wants to make time for your silly grievances and thinly veiled threats for a civil war. You're all a bunch of pussies who can't get passed talking about it without using your real names. Cowards.

It's been a couple days since ya'll jerked off over the idea of killing your fellow American.*

*ThEy ArE nOt mY FeLloW AmERicANS!

Well, those who still support delegitimizing a duly elected President 3 years out, I'm sad to say, are not MY fellow Americans, any longer.

They've gone bonkers rogue.

I could take out 4,000 libs in Boston alone
ORLY? :eusa_eh:
If that’s what the ladies want haha
upload_2019-6-11_14-17-54.jpeg

In certain situations our Military will intercede to stop a civil insurrection, whichever side, whatever state or region. Would they get involved in an all-out civil war of some duration....I don't believe so. After a time, shooting fellow Americans would disgust the majority of our Troopers and they'd refuse the orders, shoot the officers who persisted. The left doesn't have the stomach to take us on....it would be carnage and they'd paint their asses white and run with the antelopes.
Has that happened at any time in our nation's history? The military refusing to shoot citizens? Can you name a time?

It's been a couple days since ya'll jerked off over the idea of killing your fellow American.*

*ThEy ArE nOt mY FeLloW AmERicANS!

Well, those who still support delegitimizing a duly elected President 3 years out, I'm sad to say, are not MY fellow Americans, any longer.

They've gone bonkers rogue.

I am not sure how duly elected President Trump is? I've never seen a legitimate birth certificate. You're going to be standing in the middle of the civil war aiming in both directions. :lol:

There is no civil war. There are some wingnuts who want one and probably represent about 10% of the country and then there is everyone else. Basically the cops will sweep it up.

Come for our guns and see what happens, nosebleed.

I don't want your guns. crotchsnot.

Liar.
You're saying he DOES want your guns?

I mean if he wants to give them to me, sure I'll take them.

Consider the following:

THE LEFT tell us every single day how they are the educated, university-bred, science-orientated, big city and progressive, they abhor violence and owning guns and want everyone disarmed more like England; their best friends are the Princeton textbook, Mac computer and Pickett slide rule. Their idea of a bad day is their mocha latte being served cold at a San Francisco Panera Bread.
nerd-bigstock_Extreme_Computer_Nerd_1520708.jpg

And by their definition, every day the Left tell us that THE RIGHT are backward hillbillies, crazed gun nuts, who live in swamps and live on roots, bugs, swamp water and dirt, paranoid inbred sociopaths who think nothing of slaughtering illegals as they cross the border and using their empty skulls as pencil holders with no regard for civility or human decency. Their best friends are a Barrett M82, canteen water and a pack of deer jerky. Their idea of a bad day is shooting one of their own hunting dogs by mistake while aiming for a pack of rabid wild wolves in the outbacks of Montana.
water-soldier.jpg

WHO you going to bank on again in an all out civil war?

Last edited:

Consider the following:

THE LEFT tell us every single day how they are the educated, university-bred, science-orientated and progressive, their best friends are the textbook, computer and slide rule. Their idea of a bad day is their mocha latte being served cold at Panera Bread.
View attachment 264887

And by their definition, every day the Left tell us that THE RIGHT are backward hillbillies, crazed gun nuts, who live in swamps and live on roots, bugs, swamp water and dirt, paranoid sociopaths who think nothing of slaughtering illegals as they cross the border with no regard for civility or human decency. Their idea of a bad day is shooting one of their own hunting dogs by mistake while aiming for a pack of rabid wild wolves in the outbacks of Montana.
View attachment 264888

WHO you going to bank on again in an all out civil war?

^anti-intellectualism. Gosh, when has that ever gone wrong?

As the song goes War, what is it good for absolutely nothing

Anyone that justify that they can win a civil war is guaranteeing that they will lose

This is the most comprehensive analyses of what would happen if civil war were to break out in America I've come across...and it paints a very bleak outcome for the left.

A lot of these points have been brought up here but this guy really nails it down.

Interesting video. However, I do not believe America is headed or even close to a shooting civil war 2.0. Rather, I think we've been (the U.S.A) engaged in a full blown cultural and technological cold civil war for about six or seven decades, a war fought through the entertainment industry and academic ideology on and from campuses across the country. Further, I do believe that the ultimate aim of Democrat majority controlled states such as California and Washington is secession. Yes, I predict such states will either actually secede from "the Union" or at least threaten secession as extortion to gain more power and advance cultural war objectives.

Now, speaking to what an actual shooting civil war 2.0 might look like, well . . . in my opinion, the opinion of a twenty-seven year Army veteran . . . what we'd at most see is as follows. We'd see governors and mayors of sanctuary states and cities using the combined might of their police and national guard forces to sort of keep out the Feds, and protect their rule and the rule of their ultra-liberal policies in those places. We might also see something very similar to the Paris Commune during the French Revolution in cities such as LA and Portland, where essentially those metropolitan centers of radical liberal culture become micro-nations unto themselves. As for regular US Military forces, I highly doubt they would be used domestically beyond a very basic crowd control and anti-insurrectionist/terrorist capacity. No sitting President, again in my opinion, would authorize use of heavy air bombardment against domestic population centers, unless the imminent danger was great enough to threaten the seat of our federal government itself. Mass desertion from regular, active duty forces for ideological purposes? The chances of that are very, very low.

The biggest fault I see in your hypothesis is the state of California using it's Nat Guard.
They like most Military personnel are right wing,and the vast majority of those troops in California dont even come from there,they're just stationed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back