Citizenship saga: Here's the list of every foreign citizenship link declared by Australian senators

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The ABC has collected every reference to foreign countries in these disclosures and published them below.

Who trusts the register?
Hundreds of pages of disclosures have been published, but there is still room for doubt around the eligibility of some senators.

The form does not require documentary evidence in cases where an absence of citizenship is argued, and many MPs have simply provided their own legal argument for why they should not be disqualified from Parliament.

Some, such as senator David Leyonhjelm, used his disclosures to highlight flaws in the system.

He reported: "I once asked my mother if my father was truly my father, but she was offended so I didn't ask again."
Citizenship saga in Senate: Every foreign link revealed

What kind of insanity is this?

I feel for the people in Australia. a group of ladies I know have been in a battle for a child's freedom from medical abuse over there. The everyday people have a mess going there trying to withstand NWO bulls trying to usurp their government and institutions.

Forum List

Back