cindy mccain topless?

After I finish dry heaving over here let me offer a bravo for your deliciously vivid reply.

no, i couldnt be more turned off by cougars. That "The Graduate/ Desperate housewives" trend is desperate alright. I'll go ahead and stick with gals in their 20s. less gravity induced mileage and lesser chance of that whole insta-daddy crap.

take cindy, for instance.. you know damn well that once the support comes off it's like a plastic sack with a handfull of mud inside swinging at the knees.

vivid back atcha.

image008.jpg

Last edited:
During his 2000 White House bid, the Senator was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, his aides, and three journalists who spoke to Schecter on condition of anonymity, but independently confirmed each other's accounts of the incident. Cindy McCain playfully ran her fingers through the Senator's hair and teased, "You're getting a little thin up there." McCain reddened and fired back, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollup, you ****." After he'd cooled down, McCain apologized, saying he'd had a long day.

so what. do husbands and wives nver have personal spats where you are from? Thats gotta be the lamest talking point that gets repeated ad infinitum in this years race.

so what. do husbands and wives nver have personal spats where you are from? Thats gotta be the lamest talking point that gets repeated ad infinitum in this years race.

i started a new thread that lists mccain's top 10 blow ups. this isn't an isolated incident.

heh, if only the news media reported on some of the thing's i've said to my girl out of anger. I'd probably be blacklisted from any public office on that ALONE, in light of the way this particular spat has been spun as being so crucial to McCain's presidential bid.

i started a new thread that lists mccain's top 10 blow ups. this isn't an isolated incident.

so what. the man is human just like you are. Are you pretending that you've never blown up in your life? good grief. Is it too much to ask my side of this game to NOT act like a resurrected ken mehlman?

heh, if only the news media reported on some of the thing's i've said to my girl out of anger. I'd probably be blacklisted from any public office on that ALONE, in light of the way this particular spat has been spun as being so crucial to McCain's presidential bid.

thats what im saying.. married people are not like a fucking leave it to beaver episode. Pouncing on that story as if it means anything about his ability to be president is beyond stupid. It's beyond petty. beyond retarded.

so what. the man is human just like you are. Are you pretending that you've never blown up in your life? good grief. Is it too much to ask my side of this game to NOT act like a resurrected ken mehlman?

Do you recall the big deal they made over Dean's firey speech? They said he was too volitle.

And McCain has a temper. No I don't want a guy like that with his finger on the button.

Are you insane?

So what, Cindy McCain is an attractive looking woman.She may even win the beauty contest?.You damn liberal whiners are to damn stiff,and many of the Democratic women
look like Lesbians if you ask me.

Lets all vote republican, and put a real woman in the White House.!

So what, Cindy McCain is an attractive looking woman.She may even win the beauty contest?.You damn liberal whiners are to damn stiff,and many of the Democratic women

Now would this woman be half human, half alien?

what are you mad about? mccain said his wife should enter a contest where shirtless women compete. THATS funny. it would be funny if obama said it too. wheres your sense of humor?

Didn't you know, Bobo is a perfect little communist. He never does any wrong, and always means well!!

Obama had or may even still have student loans. $300k is nothing. Obama made his money from his book. Obama was raised by a poor white family. Or middle class.

If you want to change washington, you can't support a guy who's been in Washington for 30 years. Then you would be voting for the status quo.

I don't know what Obama will do. But I am sure what McCain will do. Change is risky. But after the last 8 years, we need change.

Same way Clinton got into office, only this year is much much more serious. Bush 1 just screwed up the economy. Bush 2 screwed up the world. And we all know it wasn't Bush himself. It was the NEO CONS that even Conservatives are mad at. If they win again, what reason would they have to stop taking over the country/world? If after all these horrible years we STILL vote them back into office, then we are asking for it and get what we deserve.

Randi Rhodes was saying, "the gop are experts at smear campaigns. They'll undermine the trust/faith people have in Obama soooo much that even though they disagree with everything McCain stands for, and they agree with a lot of what Obama stands for, dumb voters will vote against their own interest and vote for McCain".

Because they know McCain. They don't like him, but they know him. So they say Obama is a radical muslim, hates whites, won't pledge allegence, will raise taxes, connections to the mob, etc...

All lies, but since most voters don't pay attention that close, it doesn't matter.

The Obamas are doing a lot better that you say as their income is a hell of a lot more than 300K

2005 over 1.6 million after a 1.1 million dollar business loss claim

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/files/obama_2005_tax_return.pdf

2006 over 900K after a 500K business loss claim

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/files/obama_2006_tax_return.pdf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back