Cindy's Time Is Up....

dang. I think its finally setting in that her son is gone and that it wasnt Bush that did it. I kind of feel bad for her in those photos. God damn you compassion. Always gets the best of me.

Im sure she'll do something to make me hate her again soon.

insein said:
dang. I think its finally setting in that her son is gone and that it wasnt Bush that did it. I kind of feel bad for her in those photos. God damn you compassion. Always gets the best of me.

Nah, she's just down cause her friends at MOVEON.ORG have done just that. Her time is done, stick a fork in her. Maybe NOW she can come to understand what her son did and what she did and find some peace. I really hope so.

insein said:

I wouldn't feel too bad insein. This idiotic ditch witch doesn't have the sensibility or reasoning to figure out that she's yesterday's trash, and no one cares anymore what she has to say. Anyone stupid enough to make as big a fool of themselves as she has doesn't deserve any compassion from people.

She just needs to shut the fuck up and go away.

You know that has to destroy your mind when you think you are out there doing something because you are lashing out over the death of your son and no one cares anymore. She did it to herself but I dont think this is going to fix her problem. I think she is going to go even more insane.

I am also amazed that such a lunatic could get a book deal. What exactly did she have to write about?

I hope for her sons sake she gets some help here. But you notice not even the Democrat friends of hers who were using her to attack Bush have bothered to show up? Looks like when she is no longer of any use they toss her aside. Those tactics are ancient and they are evil.

I just can't believe that the 'compassionate left' used her mental disability to lengthen and then short-circuit a true grieving process. They helped her to insanity, instead of showing their 'compassion'. The way that they used this poor woman makes me ill.

You know, it was a Republican conspiracy. The Bush administration used all that oil money from Iraq (btw, if this war is supposed to be for oil, how come gas is $2 here and a nickel over there?) to bribe people into not attending her book signing so it would look like nobody cared any more. The ones that wouldn't accept the bribes were shot and incorporated into the Bush administration's "army of the dead," which is currently hiding amongst the nation's accountant and lawyer population until the time is right for him to mobilize the army to take all the money from the poor and give it to the rich. Then they'll take over ANWR, and use the toxic chemicals they dump on the baby seals to falsify intelligence that Iran has chemical weapons, and, and, damn it, writer's block.

NO!...reality check folks...why is it everyone who makes stupid political statements feel they are a writer? I am as guilty as the rest...however I know I am not a writer and would not 'embarrass'(pun) myself to this degree...even though I did write a column for the "Comstock Chronicle" a few years ago...I know my place and ability! :shocked:

Kathianne said:

To me it just looks like the Left fouled up and forgot to send in a paid busload of "book buyers" to Cindy's book signing.

Does anybody here really think that the Left demonstrations are really mostly made up of ordinary, everyday people? Next time they want to use Cindy, they will drag out the hired demonstrators again.

I do not feel sorry for Cindy Sheehan. I think that she is a woman who went along willingly with those who wanted to use her story for their own purposes.

What I will be interested in seeing, is how Cindy Sheehan will deal with being dumped by the liberal groups that are using her when they realize that she is no longer drawing the crowds and/or the press.

You have to be a MORON!!! to schedule a protest book signing on a National Holiday weekend. Then again it’s a great way to find out who yer friends and supporters really are, ya think she’ll get it? Nahhhhhhhh
See folks, they don’t have any brains, they just yell real loud and give the MSM something to report.

insein said:

Screw compassion. I'm ROFLMAO. :dev3:

Bonnie said:
I read that she was very much absent from her Crawford vigil leaving her co-unpatriots to carry the ball for her...LOL :p: Wonder what they thought of that?

They knew she had that all-important book signing to do. Too bad nobody showed up, all her fans were in Crawford....

I really want to put this question out there for anyone who a) likes/admires/respects Cindy Sheehan or what she is doing and/or b) doesn't believe that the media has a liberal slant.

Perhaps there are no posters like that who will read this thread...but if you are please, I am truly interested in your response:

How can you look at all of those pictures of Cindy sitting with the bored expression on her face...the rows upon rows of empty chairs - demonstrating that Cindy and her posse were expecting a huge group of people that just did not appear...Cindy with all those pens, waiting for fans who never showed...

How can you look at all those pictures and then look at the photo the media ran with...the super-cropped photo of Cindy sitting in the shadow of the American flag looking out into an audience that, from that photo, we can't see doesn't exist....

How can you look at the photo the media ran with and NOT think that they chose it specifically to downplay if not completely ignore the fact that Cindy was alone in that tent, that her "fans" did not show up?

I am certainly intellectually honest enough to admit that the photo the press ran brings up a nice little bit of irony/symbolism by placing her directly beneath the American flag...asking the viewer to determine for herself/himself whether they view her as patriotic or not (or simply implying that she is.

HOWEVER...

If the media was truly interested in TELLING THE MOST RELEVANT STORY (as it claims) rather than wanting to take a good (and politically tilted) picture...then it is simply common sense to go with the story that is BIGGER and more interesting/controversial: Cindy Sheehan releases her book, expects large crowds of supporters, but doesn't get any.

The fact that it didn't go with this story proves to me that they are more interested in protecting this woman and her agenda then they are interested in putting out the stories that matter.

If you think I am wrong, please help me understand your point of view.

Gem said:
I really want to put this question out there for anyone who a) likes/admires/respects Cindy Sheehan or what she is doing and/or b) doesn't believe that the media has a liberal slant.

Perhaps there are no posters like that who will read this thread...but if you are please, I am truly interested in your response:

How can you look at all of those pictures of Cindy sitting with the bored expression on her face...the rows upon rows of empty chairs - demonstrating that Cindy and her posse were expecting a huge group of people that just did not appear...Cindy with all those pens, waiting for fans who never showed...

How can you look at all those pictures and then look at the photo the media ran with...the super-cropped photo of Cindy sitting in the shadow of the American flag looking out into an audience that, from that photo, we can't see doesn't exist....

How can you look at the photo the media ran with and NOT think that they chose it specifically to downplay if not completely ignore the fact that Cindy was alone in that tent, that her "fans" did not show up?

I am certainly intellectually honest enough to admit that the photo the press ran brings up a nice little bit of irony/symbolism by placing her directly beneath the American flag...asking the viewer to determine for herself/himself whether they view her as patriotic or not (or simply implying that she is.

HOWEVER...

If the media was truly interested in TELLING THE MOST RELEVANT STORY (as it claims) rather than wanting to take a good (and politically tilted) picture...then it is simply common sense to go with the story that is BIGGER and more interesting/controversial: Cindy Sheehan releases her book, expects large crowds of supporters, but doesn't get any.

The fact that it didn't go with this story proves to me that they are more interested in protecting this woman and her agenda then they are interested in putting out the stories that matter.

Maybe the left is trying one last ditch ploy at using her by portraying her as this poor lonely patriot who has been abandoned by her "base". Just a thought. They love guilt trips--maybe the "base" will buy it.

Gem said:

HOWEVER...

Excellent post.

Gem said:

HOWEVER...

Gem..... aaahhh..... you OK? You don't actually think some moron will bite on that question do you? :fifty: (I'd love to see it.)

OK.... it was a joke. I get it. :happy2:

I think what's really interesting is the Democrats really think they have the correct position and America supports them completely. Yet they can't get anyone to come out to her booksigning?

I think that is a pretty clear sign that no one agrees nor cares about what she is saying.

Which of course means the Democrat position can't possibly be in line with most Americans viewpoint on the war.

Forum List

Back