Cindy Sheehan, Sandra Fluke, Wendy Davis--Women as Objects

democrats fight to keep women barefoot and on the abortion table.

The reaction when the number of abortions declines is telling. No celebration from the left, only angst.
I would never allow an abortion in my family. I'd raise the kid myself if needed....

Seriously. Why would I allow my grandchild to be butchered?
You don't ALLOW it, the sorry bitch your son married does it behind your back and his back, paid for by US Fuckin' Army.

Given what my wife and I did to make sure our grandsons arrived alive and safe, shut up.

Now, if your comment was about the fundamental unfairness in current abortion law, it is not right that a woman can take away a man's reproductive freedom.

democrats fight to keep women barefoot and on the abortion table.

The reaction when the number of abortions declines is telling. No celebration from the left, only angst.
I would never allow an abortion in my family. I'd raise the kid myself if needed....

This is not an easy choice and this is why I hate progressives making light of this true life and death decision.

Because that is what it is. You are ending a life. Ask anyone who has done it.

You cry. You know what you are doing. You cry.

I think there are more long term emotional health consequences to that decision than are often admitted to.

That's your argument? Seriously?

Why would my argument be in any way, invalid? Post online as a lib and endure the mountain of unsolicited, condescending, personal attacks that are meted out on a daily basses.

Not to cry about it or anything, it's just a fact of posting online, that THE VERY MINUTE you disagree on any right-wing issue, you will get e-murdered by a sea of angry 'real Americans.'

What's YOUR argument?

I wouldn't classify those three as, women. They are political whores who will do anything for attention and to get into political office. ugly hearted, low class, as dirty as the men in the Democrat party.

shameful women in my book

Cindy Sheehan paid the ultimate price for our freedom; she lost her own son.

How DARE you call her a whore.

Get your partisan-head out of your ass.

Cindy Sheehan, Sandra Flucke and Wendy Davis ARE objects. They are objects of contempt. They put themselves out into the public. No one did that too them. No one dragged any of them in front of a camera and told them to be harebrained. They did it to themselves. They have no complaint.

For true? You know her?

Only online -- she un-friended me when I told her that she was dissing many Republicans who were actually on her side.

I was rather upset, but I respect Cindy and the enormous sacrifice that her family made for us and our great country. I refuse to bad-mouth her.

Last edited:
Cindy Sheehan, Sandra Flucke and Wendy Davis ARE objects. They are objects of contempt. They put themselves out into the public. No one did that too them. No one dragged any of them in front of a camera and told them to be harebrained. They did it to themselves. They have no complaint.

What does that have to do with anything?

I stood up for Bristol Palin when liberals were calling her fat -- it was shameful and I even chewed out my own friends in vehement defense of her.

It was pathetic; overweight, middle-aged has-beens, telling fat jokes about a beautiful young lady.

You never have the right to be disrespectful to ANYONE just because you disagree with them politically, otherwise, fully expect to get your ass handed to you FROM EITHER SIDE.

That's your argument? Seriously?

Why would my argument be in any way, invalid? Post online as a lib and endure the mountain of unsolicited, condescending, personal attacks that are meted out on a daily basses.

Not to cry about it or anything, it's just a fact of posting online, that THE VERY MINUTE you disagree on any right-wing issue, you will get e-murdered by a sea of angry 'real Americans.'

What's YOUR argument?
Because comparing what a bunch of anonymous hacks on internet chat boards say to what public figures say is absurd?
Just a suggestion. If you can't tell the difference it might be time for Haldol.

I wouldn't classify those three as, women. They are political whores who will do anything for attention and to get into political office. ugly hearted, low class, as dirty as the men in the Democrat party.

Cindy Sheehan paid the ultimate price for our freedom; she lost her own son.

How DARE you call her a whore.

Get your partisan-head out of your ass.
No, idiot. Her son paid the ultimate price.
She chose to politicize his death and exploit it for her own glory. And the Dems cheered her on until they didnt need her anymore and dropped her like a bad habit.
Thus my OP that Dems exploit women

Cindy Sheehan was once a friend of mine, but she went a little too far in vilifying the right and then, ultimately turned on the libs.

She certainly had a right to speak out against the war and for the most part, she was correct about it.

It gals me that assholes like Bill O'Rielly were calling her a traitor.

For true? You know her?
OK, so the answer is No. MadCabbie cannot tell the difference between life on the internet and real life.

Cindy Sheehan was once a friend of mine, but she went a little too far in vilifying the right and then, ultimately turned on the libs.

She certainly had a right to speak out against the war and for the most part, she was correct about it.

For true? You know her?

OK, so the answer is No. MadCabbie cannot tell the difference between life on the internet and real life.

No, I can tell, but thanks you worthless piece of shit nincompoop. I don't need some internet tough-guy giving me a lecture about the real world. You drive a cab at night in a tough town like Baltimore.

You can't, you wouldn't and your first night would be your last.

Bullshit.
What I posted was a mere sample of the outright nastiness, mean spirited hatred that liberals have for anyone who disagrees with them. A sheer vindictiveness that is never, NEVER, present among conservatives.
Just ask Brendan Eich about it.

You're a funny guy!

No, idiot. Her son paid the ultimate price.
She chose to politicize his death and exploit it for her own glory. And the Dems cheered her on until they didnt need her anymore and dropped her like a bad habit.
Thus my OP that Dems exploit women

For true? You know her?

No, I can tell, but thanks you worthless piece of shit nincompoop. I don't need some internet tough-guy giving me a lecture about the real world. You drive a cab at night in a tough town like Baltimore.

You can't, you wouldn't and your first night would be your last.
Yeah because you're MR Tough Internet Warrior Cab Driver.
LOL.
Im done with you,loser.

I always have cut Sheehan some slack, she lost her child and the Democrats exploited her normal anger.

Later on she saw how they used her for their own political gain.

I always have cut Sheehan some slack, she lost her child and the Democrats exploited her normal anger.

Yes the far left exploited her and she continued to allow it to happen, if it went on for short period, I may understand where you coming from. After years, that is on her..

What does that have to do with anything?

I stood up for Bristol Palin when liberals were calling her fat -- it was shameful and I even chewed out my own friends in vehement defense of her.

It was pathetic; overweight, middle-aged has-beens, telling fat jokes about a beautiful young lady.

You never have the right to be disrespectful to ANYONE just because you disagree with them politically, otherwise, fully expect to get your ass handed to you FROM EITHER SIDE.

No one has criticized the looks of these three named objects of contempt. It's their very public expressions. Bristol Palin never testified before Congress. She never demanded a succession of private audiences with the president. She never ran for public office and was stupid in front of television cameras she asked for.

Forum List

Back