Cindy Sheehan is Protesting Obama...

It's so strange..... I don't see ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, or MSNBC providing detailed coverage of her protesting Obama. Kinda strange that they would remain so silent as compared to when she went nuts on GWB. :eusa_shhh:

:rofl:

You guys are too funny.

Sheehan was properly marginalized as a lunatic freak long before GW ever left office. And now you're all trumpeting her continued marginalization as evidence of media bias. Too fuckin funny! :lol:

Anything that fugly sheehen did ,during bush's prez was followed minute by minute by msm!! Wish the msm would start following the non citizen husseins,phony birth certificate!! They might actually find it!!!

cindyfails.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if in three months the right is praising Cindy and the left is calling her every name in the book. My how quickly things change. :)

Immie

Hey skook!
What's up buddy?
Isn't it just so typical of these loony lib's?
Two years ago Sheehan was a hero to these clowns, and now that she's hammering their beloved messiah, they just can't handle it. LMAO at the sheer hypocrisy of these Obamabot idiots!

I wouldn't be surprised if in three months the right is praising Cindy and the left is calling her every name in the book. My how quickly things change. :)

Immie

I give her credit.

I really dont like the lady much at all but I have to give her respect and credit. Her son was killed while serving his country and she has made it her mission to try and stop other sons and daughters from being killed in wars. And she has gotten more media coverage than any other average american anti-war person did at the time.

With that being said she still needs to go away even if she is now targeting the same person(obama) who told me to shut up and get out of the way.

Hey skook!
What's up buddy?
Two years ago Sheehan was a hero to these clowns, and now that she's hammering their beloved messiah, they just can't handle it. LMAO at the sheer hypocrisy of these Obamabot idiots!

Another poster who apparently hasn't been paying much attention to reality.

Immie

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Mark my words my friend.

It won't be long. :lol:

Just wait until she starts speaking out against Healthcare Reform. The right will say she's a goddess and the left will be proclaiming her the anti-christ.

Immie

Hey skook!
What's up buddy?

Another poster who apparently hasn't been paying much attention to reality.
They are SPOON FED by their talking heads...pay NO mind.

Immie

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Mark my words my friend.

It won't be long. :lol:

Just wait until she starts speaking out against Healthcare Reform. The right will say she's a goddess and the left will be proclaiming her the anti-christ.

Immie

Immie, the left disavowed Cindy Sheehan a LONG time ago.

Forum List

Back