cindy mccain topless?

busara

wanasiasa wapumbava
May 7, 2008
PA
i dont care who you support, this is funny.

ABC News' Gregory Wallace and Sara Just Report: Sen. John McCain, R-Az., perhaps unknowingly, volunteered his wife for a beauty pageant on Monday that often features contestants topless -- and, occasionally, without any decency -- at the Sturgis, South Dakota, motorcycle rally.

"I was looking at the Sturgis schedule, and noticed that you had a beauty pageant, so I encouraged Cindy to compete," McCain told an audience at the rally. "I told her [that] with a little luck, she could be the only woman to serve as both the First Lady and Miss Buffalo Chip."

Political Radar: McCain Gaffes, Volunteering Wife For Topless Contest

No way that elitist will show up there. I wonder if McCain wore his $500 shoes? Or did he tell them that he owns 7 mansions?

Ya you mean like that rich snob Gore and Clinton? How about Ted Kennedy? Or Byrd or any of the other filthy rich Liberals in Congress? And Obama isn't far behind, his wife makes what 300k a year?

Ya you mean like that rich snob Gore and Clinton? How about Ted Kennedy? Or Byrd or any of the other filthy rich Liberals in Congress? And Obama isn't far behind, his wife makes what 300k a year?

Obama had or may even still have student loans. $300k is nothing. Obama made his money from his book. Obama was raised by a poor white family. Or middle class.

If you want to change washington, you can't support a guy who's been in Washington for 30 years. Then you would be voting for the status quo.

I don't know what Obama will do. But I am sure what McCain will do. Change is risky. But after the last 8 years, we need change.

Same way Clinton got into office, only this year is much much more serious. Bush 1 just screwed up the economy. Bush 2 screwed up the world. And we all know it wasn't Bush himself. It was the NEO CONS that even Conservatives are mad at. If they win again, what reason would they have to stop taking over the country/world? If after all these horrible years we STILL vote them back into office, then we are asking for it and get what we deserve.

Randi Rhodes was saying, "the gop are experts at smear campaigns. They'll undermine the trust/faith people have in Obama soooo much that even though they disagree with everything McCain stands for, and they agree with a lot of what Obama stands for, dumb voters will vote against their own interest and vote for McCain".

Because they know McCain. They don't like him, but they know him. So they say Obama is a radical muslim, hates whites, won't pledge allegence, will raise taxes, connections to the mob, etc...

All lies, but since most voters don't pay attention that close, it doesn't matter.

Obama had or may even still have student loans. $300k is nothing. Obama made his money from his book. Obama was raised by a poor white family. Or middle class.

If you want to change washington, you can't support a guy who's been in Washington for 30 years. Then you would be voting for the status quo.

I don't know what Obama will do. But I am sure what McCain will do. Change is risky. But after the last 8 years, we need change.

Same way Clinton got into office, only this year is much much more serious. Bush 1 just screwed up the economy. Bush 2 screwed up the world. And we all know it wasn't Bush himself. It was the NEO CONS that even Conservatives are mad at. If they win again, what reason would they have to stop taking over the country/world? If after all these horrible years we STILL vote them back into office, then we are asking for it and get what we deserve.

Randi Rhodes was saying, "the gop are experts at smear campaigns. They'll undermine the trust/faith people have in Obama soooo much that even though they disagree with everything McCain stands for, and they agree with a lot of what Obama stands for, dumb voters will vote against their own interest and vote for McCain".

Because they know McCain. They don't like him, but they know him. So they say Obama is a radical muslim, hates whites, won't pledge allegence, will raise taxes, connections to the mob, etc...

All lies, but since most voters don't pay attention that close, it doesn't matter.

Buy some more tinfoil, you must be running out by now.

come on guys, the topic is about cindy mccain entering a beauty contest where many contestants go topless. lets get back on that

I don't wanna see cindy mccain topless.. then again, given what the average woman looks like at sturgis....

Clearly this begs the pertinent and pressing question - If it were narrowed down to Cindy McCain and Michelle Obama in the finals, who would ultimately be crowned Miss Buffalo Chip?

Hmmmmmmmmmm........Decisions, decisions....

Clearly this begs the pertinent and pressing question - If it were narrowed down to Cindy McCain and Michelle Obama in the finals, who would ultimately be crowned Miss Buffalo Chip?

Easy, Michelle Obama for sure. Much younger and prettier. And Cindy is probably fridged. Undress Cindy and you'd probably have one of the Golden Girls in front of you. Bea Author or Betty White. :eusa_hand:

Let's play (F, Marry, Kill) with Laura Bush, Cindy McCain and Michelle Obama.

This is a hard one.

I would F Michelle Obama because I think she'd be the best :eusa_drool:

I would Marry Cindy McCain because she is a rich beer distributor heiress:eusa_pray:

And I would kill Laura for being GW's wife. LOL. Just kidding CIA. Seriously, just kidding. :eusa_angel:

I'd F Cindy, because there's no way John's been pleasing her anytime in recent memory. Just imagine how pent up she must be.

are you kidding me? maybe the bengay would moisten the sawdust on that shit but i'd have to be paid a LOT of money first. I mean, she's got striking eyes and was probably a hottie about 25 or 30 years ago but come on... This is like debating which of the golden girls youd rather bang.

im not trying to be cougar bait anyway.

I have a thing for cougars. Damn though, she's not bad at all for an older broad. And I'd lick curdled milk off Rue Mclanahan's unwiped brown eye.

are you kidding me? maybe the bengay would moisten the sawdust on that shit but i'd have to be paid a LOT of money first. I mean, she's got striking eyes and was probably a hottie about 25 or 30 years ago but come on... This is like debating which of the golden girls youd rather bang.

im not trying to be cougar bait anyway.

F Blanch
Marry Rose
Kill Dorothy

Forum List

Back