Circumcision

Father Time

I'll be Still Alive
Nov 29, 2008
Do you think infant circumcision should be banned?

Should it be legal to physically hurt and permanently disfigure a baby who could not possibly consent to it.

The questionable medical benefits (STD protections mostly) can easily be substituted with a condom. So should this be considered infringing on a baby's rights?

o hell no.....not this again....

i went thru the anti circumcision movement when i had my child in the 80s...one woman went so far as to tell me my son would grow up and hate me for having "mutaliated" him.... my doctor tried to stall the procedure and change my mind...

the head docs....say that if the father is the child should be...giving the child male identity roles blah fucking shrink talk blah...

my reasoning:

father is ...

penile cancer is rare in circumcized males...

men do lose the elasticy of the foreskin....which causes them to have to have this done late in life when it is a major operation

father time...put yourself in the way back machine....sure they can use condoms to prevent stuff...but do they?

and lasty....no apple headed dicks on non circumsized men...

so the remark by that woman bothered me...till one day i just flat out ask son...(just the way i roll) if being circumcized bothered him? after quickly informing me..that this is not what he wished to discuss with me....he said..."it works....all i care about"

so again i think it is family preference....btw...the woman who told me that..refused to have her son done...much to the delight of the jewish in laws...i think she was just making it a cause to prove to the inlaws who was in control.

In response to the circumcision to reduce the incidence of penial cancer argument?

Did you know that among people who have the left lung removed, there is no incidence of cancer of the left lung, Stroll?

Perhaps we should all have our left lungs removed to reduce our incidence of lung cancer by 50%?

o ed now you are just being sillie....you must have lungs to live....do you have to have a foreskin?

now i gave you the reasons...you give me yours?

<---demanding today

and lets be honest here ed.....most men would rather take the foreskin removal than the penile cancer removal...dont make me do a poll.

This question should be asked right after questioning the child as to whether they want to be born into this world, at this particular time, to these particular parents, country, religion, and their social position. If the child answers affirmative to above, we can move to the next questions, sex, height, weight, intelligence etc.

PS does anyone know if they wear out? I don't have one. LOL

Last edited:
Both my sons are uncircumcised. They should have been. My wife wouldn't wear it - typical of somebody who will never have to live with the consequences........

what reasons did she give?

i would think you would have manned up....damn you mean the wife can tell the hubby what the fuck to do? esp with his sons? my hubby's mind was made up....he took a lot of the flax we got from doctor and hospital....i gave birth at 3 am...and they were trying to talk me out of it at 5 am...

o ed now you are just being sillie....you must have lungs to live....do you have to have a foreskin?

now i gave you the reasons...you give me yours?

<---demanding today

What is the incidence of peneile cancer in circumcized V uncircumcized men?

Hey we could eliminate all cancer of the cliterous if we removed those, too,

Shall we?

I think keep doing it, for the health benefits and because of the look, straight up. I've been told by girls that it looks freaky to them when it's uncircumcized. I'm glad my mom had it done. It's considered more "normal" in the world of sex. That's a frivolous reason, but a reason that exists nonetheless.

**eta: plus, what's the harm? I have no memory of this, its pain, no sustained effects except that I'm actually GLAD it's been done.

Last edited:
Ignorance should not be legal either. But you are living proof it exists.

This from a guy who believes in genital mutilation of children, thinks rapists should get to marry their victims, espouses the glory of genocide....

Ok now PROVE any of those claims.

You're a Christian. It's all there in your little holy book.

Also you're here in this thread to support the genital mutilation of children ;)

I think using the term mutilation is silly. It's not to deform, it's for inherent health-benefits and Females from @ least my experience prefer it be done - so to NOT do it I'd also consider it a mutilation of sorts.

You'd be considered ab-normal in a realm of life where you'd LEAST want to be considered that, SEX. (hubba).

You're acting as if this is some form of torture or something. Ridiculous. The baby doesn't even realize this is happening or has happened, and it's done in an instant with no memory of it at all.

Forum List

Back