Civil Discourse in NJ Politics

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
This article made me LOL. Senate Pres. Sweeney talking about Gov. Christie:

"This is all about him being a bully and a punk," he said in an interview Friday.

"I wanted to punch him in his head."

"You know who he reminds me of?" Sweeney says. "Mr. Potter from ‘It’s a Wonderful Life,’ the mean old bastard who screws everybody."

He’s just a rotten bastard to do what he did."

Listen, you can punch me in the face and knock me down, do what you want," Sweeney says. "But don’t be vindictive and punish innocent people. These people didn’t do anything to him. It’s like a bank robber taking hostages. And now he’s starting to shoot people.

I’m just so angry that he hurt people like this to prove a point. He is a cruel man."

"He’s mean-spirited," Sweeney said in the Friday interview. "He’s angry. If you don’t do what he says, I liken it to being spoiled, I’m going to get my way, or else."

And: "He’s a rotten prick."

Sweeney unleashes his fury as N.J. budget battle turns personal | NJ.com

This is the way we roll here in the Garden State. :lol:

This is generally how Liberals view others who disagree them. What Rick Perry said was right; "They're never gonna' like us so let's just stop being nice to them".

True dat. Picture a conservative - maybe even a conservative woman - making comments like that.

Christie tells a woman that "It's none of your business" and it makes national news.

Personally, I like people who speak their minds. Even though I disagree with Sweeney 90% of the time, I respect his passion. I just can't stand the hypocrisy.

True dat. Picture a conservative - maybe even a conservative woman - making comments like that.

Christie tells a woman that "It's none of your business" and it makes national news.

Personally, I like people who speak their minds. Even though I disagree with Sweeney 90% of the time, I respect his passion. I just can't stand the hypocrisy.

Had a conservative said that, Truthmatters would be here to inform us that this is 'hate speech' and 'incitement to violence'. :lol:

LOL.

"I wanted to punch him in the head" and "he's mean spirited" coming out of the same Fascist Democrat mouth

LOL

Had a conservative said that, Truthmatters would be here to inform us that this is 'hate speech' and 'incitement to violence'. :lol:

Not once either but 1,800 times because Fascist Dems are the model of civility LOL

Forum List

Back