Cincinnati says huge conspiracy against blacks in city. Starts massive quota-hiring system

no one is blocking negroes from anything...they got free run of the city of detroit...historically they simply aren't able to create an organized form of government or a first world nation .....or even MAINTAIN one when it's HANDED to them ...like detroit....or ferguson...

Or all of africa. That continent peaked in 1950 and then the independence movement started and whites left and now it's nearly all third world.

If that was true whites wouldnt have spent the last god knows how many years holding people down with the force of govt. Their actions suggest
I don't disagree that blacks were kept from opportunit in the past, but thanks to the civil rights bills made possible by republicans passing these bills, blacks now have opportunity to compete.

caption is an idiot, as usual.

Any system that says "you MUST give preference to minorities" is equally as racist as any policy that says not to consider minorities.

Suure! Its super racist! lol

Oh the horrible terrible life of a victimized white man...When will the world understand such turmoil?

What you are essentially saying is that you are okay with racism towards whites because whites have had the advantage for so long.

That is stupid, and dangerous thinking.

Yeah, I'm saying whites have had the whole pie for so long that it would be unfair at this point to give other people a shot at that pie. Just let the white people keep it, dont want them to cry about injustice or anything lol

no one is preventing anyone from "having a shot"...
Hiring should be based on skills, knowledge and aptitude...NOT government mandated preference to minorities, regardless of qualification, just because of the color of their skin.

I don't think they are pushing for hiring minorities who are unqualified, I think they are pushing for ignoring qualified white people while they look for qualified minorities. I mean that's still illegal tho...
In this day and age, qualified minorities would have no problem finding jobs. No, this is affirmative action quotas and they are looking for hiring unqualified blacks.

I don't disagree that blacks were kept from opportunity in the past,.

Maybe a little bit, but the big reason for black failure is blacks are mentally inferior. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades and yet they are still in the stone age.

Ever notice the HUGE similarity between ALL big DemocRATic controlled cities?

PMxC2Yw.jpg

Ever notice the HUGE similarity between ALL big DemocRATic controlled cities?

PMxC2Yw.jpg

No black believes whites are the reason for black poverty. They may say that, but they know without white people giving them welfare and affirmative action, all blacks would be starving.

Forum List

Back