Circumcision

I remain cordial until lying, genocidal pieces of shit like RGS and uneducated dolts like you start trunning your mouths ;)

Your assessment that I'm an "uneducated dolt" is based on my disagreement with you over what is or isn't "disfiguring?"

Let's break that down for a moment. That's not sound enough evidence. No, no. Not very scientific at all.

In order to form a more conclusive hypothesis, let's look at some actual facts and not a mere internet disagreement, shall we?

Such as:

What, in fact, IS my educational back-ground?
At what level would my cessation of schooling qualify my being considered "uneducated?"

Do you live in a glass house? Meaning, what are your qualifications and in what areas of education are you tenured to be applying the terms "uneducated" and "dolt" to persons whom you haven't met before and know very little about? Would you say that your reasoning is sound?

Case analysis: Immaturity.

I am God, bitch. That is all you need to know ;)

Not a very confident God. :tongue:

I don't admire a God who becomes so flummoxed with those who disagree with him that his "ticks" cause him to have irrational, mean-spirited, ill-founded comments towards those persons. That creates the appearance of a bewildered, frustrated God.

God,

You need more swagger.

~The Prince~

strollingbones:
penile cancer
is rare in all males, circumcised or not, rarer in non-circumcising Denmark than the US, rarer than male breast cancer. We could cut off boy babies' nipples to prevent that (they won't be needing them) but we don't.
"father is..."
See www . circumstitions . com / Images / looklike.gif (no spaces)
"men do lose the elasticy of the foreskin..."
That's a very rare condition (called BXO) which can be treated without surgery.
"no apple headed dicks on non circumsized men..."
Huh?

midcan5:
This question should be asked right after questioning the child as to whether they want to be born into this world, at this particular time, to these particular parents, country, religion, and their social position. If the child answers affirmative to above, we can move to the next questions, sex, height, weight, intelligence etc.
This seems to be a variant of "Parents make many decisions for their children" Short answer: ... but no decision quite like this, about what parts of his own body he is allowed to keep.

A better analogy is: when the child is born, does the doctor ask us if we want his pinky fingertips, earlobes, tonguetip, eyelids, or her little clitoral hood, clitoris or labia trimmed? What's so special about his foreskin that parents even get asked? (In the rest of the English-speaking world, they used to, but they found circumcising doesn't do any good, so now they don't. In most of the world they've never done it. Seven out of ten men in the world are intact.)
PS does anyone know if they wear out? I don't have one. LOL
No, on the contrary they improve with use and experience.

xotoxi:
Boys should be circumcised as it is the only thing that distinguishes them from animals.
belongs on the list at www . circumstitions . com / Stitions&refs.html .

Bottom line: in the US, home of the free, all people should be allowed undisturbed ownership all of the healthy non-renewable parts of their bodies they were born with. If you don't own your own body, what do you own?

Hello, Hugh you're new here so I thought I should tell you that xotoxi (the guy who claims circumcision separates us from the animals) frequently jokes around on these boards so when he says something as radical as that you probably shouldn't take him seriously.

Anyway nice post otherwise.

Hello, Hugh you're new here so I thought I should tell you that xotoxi (the guy who claims circumcision separates us from the animals) frequently jokes around on these boards so when he says something as radical as that you probably shouldn't take him seriously.

Anyway nice post otherwise.

Actually, my comment was a play on these gems:

Circumcision is the only thing that makes a dick worth looking at.

My boys all had them. It's what distinguishes them from animals.

So you don't want to answer the question?

I'll answer it for you.

There are few to no circumcised animals in the world. Ritualistic circumcision separates men from animals. If you find an ancient corpse and it's impossible to tell what it is, if it's circumcised, you can be fairly certain it's a man and not an orangutuan.

Ok I didn't think anyone could say something that stupid.

Circumcision is what separates us from animals, really? It isn't our language, our technology, our cities and houses, our ability to utterly destroy an ecosystem and possibly build suburbs on top, or manipulate genes or fuck even our own unique DNA. Not even the ability to give each other surgery, no it's the freaking circumcisions.

Thanks for clearing that up. So does it not follow that Allie Baba's daughters can not be distinguished from animals?

strollingbones:
penile cancer
is rare in all males, circumcised or not, rarer in non-circumcising Denmark than the US, rarer than male breast cancer. We could cut off boy babies' nipples to prevent that (they won't be needing them) but we don't.
"father is..."
See www . circumstitions . com / Images / looklike.gif (no spaces)

That's a very rare condition (called BXO) which can be treated without surgery.

Huh?

midcan5:

This seems to be a variant of "Parents make many decisions for their children" Short answer: ... but no decision quite like this, about what parts of his own body he is allowed to keep.

A better analogy is: when the child is born, does the doctor ask us if we want his pinky fingertips, earlobes, tonguetip, eyelids, or her little clitoral hood, clitoris or labia trimmed? What's so special about his foreskin that parents even get asked? (In the rest of the English-speaking world, they used to, but they found circumcising doesn't do any good, so now they don't. In most of the world they've never done it. Seven out of ten men in the world are intact.)
PS does anyone know if they wear out? I don't have one. LOL
No, on the contrary they improve with use and experience.

xotoxi:
Boys should be circumcised as it is the only thing that distinguishes them from animals.
belongs on the list at www . circumstitions . com / Stitions&refs.html .

Bottom line: in the US, home of the free, all people should be allowed undisturbed ownership all of the healthy non-renewable parts of their bodies they were born with. If you don't own your own body, what do you own?

Sure thing, of course you only apply this to the babies that are not murdered before they are ever born right? Those that have a mother that for convenience seek decides carrying a baby full term will impact her life in a negative manner and so has a doctor murder the unborn baby, right?

So one must not circumcised at birth but can be terminated before birth just fine? Have I got your argument down about right?

Thanks for clearing that up. So does it not follow that Allie Baba's daughters can not be distinguished from animals?

That's what I've always wondered.

Maybe she tattoos them with the word "HUMAN" in bold across their forehead.

Ok I didn't think anyone could say something that stupid.

Circumcision is what separates us from animals, really? It isn't our language, our technology, our cities and houses, our ability to utterly destroy an ecosystem and possibly build suburbs on top, or manipulate genes or fuck even our own unique DNA. Not even the ability to give each other surgery, no it's the freaking circumcisions.

Additionally, anytime archeologists have discovered uncircumcised mummified remains buried in the tundra of northern Canada, they have not been able to decide if the remains are that of a human or an artic orangutan.

Do you think infant circumcision should be banned?

Should it be legal to physically hurt and permanently disfigure a baby who could not possibly consent to it.

The questionable medical benefits (STD protections mostly) can easily be substituted with a condom. So should this be considered infringing on a baby's rights?
Yes.

the head docs....say that if the father is the child should be...giving the child male identity roles blah fucking shrink talk blah...
The doc's tried that sales pitch on my sister. She asked me what I thought. I said, "How often do you think T. and J. are going to sit around comparing dicks?". She told the docs keep your hand's off my little boy.

men do lose the elasticy of the foreskin....which causes them to have to have this done late in life when it is a major operation
So circumcision is like a preemptive face lift? LOL!

I think keep doing it, for the health benefits and because of the look, straight up. I've been told by girls that it looks freaky to them when it's uncircumcized. I'm glad my mom had it done. It's considered more "normal" in the world of sex. That's a frivolous reason, but a reason that exists nonetheless.

**eta: plus, what's the harm? I have no memory of this, its pain, no sustained effects except that I'm actually GLAD it's been done.

:eek:

if the only reason for circumcision is the prevention of a rare case of penile cancer then should we not subject all female babies to mastectomies because breast cancer is much more frequent?

How about removal of ovaries to prevent ovarian cancer

or removal of the cervix to prevent cancer???

What's good for the gander must also be good for the goose no?

I once knew a doctor who saved the foreskins he removed from babies and he kept them in a quart jar. When he had a jar full, he would send the foreskins off to a tannery and they would tan them and make a wallet out of them for him. He loved it. It was functional as a wallet and if he wanted to take a trip someplace he could rub the wallet and it would turn into an overnight bag.

I once knew a doctor who saved the foreskins he removed from babies and he kept them in a quart jar. When he had a jar full, he would send the foreskins off to a tannery and they would tan them and make a wallet out of them for him. He loved it. It was functional as a wallet and if he wanted to take a trip someplace he could rub the wallet and it would turn into an overnight bag.

Oh that is just sick!

Forum List

Back