McCain's History of Blow-Ups:The Top Ten

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Here is number one:

1. His Own Wife, Cindy McCain - In his new book, The Real McCain, Cliff Schecter, a journalist and frequent contributor at the Huffington Post related perhaps the most disturbing of McCain's tirades. During his 2000 White House bid, the Senator was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, his aides, and three journalists who spoke to Schecter on condition of anonymity, but independently confirmed each other's accounts of the incident. Cindy McCain playfully ran her fingers through the Senator's hair and teased, "You're getting a little thin up there." McCain reddened and fired back, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollup, you ****." After he'd cooled down, McCain apologized, saying he'd had a long day.

McCain's History of Blow-Ups: The Top Ten - Eyes On Obama

Heheheh, I especially like these:

"Okay, I apologize," he said. "But you're still a shithead."

"I wouldn't call you an asshole unless you really were an asshole."

Grassley took offense. "Are you calling me stupid?" he asked.

McCain didn't miss a beat. "No, I'm calling you a fucking jerk."

If I were to vote purely on personality, I'd go McCain without hesitation.

I'm obviously not a fan of McCain but everyone loses it once in a while. A little spunk is not a fault, it's his new, constant bowing down to the republican church that is really off person.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

I'm obviously not a fan of McCain but everyone loses it once in a while. A little spunk is not a fault, it's his new, constant bowing down to the republican church that is really off person.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Er...he's the Republican candidate, he'd better bow.

Forum List

Back