Cindy's Time Is Up....

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
  2. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    dang. I think its finally setting in that her son is gone and that it wasnt Bush that did it. I kind of feel bad for her in those photos. God damn you compassion. Always gets the best of me.

Im sure she'll do something to make me hate her again soon.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Nah, she's just down cause her friends at MOVEON.ORG have done just that. Her time is done, stick a fork in her. Maybe NOW she can come to understand what her son did and what she did and find some peace. I really hope so.

4. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,789
    I wouldn't feel too bad insein. This idiotic ditch witch doesn't have the sensibility or reasoning to figure out that she's yesterday's trash, and no one cares anymore what she has to say. Anyone stupid enough to make as big a fool of themselves as she has doesn't deserve any compassion from people.

She just needs to shut the fuck up and go away.

5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,146
    You know that has to destroy your mind when you think you are out there doing something because you are lashing out over the death of your son and no one cares anymore. She did it to herself but I dont think this is going to fix her problem. I think she is going to go even more insane.

I am also amazed that such a lunatic could get a book deal. What exactly did she have to write about?

I hope for her sons sake she gets some help here. But you notice not even the Democrat friends of hers who were using her to attack Bush have bothered to show up? Looks like when she is no longer of any use they toss her aside. Those tactics are ancient and they are evil.

6. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    I just can't believe that the 'compassionate left' used her mental disability to lengthen and then short-circuit a true grieving process. They helped her to insanity, instead of showing their 'compassion'. The way that they used this poor woman makes me ill.

7. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    You know, it was a Republican conspiracy. The Bush administration used all that oil money from Iraq (btw, if this war is supposed to be for oil, how come gas is $2 here and a nickel over there?) to bribe people into not attending her book signing so it would look like nobody cared any more. The ones that wouldn't accept the bribes were shot and incorporated into the Bush administration's "army of the dead," which is currently hiding amongst the nation's accountant and lawyer population until the time is right for him to mobilize the army to take all the money from the poor and give it to the rich. Then they'll take over ANWR, and use the toxic chemicals they dump on the baby seals to falsify intelligence that Iran has chemical weapons, and, and, damn it, writer's block.

8. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    I actually felt bad looking at those photos.

9. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    NO!...reality check folks...why is it everyone who makes stupid political statements feel they are a writer? I am as guilty as the rest...however I know I am not a writer and would not 'embarrass'(pun) myself to this degree...even though I did write a column for the "Comstock Chronicle" a few years ago...I know my place and ability! :shocked:

10. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,158
    To me it just looks like the Left fouled up and forgot to send in a paid busload of "book buyers" to Cindy's book signing.

Does anybody here really think that the Left demonstrations are really mostly made up of ordinary, everyday people? Next time they want to use Cindy, they will drag out the hired demonstrators again.