Circumcision

This from a guy who believes in genital mutilation of children, thinks rapists should get to marry their victims, espouses the glory of genocide....

Ok now PROVE any of those claims.

You're a Christian. It's all there in your little holy book.

Also you're here in this thread to support the genital mutilation of children ;)

In other words lying as usual, thanks for admitting it. Maybe there is hope for you after all?

o ed now you are just being sillie....you must have lungs to live....do you have to have a foreskin?

now i gave you the reasons...you give me yours?

<---demanding today

What is the incidence of peneile cancer in circumcized V uncircumcized men?

Hey we could eliminate all cancer of the cliterous if we removed those, too,

Shall we?

cancer of the clit? let me find the first question?

I'm happy I don't have to fold back skin to fully clean under there, too, as health class taught me would have to be done had I not been circumcized.

:lol:

So you're saying you now oppose circumcision iof children and recant your faith, that the Jews were wrong in taking Canaan, that you oppose zionism, that you recognize the Abrahamic god as evil, and that biblical law is immoral and wrong?

Wither answer yes, or prove my assertions correct.

:lol:

So you're saying you now oppose circumcision iof children and recant your faith, that the Jews were wrong in taking Canaan, that you oppose zionism, that you recognize the Abrahamic god as evil, and that biblical law is immoral and wrong?

Wither answer yes, or prove my assertions correct.

None of what you claim is that.

Circumcision is a medical procedure to prevent infection.

And the rest is your retardo version of events. You made 3 specific claims back them up with evidence and facts or retract them. Already showed one of your claims is ignorant and false. You have 2 more to go NUMB NUTS.

Circumcision is a medical procedure to prevent infection.

That is a lie, and I have provided sources demonstrating it to be a lie.

You already have made it clear you support the genital mutilation of children. That you refuse to answer my questions makes it clear that I was correct on the other matters as well.

Who the fuck are you?
J.Beukema

:clap2: yah thanks.

Do you have specific reasoning why you can't keep a conversation on the internet cordial, and not resort to mud-slinging or is that just an incarnation of your inner-immaturity? Just wondering. I did nothing to warrant your insult and am curious what's your deal.

Forum List

Back